Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Aoibhe string a sentence together without using Abbbbbsooooolutely, OHMYGOD and literalllllllly??? jesus my ears are going to bleed.

Reactions: 11
Omg are you serious what comments have you seen?
There's a picture of her daughter in just her nappy on a scooter drinking from a beaker cup and someone has left a comment like "she looks good riding and drinking" 🤮

It's sponsored content for the nappy company.

If anyone made a comment like that about my child they'd be getting a box.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
There's a picture of her daughter in just her nappy on a scooter drinking from a beaker cup and someone has left a comment like "she looks good riding and drinking" 🤮

That is horrific. That is exactly why children should not be “advertised” on insta. Whatever about someone having a personal private page knowing all their contacts but influencers with massive followings should not be posting their kids online.
I passed Lily in a park with what must have been a family member or friend minding her about a yr and a half ago, found it so strange that i recognised and knew so much about the child, all from following Aoibhes page. I dont follow her anymore.

I often wonder will younger influencers look back in 10/20/30 yrs and wish they could talk sense into themselves.

Its a shite life, all for sponsorship and ad money. All the fame without any glory. Famous for what? Not for a talent or skill. Simply for being devout to outing themselves online and literally selling anything that comes their way.
I now avoid products that use influencers to sell as I don’t trust any of their opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Sweet Jesus that’s disgusting

That video of the shoes she reposted, the quality looks so tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thereve been a few YouTube/Instagram kids who’ve come out recently about having their lives on show by their mummy blogger mothers. It’s really upsetting to hear how they were treated, when they became aware that they were being used for content and ads and their privacy on show and they asked to not be shown their mothers went against them. Complete abuse imo

Reactions: 10
No branding on the inlet or the sole of the shoe. Also the sole looks to be made out of cardboard. Suspish.
Not suitable at all for those starting to walk or with growing feet

Reactions: 4
Thereve been a few YouTube/Instagram kids who’ve come out recently about having their lives on show by their mummy blogger mothers. It’s really upsetting to hear how they were treated, when they became aware that they were being used for content and ads and their privacy on show and they asked to not be shown their mothers went against them. Complete abuse imo
That's really interesting who? Do you have link to video?

That's really interesting who? Do you have link to video?
For the life of my I can’t remember the names or anything, some were on tiktok here are some links:

The tiktok username is throughandlou

It’s all coming full circle. Sure even people (including “normal” people) who post up their child’s full name, DOB, weight, time of birth etc..like why give out all the personal information they have? Just throw up the PPS as well while you’re at it

Reactions: 5
Them shoe are rubbish

One scuff and they will be ruined !

Also can't deal with her GUSHING over a jumper. It's a jumper ffs 😄

That wellness thing she shared. Don’t take anything personally 😂😂😂😂 this from someone who still vaguely threatens girls she went to secondary school with. Pull the other one Aoibhe. Read before you share and make a tit of yourself

Reactions: 8
The blazer 😂😂 trying to be a pilot now on top of all her other jobs!

efa is the true hero in all of this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The blazer 😂😂 trying to be a pilot now on top of all her other jobs!

efa is the true hero in all of this
Could you delete this comment before she sees it and makes a reel of herself flying a plane of PPE home from China and Lily driving to the airport to collect her ? Thanks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could you delete this comment before she sees it and makes a reel of herself flying a plane of PPE home from China and Lily driving to the airport to collect her ? Thanks 🤣
Too late she’s already in the new pilot vehicle 😂 she’ll be parking the plane up outside her gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyway

What's with the big easter display on the table and this is before the egg hunt ?!
Her children are 2 and 9 months ffs, no need for all that chocolate

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.