Aoibhe Devlin #5 Lockdown rules don’t apply anymore, Catch my FUPA on the surgery floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims to not have any tooth work but she needs to lay off the whitening. She does look put together and makes an effort more than most.

Reactions: 2
Her teeth stand out too much as in they are soooo white! She reminds me of Ross in friends when he left his tooth whitening stuff on too long πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You can see it right?

I'm not a Aoibhe fan at all but do we really have to stoop so low as to say those things about her looks about whether you don't know if she is pretty or not and about the structure of her feckin face?! Seriously πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
But She puts it out there for discussion when she talks about her getting Botox lip fillers boob jobs and tummy’s tucks?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You can see it right?

But She puts it out there for discussion when she talks about her getting Botox lip fillers boob jobs and tummy’s tucks?
I can’t unsee it now. And I actually think aoibhe pulls herself together really well. But I’ll never unsee this πŸ˜‚

I can’t unsee it now. And I actually think aoibhe pulls herself together really well. But I’ll never unsee this πŸ˜‚
No she does make the best of herself you’d never see her looking like she didn’t make an effort

I thought she wrote the invite spiel herself but no another blogger has it on her page profile on March 10th!
it makes no sense for Aoibhe to post this didn’t she work for so sues blog while hating and bitching about her non stop?she’s such a hypocrite

Reactions: 12
I thought she wrote the invite spiel herself but no another blogger has it on her page profile on March 10th!
Yeah that's going around ages. I don't even think the other blogger that posted it made that up

it makes no sense for Aoibhe to post this didn’t she work for so sues blog while hating and bitching about her non stop?she’s such a hypocrite
She was bitching her hole off in Galz who snap Facebook page ages ago about sue and not being paid or something

Reactions: 5
Yeah that's going around ages. I don't even think the other blogger that posted it made that up

She was bitching her hole off in Galz who snap Facebook page ages ago about sue and not being paid or something
Yea I remember that, there’s still comments up from aoibhe slagging Sue but when it’s back on her it’s β€œbe kind” , remember her spa comment on her stories. Very kind girl she is

Yea I remember that, there’s still comments up from aoibhe slagging Sue but when it’s back on her it’s β€œbe kind” , remember her spa comment on her stories. Very kind girl she is
Steaming with jealously

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Steaming with jealously
Hahahaha I just saw this myself after going back to have a look.

there was also a comment on a pic of sue and puppy where sues handbag was tiny, someone commented that it was a perfect size for a bag of sniff, aoibhe reacted with the laughing emoji, small thing but definitely a sly dig when they didn't get along! Entertaining!!!

I remember the spa comment and the apology!!

• Haha
Hahahaha I just saw this myself after going back to have a look.

there was also a comment on a pic of sue and puppy where sues handbag was tiny, someone commented that it was a perfect size for a bag of sniff, aoibhe reacted with the laughing emoji, small thing but definitely a sly dig when they didn't get along! Entertaining!!!

I remember the spa comment and the apology!!

What a hypocrite.Blatantly laughing at someone saying Sues bag had sniff in it.I’ve zero pitty for her when she gets slagged here.Also a comment there laughing at sue saying her boobs were contoured. I don’t know how anyone would pitty the Queen troll herself

Reactions: 6
I don't know what's worse her going on about the bun or gobshites tagging her in pictures of buns.

• Haha
Another one using Caroline’s death to shut down conversation and hide from criticism. Aoibhe was chatting tit on forums long before I ever was. There’s a marked difference in discussing the content they put out there to the world on profiles they earn money on, and genuine trolling and harassment. I’d say all these gobshites peddling be kind are the biggest witches and bullies themselves behind it all

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.