Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd do anything for content. She's constantly drip feeding tit and then throwing tantrums about "if you know you know...".
She's such a fear of being irrelevant, it's actually pathetic.

Reactions: 8
She’s earning a mint. She’s constantly on with ads or spon con or collabs. Between that it’s swipe ups for everything. Almost everyday she has Nike swipe ups. The commission for that is 11% according to the Nike website. If even a tiny fraction of her followers order a pair of shoes, in a month she’d bring in a few grand. All for doing literally nothing

Reactions: 4
Only Jaun and Aoibhe aviation loves young dream would get off swimming in a pool overlooking a airport runway.
Surely it stank of fumes and roared with noises of the planes. How bleeping weird to go swimming in an airport, did they leave their hotel early to have time to do that? Packing an extra bag with swimming gear to go swimming in an airport?? Would you be arsed!!!
I’m glad we were spared the aviation themed wedding it would have been more than anyone of us could have handled. Her obsession with aviation is nauseating

her sister in law works in bt she probably got a huge staff discount

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Only Jaun and Aoibhe aviation loves young dream would get off swimming in a pool overlooking a airport runway.
Surely it stank of fumes and roared with noises of the planes. How bleeping weird to go swimming in an airport, did they leave their hotel early to have time to do that? Packing an extra bag with swimming gear to go swimming in an airport?? Would you be arsed!!!
I’m glad we were spared the aviation themed wedding it would have been more than anyone of us could have handled. Her obsession with aviation is nauseating

her sister in law works in bt she probably got a huge staff discount
Staff discount is 20%

Who wants an insta Karen call out?

Someone should tell her he isn't safe in that car seat. The wee suit is way too bulky. Pretty bad for a carseat collar post.

Morto for you Efa xx

Reactions: 2
The amount of strollers and car seats she has gone through in the past 2 and a half years is criminal. Jumps straight onto the next one purely for the €€. She’s had 4+ buggies, 2-3 travel prams, 3 or 4 car seats? And loyal as ever “supporting Irish” Aoibhe dumped tony kealys in favour of a UK company

Reactions: 11
The amount of strollers and car seats she has gone through in the past 2 and a half years is criminal. Jumps straight onto the next one purely for the €€. She’s had 4+ buggies, 2-3 travel prams, 3 or 4 car seats? And loyal as ever “supporting Irish” Aoibhe dumped tony kealys in favour of a UK company
Yep. Pure greed. Waste.
But its the car seat safety I'd love to see her react to 🤣 even Lily's wasn't right when she posted it.

Fancy car seat is no good if you don't use it properly!

Reactions: 4
Who wants an insta Karen call out?

Someone should tell her he isn't safe in that car seat. The wee suit is way too bulky. Pretty bad for a carseat collar post.

Morto for you Efa xx
Imagine the passive aggressive post she'd throw up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'm laughing at her buying a new yoyo for Hugo. Hows she going to manage 2 single buggies on her own or will it be a romantic getaway for 4 with her ma?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine the passive aggressive post she'd throw up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'm laughing at her buying a new yoyo for Hugo. Hows she going to manage 2 single buggies on her own or will it be a romantic getaway for 4 with her ma?
Could she though? Because she's definitely wrong here not like #grapegate

That's ridiculous. One would have been plenty. Lily is always walking anyway. Surely she'd be the business if she had a buggy board.

Efa does everything arseways though. I feel bad for her. I'd find it easier to have empathy of she wasn't such an arse though...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.