Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ryan80

VIP Member
Only Jaun and Aoibhe aviation loves young dream would get off swimming in a pool overlooking a airport runway.
Surely it stank of fumes and roared with noises of the planes. How fucking weird to go swimming in an airport, did they leave their hotel early to have time to do that? Packing an extra bag with swimming gear to go swimming in an airport?? Would you be arsed!!!
I’m glad we were spared the aviation themed wedding it would have been more than anyone of us could have handled. Her obsession with aviation is nauseating

her sister in law works in bt she probably got a huge staff discount
Staff discount is 20%

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
So Juan is off with a new bird and isn’t earning, Efa isn’t earning and she’s off to Sagres? I will be horrified if she ends up in Martinhal. It’s eye wateringly expensive. There’s absolutely no way she/Juan could afford it.

It’s getting hot in hurrrrrrrr

aoibhes absolutely no fool and is well able to look out for number 1

That car is pricey tho she’s obviously well able to show income for a loan or whatever

how does maintenance work
Is it solely a percentage of his income to her ..cut and dry ..or..is her income taken into account?
All income is taken into account, his and hers. I’d imagine given the new car, constant spending she would end up with very little from him if anything.

Madscone

VIP Member
Just came on to say that a group of EI pilots who are putting together a covid testing company in the airport, to try help towards the aviation crisis, approached her to see if she could give it a shout out. Seen as she and her ex work there. She asked for €4,000 euro. They told her to get lost.
The neck of her. Youd think she'd be happy to help out given they both work there and need their jobs back.
Disgraceful. Shame on her.
If this is true I am in the wrong job!

Thump

VIP Member
That's the carseat sitting on the buggy frame!
Oh I see that picture on her grid now, I only saw the pics on her stories so thought that is what people were referring to. Definitely wouldn’t be safe in the car and the sensorsafe clip is not positioned correctly for in car but I wonder if she just added the suit when she took him out of the car. That is something I would do myself on a cold day, never wear coats or suits in the car but when on the buggy frame they are fine.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
I thought she was meant to have gotten a boob job looks like she needs to go back and get a refund of the job finished
She had a reduction. But has since had another baby. Which would result in loss of volume and sagging. Kids ruin your boobs. Im sure that she could get them lifted and augmented if she wanted to. Maybe she doesn’t.