Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put your left leg out, go on tip toes, suck in and bend yourself slightly over and block your face with your phone and voila you will instantly look taller and 3 dress sizes smaller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Credit where it's due, she looks better than me and I've only had one baby and she is now 2 lol

Reactions: 10
That bikini photo made me very uncomfortable. Did she dislocate her shoulder or something?
Every time she posts a picture of a bikini or swimsuit the bottoms look like a nappy or something? Siobhan o Hagan is the same! What is with that ??

Reactions: 3
Every time she posts a picture of a bikini or swimsuit the bottoms look like a nappy or something? Siobhan o Hagan is the same! What is with that ??
its what they all do.. So you buy it a size bigger so it makes you look slimmer-- hence the nappy/ baggy bottoms... She is clearly here sucking her stomach in and doing the blogger arched back pose. Id say it took 2789093438 shots to get that one...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha she also looks better than me and I have had no babies! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't get me wrong, she looks great after two kids.. she just stands so weird and uncomfortable looking.

Yes 🙈 pair of lil' swimmers.

She had a great figure without the odd contortionist poses.

Reactions: 3
She looks so good in fairness to her. The posing does her no favours I’d say she actually looks even better standing properly.

Reactions: 4
I think her figure looks great (credit where its due) , but the bikini bottoms look like they are on back to front?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she planning on standing exactly like that for the whole day she wears it? I imagine her legs will spasm after a while

Hasn’t worn a bikini in 10years? So she got the tummy tuck obviously

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She has a decent figure but that pose!! 😂 And all for the sake of trying to look slimmer than she is. I actually thought there was something wrong with her when I saw it, that she'd hurt herself somehow!

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who things it’s edited in some way ? I know our boobs go south but they don’t start at our elbow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.