Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to be a fly on the wall at that show down 🤣🤣 Shed be outfit planning for weeks and wear her most serious sunglasses and naturally Juan would wear his pilot uniform

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Felt like I was at the cinema tonight watching Eeeeffffas stories. The actress voiceover for the tan and the shoes 🙄. She would sell anything. Wheres gymondo these days 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She would actually be ok if she wasn't just so unlikeable.

How many times does she have to say she supports Irish business??!

The girl is singlehandedly keeping the country afloat bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God she’s pathetic.no one believes her fake bullshit.but I do want to know where she gets her Botox done bcoz I’m a believer that tit hasn’t moved in months I need details

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They're all on Ali Express for like €5 and before anyone says Ali copies. They have been on Ali years
I've bought 7 pairs for my daughter on ali and got given 2 DB pairs. Exactly the same!!! No way would i line eefaas pockets by buying them

Reactions: 9
Aoibhe Devlin, minister for online business sales and keeping the small Irish businesses afloat 🙄... I’m sorry but Victoria beckham has a fashion line and she didn’t feel the need to name them after her kids... who would buy shoes for their kids named after aoibhe devlins kids ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are they good enough quality? Do you just image search them?
They're unreal quality! Yeah i did from their insta page. I got them before i even had my daughter 😂😂 so around this time last year but they came quick enough

Reactions: 4
I just saw Denise from Pelo shared Aoibhe’s shoe launch with ‘ I know you worked hard on this’ WHY? HOW ? Was the WiFi not working the day you had to place the order from Ali express ? Did your computer crash when you were selecting from the online Chinese catalogue? Was it hard to remember your 2 kids names when naming the shoes? Or could you not remember any other names except those of your kids? I really am not sure where the hard work element came in

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I use to really Denise her but she just goes around shamelessly licking everyone’s arse.and I’m sorry Mrs make ups comment hahahahahahaha
“There’s no stopping you”
They have really good sense of humour reacting like that to a few pairs of cheap shoes

And Aoibhes comment saying lily and Hugo will be wearing them all...
So she Doesn’t even have them yet?
great creative input she had there when she doesn’t even physically have them give me a break 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Whatever happened to the product Aoibhe was going to launch? Remember she was going on and on and on about it? People were guessing travel bags and things like that..like if she was about to launch then surely she’d have stock sorted?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.