Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Ms Devlin title thanks to Meoulpal. Anyone want to do a recap... There is a lot to fit in ;)

Reactions: 8
Love the title 🤣🤣🤣 who the duck lies on the carpet, takes a selfie and uploads ! Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
RECAP : Here we are on thread #6 and the tattle content from Ms Devlin seems to be never ending.There has been no plane spotting of Juan Corr since December, he has since departed castle Corr and is now allegedly hooked up (via Snapchat) with a lady fondly named Yer Juan.the infamous tummy tuck is up in the air we don’t know if Dr. Fupa pulled the plug or her phantom gymbo work outs did the trick.Aoibhes floor selfie raised a few unbotoxed eyebrows she lay face down with a crying face on a carpet and posted it to her stories on Mother’s Day hinting her kids weren’t with her the story was deleted a few minutes later, never addressed it but followed it with holiday throw back pics and swipe ups.Continues to threaten anyone who disagrees with her with “be kind” then posts DMs naming and shaming her EI colleagues.
Still flogging, still flouting, still making the facial expressions but has ceased making tik toks thank jaysus for that.she’s been clogging up everyone’s news feed pretending she cares about the state of the aviation industry and all her beloved colleagues who’ve lost their livelihoods,she was so devastated she decided to treat herself to a new-ish Range Rover named the Foopa Trooper.
Oh and she’s trying to make the hun bun happen. (It’s not going to happen)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Here is just a few of many examples proving Aoibhe loves to dish out the sly digs and gossip. It’s unfortunate that she couldn’t take it when it came onto her though. So when she says ‘be kind’ she really means ‘be kind to me, and me only’. As many on here have said, this site is right up her alley! To be quite honest, I’d be very surprised if she’s not all over Suzanne Jackson’s thread already 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
RECAP : Here we are on thread #6 and the tattle content from Ms Devlin seems to be never ending.There has been no plane spotting of Juan Corr since December, he has since departed castle Corr and is now allegedly hooked up (via Snapchat) with a lady fondly named Yer Juan.the infamous tummy tuck is up in the air we don’t know if Dr. Fupa pulled the plug or her phantom gymbo work outs did the trick.Aoibhes floor selfie raised a few unbotoxed eyebrows she lay face down with a crying face on a carpet and posted it to her stories on Mother’s Day hinting her kids weren’t with her the story was deleted a few minutes later, never addressed it but followed it with holiday throw back pics and swipe ups.Continues to threaten anyone who disagrees with her with “be kind” then posts DMs naming and shaming her EI colleagues.
Still flogging, still flouting, still making the facial expressions but has ceased making tik toks thank jaysus for that.she’s been clogging up everyone’s news feed pretending she cares about the state of the aviation industry and all her beloved colleagues who’ve lost their livelihoods,she was so devastated she decided to treat herself to a new-ish Range Rover named the Foopa Trooper.
You are absolutely hilarious. I hope whatever job you have you get to show this ability 😂😂😂😂

Any one else just read El like the same way as the el before passo fits in so well with all the Juan’s 😂😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here is just a few of many examples proving Aoibhe loves to dish out the sly digs and gossip. It’s unfortunate that she couldn’t take it when it came onto her though. So when she says ‘be kind’ she really means ‘be kind to me, and me only’. As many on here have said, this site is right up her alley! To be quite honest, I’d be very surprised if she’s not all over Suzanne Jackson’s thread already 😅
That 3rd pic - who's the fella they're all giving out about? Trying to decide if I agree with her or not, 2 yrs is a long time when there's a new controversy each week 😂

Reactions: 5
You are absolutely hilarious. I hope whatever job you have you get to show this ability 😂😂😂😂

Any one else just read El like the same way as the el before passo fits in so well with all the Juan’s 😂😂😂🤣🤣
It might be Derek Carberry, he probably refused to do her make up for free and got one of those “you don’t know the power of influencers” angry emails from Aoibhe she loved dishing them out before tattle gave her a decent following

Member the video of her sneering at girls she went to school with saying look at me now 🙄🙄🙄
Found this on previous page

We could have a whole series of Juan characters 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was bullied something terrible by a group of girls. But I wouldn’t dare go on like Eeeeefffffaaaaa.
The thing is I usually come across some of them while out and we stop and chat. One of them goes on like she terrorise by me but it was the other way round.
But I would NEVER treat them badly despite how bad they where to me.

eeeeeeffffaaa is just a bully. End off!

Reactions: 11
bcoz nothing says I’ve made it more then posing with a Gucci scarf draped across your shoulders (Gucci tag showing in case anyone isn’t familiar with the GG symbol misses it’s an expensive scarf) holding a glass of orange with big glasses on in her kitchen.The set up of that picture alone me thinks these girls are still laughing 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she didn’t let it affect her why even mention it years later? Clearly it did affect her...if it even happened and she isn’t just writing it to be relatable & create content 🙄

Reactions: 13
If she didn’t let it affect her why even mention it years later? Clearly it did affect her...if it even happened and she isn’t just writing it to be relatable & create content 🙄
She’s mid 30s I assume she left school at 18.Girl move on that April witch probably doesn’t remember your name

Reactions: 14
Does she think she invented the hun bun? Big swinging mickey someone from school knows she wore one. Didn’t we all? This has if you know you know vibes off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brilliant !!

Reactions: 1
As was said in the last thread, it’s so annoying the way some of the influences throw around Caroline Flack’s name. She was about to be put into a criminal trial, and that’s that. It’s terrible that she died, but to use her name any time anyone criticised or rightly points something out honestly infuriates me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Why is Caroline flacks story being brought onto her stories
The poor woman
Can't these bloggers let her rest in peace

Reactions: 14
Comparing herself again to what Caroline Flack went through. Sorry is this the same girl who did a TikTok a few months ago mocking a girl from school and who used to habitually slate so sue me and openly gossip about other bloggers? Spare us the holier than thou Aoibhe girl. “I’d never go on and tit on someone’s page”, yeah you just used to do it all over your blog and all over galz instead

It might be Derek Carberry, he probably refused to do her make up for free and got one of those “you don’t know the power of influencers” angry emails from Aoibhe she loved dishing them out before tattle gave her a decent following

Member the video of her sneering at girls she went to school with saying look at me now 🙄🙄🙄
Found this on previous page

We could have a whole series of Juan characters 🤣🤣🤣🤣
“I never ever let this group of girls effect me”
Yet here I am 15 years later doing childish TikToks about them. I’ve never known someone to have so many enemies..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.