Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bikini- not my taste but on the right person and right figure it would look great- very love island-esq style.

That photo is heavily filtered and minorily photo shopped.

The pose- it looks like she has dislocated her shoulder with how she's holding her self. There's a lot to be said for standing with a straight back, head up and chest out.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else not think these photos have been filtered ever so slightly??
100 percent ✋✋
That pose is so awkward 🙈

For someone who had a titty reduction her boobs look shite
seriously?? ohh they’re nearly on the floor 😬

She doesn’t look slimmer though and still has a chubby face.
From watching her talk on her stories I taught she was a lot bigger than what she is .. Unless she lost a lot of weight recently .

Reactions: 4
Her figure looks amazing after having a baby less then a year ago but that bikini isn’t the right shape for her she needs support under them boobs it doesn’t do her shape any favours.
she’s probably sending all them clothes piled on her bed to the laundry

Reactions: 6
She does look very slim in fairness. Just don't think that style of bikini does her any
favours. She should hoist her boob's up a bit. She's no waist or hips but she's definitely slim.
Just to be clear I don't have a perfect figure myself.

Reactions: 6
The clothes clear out..hmm... packing up to move out more like!
100% packing to move back to her dads. Also she should just give the clothes to charity, selling them on depop is disgusting. How grabby and hungry for a few measly euro can you be. That behaviour makes me sick, says so much about her character.

Who on earth actually buys second hand shite on depop?

Reactions: 7
I've found a lot of great finds on Depop! I fecking hate when these gobshites sell the free clothes they got paid to advertise on Depop. Wrecks my bleeping head! Donate it ya cheap duck

Reactions: 10
100% packing to move back to her dads. Also she should just give the clothes to charity, selling them on depop is disgusting. How grabby and hungry for a few measly euro can you be. That behaviour makes me sick, says so much about her character.

Who on earth actually buys second hand shite on depop?
I thought to myself , there’s no way someone messaged her to ask if they could buy her old clothes but I tit u not I went onto her Depop and here we have it. Someone apparently paid €25 to wear something that hugged another persons crotch.
It’s a pitty Juan doesn’t have a Depop I would have paid top dollar for the two little turds he’s wearing for shoes.
I think 99% of her style is cat, granny chic Mrs doubtfire

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought to myself , there’s no way someone messaged her to ask if they could buy her old clothes but I tit u not I went onto her Depop and here we have it. Someone apparently paid €25 to wear something that hugged another persons crotch.
It’s a pitty Juan doesn’t have a Depop I would have paid top dollar for the two little turds he’s wearing for shoes.
I think 99% of her style is cat, granny chic Mrs doubtfire
mrs doubtfire! Screaming!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
its what they all do.. So you buy it a size bigger so it makes you look slimmer-- hence the nappy/ baggy bottoms... She is clearly here sucking her stomach in and doing the blogger arched back pose. Id say it took 2789093438 shots to get that one...
I say fair play putting up a bikini pic when she's clearly so conscious of her body that she was booked in for a tummy tuck.. In fairnes... (Please don't keyboard bash me)

Another veiled brag about losing weight as well...all the clothes that don't fit me anymore 🙄 Heartbreak diet will do that to you love!
I need heartbreak so!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.