Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also are they for wobblers? Shouldn't be using tit unsupportive shoes for babies feet.

Reactions: 4
I agree they're all so different my 2nd born never crawled he walked at 14 months and would only crawl after he fell on his knees trying to get around walking at first when he was still wobbly. First born was crawling at 7 months and walking around at 9. My nanny used to say to us when we had kids, once theyre eating and shitting they're doing grand and everything else will come in their own time when they're ready 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No who is she? I must follow. Someone said they had goss on her on another thread. Can we set one up please? 🧐
Shes just another mua, exposes her child for a packet of free nappies, her hairdresser who she has done lives with is a known drug dealer in his town and then Marky marky her fiance.. well known to be a bit of a strayer...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That's why I said average.

I am fully aware all babies are different.
Obviously we all know all babies are different etc etc but it’s the “he’s flying it” aka he’s the best, he’s so advanced blah blah bullshit that pisses me off. Creeps like Eeefffaaaa have no humility, we all love our kids and think the sun shines out of their asses but don’t ram it down others throats because let’s face it nobody gives a f@ck what our kids are doing 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s just an immature little girl with no social skills, it’s all brag brag brag, me me me with her. If Hugo wasn’t “flying it” I guarantee we wouldn’t have a clue!!

Reactions: 15
Obviously we all know all babies are different etc etc but it’s the “he’s flying it” aka he’s the best, he’s so advanced blah blah bullshit that pisses me off. Creeps like Eeefffaaaa have no humility, we all love our kids and think the sun shines out of their asses but don’t ram it down others throats because let’s face it nobody gives a f@ck what our kids are doing 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s just an immature little girl with no social skills, it’s all brag brag brag, me me me with her. If Hugo wasn’t “flying it” I guarantee we wouldn’t have a clue!!
This is the point I was making when I said that 9 months is fairly average. It's not like the child is doing anything spectacular. And so what if he is anyway?

All children learn at their own pace. I've a 15 year old with special needs who goes to a special needs school so I've been painfully aware for a long time of braggy parents with no consideration for others

Reactions: 12
the fact this girl cannot simply write a lovely proud post about her son without advertising a brand shows just how money hungry she is. I pity her. I wouldn’t like to be in her head, it’s such a sad existence.

Reactions: 15
Shes just another mua, exposes her child for a packet of free nappies, her hairdresser who she has done lives with is a known drug dealer in his town and then Marky marky her fiance.. well known to be a bit of a strayer...
her need to constantly show off her engagement ring is so embarrassing. Nearly every photo you see the ring you’d swear she was the only person to ever get a ring it’s so desperate

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It absolutely astonishes me how willing some of these women are to turn their children into commodities for public consumption. That one Michelle's page is shocking.

I am a nobody and I wouldn't ever dream of putting intimate pictures of my children up on a public profile. These women have tens of thousands of followers and are sharing pictures of their children in nappies all to earn a few bob.

First and foremost, the children can't consent to the sharing of pictures like this to the world at large. I know I wouldn't want my baby pictures freely available for the world and its mother to have a nose at. I'd be raging if my parents had decided to broadcast them without my consent.

There's also the fact that you have absolutely no idea who all your 50k followers are. Any one of them could be sickos following you for the wrong reasons. There are actually some questionable comments on some of Michelle's pictures.

I think it's grossly, grossly irresponsible and all the worse since it seems to be done more or less solely for personal enrichment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It absolutely astonishes me how willing some of these women are to turn their children into commodities for public consumption. That one Michelle's page is shocking.

I am a nobody and I wouldn't ever dream of putting intimate pictures of my children up on a public profile. These women have tens of thousands of followers and are sharing pictures of their children in nappies all to earn a few bob.

First and foremost, the children can't consent to the sharing of pictures like this to the world at large. I know I wouldn't want my baby pictures freely available for the world and its mother to have a nose at. I'd be raging if my parents had decided to broadcast them without my consent.

There's also the fact that you have absolutely no idea who all your 50k followers are. Any one of them could be sickos following you for the wrong reasons. There are actually some questionable comments on some of Michelle's pictures.

I think it's grossly, grossly irresponsible and all the worse since it seems to be done more or less solely for personal enrichment.
Omg are you serious what comments have you seen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.