Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was meant to have gotten a boob job looks like she needs to go back and get a refund of the job finished
She had a reduction. But has since had another baby. Which would result in loss of volume and sagging. Kids ruin your boobs. Im sure that she could get them lifted and augmented if she wanted to. Maybe she doesn’t.

I have no criticism of her actual body or boobs... I think she looks good. Especially after two babies. Power to her.

And I have no idea why there is critique on her body here. I mean of all the material she gives for criticism her body doesn't even make the list 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I say fair play putting up a bikini pic when she's clearly so conscious of her body that she was booked in for a tummy tuck.. In fairnes... (Please don't keyboard bash me)

I need heartbreak so!! 😂😂😂
I think it's very easy to have confidence putting up a photo in a bikini when you've doctored it to life and put a filter on it.

Cheesy King(an absolute head melt) but THATS confidence in a bikini!

Reactions: 1
Who in their right mind wants to go on a zoom with her and Kieran C?? 500 people???🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d rather eat tit than listen to her go on how fabulous she is!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did I read it right?

500 people log on to zoom, but have to mute the mic?
So basically it’s just being trapped watching and listening to her shite on and on without the chance to tap tap tap through!?!
Is this a new form of torture she’s trialling for the US army in Guantanamo bay?

#If you know you know you can sos for help

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry I need proof of these 500 people 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just find it very hard to believe even 50 people would be bothered to do that zoom

Reactions: 9
I would see zero appeal in joining something socially i can't participate in, unless it was a talk on something like makeup tutorial or a information talk or a show and tell!!

Reactions: 5
I think you can ask questions in the question box and they answer them while they are chatting amongst themselves and necking prosecco.

Can't personally see the appeal at all.

Reactions: 10
She also addressed it on her page recently although it was speculated here since around Christmas time! Not much gets passed tattle detectives 🕵🏽‍♀️
I missed it when she addressed it on the page could somone summarize for me !! sorry .... !!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.