Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she would be cut out for a Lidl area manager - they earn unbelievable money but my god do they put in the work. She doesn’t strike me as the 14 hour days, 5 days a week kinda girl.
Ya I know they work you hard. They’re notoriously tough to work for.

I meant an easy ride in life. She fairly latched on when she thought she was onto a winner.
In like Flynn! Didn’t take her long to get her feet under the table.

Reactions: 1
Can I ask what happens on these zoom calls? Are they sponsored or adds?
At the moment they are just for the chats and the laughs with the 'gals' during lockdown and a way for Aoibhe to show she is oh so relatable.
However, I don't doubt that there is another side for these in the future - at the moment maybe being used for brands to demonstrate her reach/engagement or I wouldn't discount the idea of some sort of paid events/get togethers in the future - a bit like LIsa Lust List and her 'shows' with the sponsored content etc.
And the other thing the Q+A questions to her followers about skin info - that is trawling for info and that is going to feed into some sort of ad I bet.

Reactions: 8
At the moment they are just for the chats and the laughs with the 'gals' during lockdown and a way for Aoibhe to show she is oh so relatable.
However, I don't doubt that there is another side for these in the future - at the moment maybe being used for brands to demonstrate her reach/engagement or I wouldn't discount the idea of some sort of paid events/get togethers in the future - a bit like LIsa Lust List and her 'shows' with the sponsored content etc.
And the other thing the Q+A questions to her followers about skin info - that is trawling for info and that is going to feed into some sort of ad I bet.
Thanks for explaining, yeh off course there's always some sort of agenda going on in the background $$$ with this Insta Huns.

Reactions: 4
She was never a manager in BTs she worked as a supervisor in the shoe area of BT2 and it was probably 10 foot wide & long
Her Lidl role seems to be as inflated as her other jobs. She was working asa MUA in the airport and got approached and asked to be a manager in the shoe department of BTs? With zero experience there? An area manager for Lidl for 4 stores with no grocery experience?? All her roles seem to be about her being approached and given manager titles. Madness. https://www.thesecretobsession.com/2018/07/striving-success-20s/

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol you also don't get a call from Aer Lingus and start a month later 😂i started in aer lingus same year as Aoibhe, application in September, Interview was December found out I was successful January and I started in May 🙄 my friend also interviewed the same year, in December and found out she was successful in March and started June! There's so many checks that have to be done, you don't start the next month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
70k in Australian dollars is about half that in Euro so that wasn’t a majorly high paid job Aoibhe you numpty and her road to success was full of jobs she was overwhelmed by I suppose success in her mind is different to most but look at her now!!!
Oh dear god this is cringe to the max!!! How many times does she say "big money" and "Brown Thomas"....I've worked in BTs and let me tell you it's retail with a pole shoved up its arse! Why does she think it's the be all of retail and a reflection of her as a person??

Reactions: 3
But Aoibhe was so sought after they made an exception and fast tracked her to the sky’s
Lol you also don't get a call from Aer Lingus and start a month later 😂i started in aer lingus same year as Aoibhe, application in September, Interview was December found out I was successful January and I started in May 🙄 my friend also interviewed the same year, in December and found out she was successful in March and started June! There's so many checks that have to be done, you don't start the next month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wrote in here about her not replying to me over a petition for a better sex education system in Ireland and after she didn't reply I never said anything more to her hardly even watched her stories and I just went to search her up and I'm blocked I think so I guess that's proof she reads here?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I wrote in here about her not replying to me over a petition for a better sex education system in Ireland and after she didn't reply I never said anything more to her hardly even watched her stories and I just went to search her up and I'm blocked I think so I guess that's proof she reads here?
Sure they all get their content ideas from Tattle

Reactions: 7
For gods sake has she nothing else to do 😅

I saw her in Malahide Castle last week .. with Jenny and two other girls not social distancing.

She'll look for me now and try block anyone who looks like they might go to Malahide Castle 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Definitely. She’s obsessed. I couldn’t believe it when she admitted to blocking anyone who doesn’t follow her but watches her stories. She only had lily then but where did she have the time?? All day and night spent obsessing over Juan and her Instagram. So pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Definitely. She’s obsessed. I couldn’t believe it when she admitted to blocking anyone who doesn’t follow her but watches her stories. She only had lily then but where did she have the time?? All day and night spent obsessing over Juan and her Instagram. So pathetic.
She blocked me a long time ago for literally nothing. I followed her page, liked the odd post then boom, blocked.

I just don't understand why you would even bother to be on the Internet in the first place if you were that paranoid

Reactions: 13
She loves the block button 😂😂😂 makes me wonder how she has so many followers whenever it seems like she has half the country blocked!!

Reactions: 3
She loves the block button 😂😂😂 makes me wonder how she has so many followers whenever it seems like she has half the country blocked!!
If they block you and you are already a follower you will still show in their follower count! Madness!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She blocked me a long time ago for literally nothing. I followed her page, liked the odd post then boom, blocked.

I just don't understand why you would even bother to be on the Internet in the first place if you were that paranoid
She must spend some amount of time going through her followers and what they like and what they do.. it’s very unhealthy

Reactions: 5
I got blocked from her stories only. I dont watch all the time just dip in and out. Imagine having that time to weed out the viewers of your stories and with 2 children. Fair play to her 😆

Reactions: 12

She did something similar to me, and it really really put me off her. I was a new-ish follower, I did (genuinely) like a few of her posts and I watched her stories and then boom I'm blocked from viewing her stories, for what?!
This is the first time I've ever commented about her. I almost felt hurt by it, I was a genuine new follower. She has every right to manage who watches her page but all it did was turn me completely off her and I'll never defend her again and have no sympathy for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She blocked me from viewing her stories but didn’t block me as a follower. All because I commented on one of her posts and said I didn’t agree. Not only did she block me, she blocked some of the people (if not all) that liked my comment. Far too much time on her hands. Suit her better to look after her children.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.