Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants an insta Karen call out?

Someone should tell her he isn't safe in that car seat. The wee suit is way too bulky. Pretty bad for a carseat collar post.

Morto for you Efa xx
Was there a picture of him in a car seat? I can only see him in his buggy.

That's the carseat sitting on the buggy frame!
Oh I see that picture on her grid now, I only saw the pics on her stories so thought that is what people were referring to. Definitely wouldn’t be safe in the car and the sensorsafe clip is not positioned correctly for in car but I wonder if she just added the suit when she took him out of the car. That is something I would do myself on a cold day, never wear coats or suits in the car but when on the buggy frame they are fine.

Hey everyone 🙋🏼‍♀️ .. Been watching on this forum weeks and decided to make an account 🙂
I came across Aoibhe’s page last year when other instagram hunz Wer posting about poor aoibhe been bullied.. Anyway i ended up following her to have a nose ... She comes across to me like one of those mean girls from school ( you can’t sit with us )
Looks down her nose at others .. Spoilt brat .
Her story about been the blazer queen 🤯 the way she goes on is painful 😖 does she carry on like that for the Gram? surely she doesn’t go on like that for real 🤯🤯 ..

Reactions: 11
Hey everyone 🙋🏼‍♀️ .. Been watching on this forum weeks and decided to make an account 🙂
I came across Aoibhe’s page last year when other instagram hunz Wer posting about poor aoibhe been bullied.. Anyway i ended up following her to have a nose ... She comes across to me like one of those mean girls from school ( you can’t sit with us )
Looks down her nose at others .. Spoilt brat .
Her story about been the blazer queen 🤯 the way she goes on is painful 😖 does she carry on like that for the Gram? surely she doesn’t go on like that for real 🤯🤯 ..
Yep, it's the superior attitude that gets me every time. She thinks because she wears a blazer she is a cut above the rest.
Nah I'm sorry Aoibhe, you are shilling your children's lives on Instagram to make a quick buck. You are no better than the rest.

And let's never forget she dropped Lily the minute she was born to fly around the world chasing Sean. This dotey mother act is a show too.

Reactions: 22
Yep, it's the superior attitude that gets me every time. She thinks because she wears a blazer she is a cut above the rest.
Nah I'm sorry Aoibhe, you are shilling your children's lives on Instagram to make a quick buck. You are no better than the rest.

And let's never forget she dropped Lily the minute she was born to fly around the world chasing Sean. This dotey mother act is a show too.
Ohh following him to work 🤣 While the rest of us love the peace when our other half’s go out the door 🤣🤣🤣
it’s so fake the mother act , you can see it a mile off!
I get a weird vibe off her when watching her stories .. The super duper attitude and the posh accent 🙈
She comes across the type who laughs and sneers at others ..
Another insta hun getting all the freebies she doesn’t deserve!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohh following him to work 🤣 While the rest of us love the peace when our other half’s go out the door 🤣🤣🤣
it’s so fake the mother act , you can see it a mile off!
I get a weird vibe off her when watching her stories .. The super duper attitude and the posh accent 🙈
She comes across the type who laughs and sneers at others ..
Another insta hun getting all the freebies she doesn’t deserve!!
She can dress her life up all she wants with her blazers, her fancy car and her weird birthday parties for herself. But at the end of the day she is a single mother to two very young children and is using Instagram to make ends meet.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this, she does put effort into her ads and posts useful information at times but she just needs to cut out the nonsense. If she just came on as herself instead of the strange character she portrays she would be a hell of a lot more relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another competition with no winner announced I've pretty much stopped following her because it's much the same, collab, dodgy competition and swipe up. Feel for her being a single parent and obviously she deserves to earn a living but she is so passive aggressive when anyone comments against her and makes her so unlikable.

Reactions: 7
She is grabby and passive aggressive... she got the Fisher price pilot. He got his offspring out of her and now he is off. He will live his best life and be a part time Dad. (Juan Corr)

I do feel for her still. But for the most part, you reap what you sew in this life. Not saying she deserves it... especially not the poor kids. But... it could have happened to a nicer person.

Her blazers and pastry sandals won't fill the gaps she has. I hope she has more real fulfillment offline.

She has in fairness stopped using the kids online so much which is great.

Reactions: 10
She is the ultimate basic witch.
Id bet she’s dying for Lily to start school so she can be one of these insufferable assholes that talks at the top of her voice so everyone can hear, inserts herself into every after school activity going and arrives at the school gate wearing sunglasses and jingling her RR car keys for everyone to see

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she out if Juan corrs house already or staying somewhere else whilst he has kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she out if Juan corrs house already or staying somewhere else whilst he has kids?
no she is still in the house. He goes to his parents and she goes to her dads some days I heard.

Another competition with no winner announced I've pretty much stopped following her because it's much the same, collab, dodgy competition and swipe up. Feel for her being a single parent and obviously she deserves to earn a living but she is so passive aggressive when anyone comments against her and makes her so unlikable.
She announced the winner but a day later

Reactions: 1
She announced the winner but a day later
[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected! Couldn't see anything on the page, had presumed she would have done a whole woohoo about announcing someone like the orhers had.

That pose in the bikini has given me a great giggle this morning. Is that before or after she went to the loo ?

Reactions: 9
That pose in the bikini has given me a great giggle this morning. Is that before or after she went to the loo ?
Firstly fair play to her, I wouldn’t go near a bikini😅 but....what in holy duck is that pose? Could she look any more awkward?🤭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.