Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a lovely girl. Would have been a chubby bubbly girl but she lost loads of weight to join al and looks amazing. But her personality is out of this world

ETA: looks wise she’s very like aoibhe. Blonde extensions eyelashes. The works 🙄

Hang on she works in AL too !?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s a lovely girl. Would have been a chubby bubbly girl but she lost loads of weight to join al and looks amazing. But her personality is out of this world

ETA: looks wise she’s very like aoibhe. Blonde extensions eyelashes. The works 🙄
Didn’t you say in another post that she was a friend of yours?!

And tell us this and tell us no more...is it serious? What does she think of the ex? Any gossip? Is he a dick in real life? Is he into your friend?
I don’t know a whole lot. He doesn’t seem to be a dick seems as tho aoibhe is making it difficult. Shauna wouldn’t be into drama

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice she's after unhidden pics of Juan, and deleted some others? By my count she's deleted 18+ pics from her grid, never mind the reappearance of the missing fella

Reactions: 1

I’m glad you’ve said this.... if it’s who I’m thinking of (I work in Airport), then she looks very like Aoibhe!! Juan clearly has a type.

I’m glad you’ve said this.... if it’s who I’m thinking of (I work in Airport), then she looks very like Aoibhe!! Juan clearly has a type.
Edited to add, from what I can see she doesn’t appear to be following Sean or Aoibhe or vice versa

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Edited to add, from what I can see she doesn’t appear to be following Sean or Aoibhe or vice versa
No from what I can see they don’t follow on insta. So I think you know who I’m on about.

ETA: very like aoibhe.

How long are they together or seeing each other? Did he jump from one bed into the next?
Poor kids, not a nice situation

• Haha
How long are they together or seeing each other? Did he jump from one bed into the next?
Poor kids, not a nice situation
I knew about two weeks before the whole back and forth tit came on here about they were together they weren’t. I don’t even know how long that is. Lockdown makes me feel like I’ve lost the whole year of my life. 😂 I do know he was 100% single and in his mams. Can’t say more without giving myself up 😂

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice she's after unhidden pics of Juan, and deleted some others? By my count she's deleted 18+ pics from her grid, never mind the reappearance of the missing fella
What is she planning to achieve by this?
It's strange behaviour.
Look, I get she's hurting. But she'll regret this in years to come

What is she planning to achieve by this?
It's strange behaviour.
Look, I get she's hurting. But she'll regret this in years to come
Sometimes I feel bad for her and the she pulls some narc stunt. It’s the kids that really deserve the pity

Reactions: 6
There is no way those cushions are sanitized.

Its madness!! I have regular hospital apts and sanitise like a mad thing going in, during my treatment and on the way out. I never go to the supermarket even. Just go for walks first thing in the morning or late evening to avoid people.

Then you see A making up the rules as she goes along. I couldn’t imagine having anyone in my home. I can’t believe tepee lady herself thinks this is the right time to start a business like this. How many homes does she go to in a week I wonder? I’m surprised tepee lady hasn’t caught covid herself.

I feels like Aoibhe’s insta page is the gift that keeps giving. Every time you think she can’t get more ridiculous.. she does..

Also, I hope all these companies she is advertising are registered businesses and paying the revelant taxes. Be a shame if someone reported them
The don’t need to be reported... revenue trawl through social media to catch people who aren’t paying their taxes...

Reactions: 7
I just stumbled on Aoife Birminghams page. Someone I follow tagged her. I thought I was looking and listening to this Eeeeefa. Same voice and mannerisms. Do they know each other? Do they do courses on hoe to be annoying. Her house is amazing though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.