Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked a few who didn’t follow her who liked a comment on one of her posts asking about the ethics of the company she was advertising. She was all passive aggressive in the comments, but went on a blocking spree of anyone who liked the comments questioning the company. Also Lisa Jordan blocked people who liked comments on a post in galz who snap, who has the time or energy to look up their individual Facebook, then Instagram accounts and block them....

Reactions: 11
She blocked me from her stories as well cause I looked at her stories first before clicking follow her.

Reactions: 1
She must not realise that people can find you on the discover page where a recent post comes and view your stories that way? Like she is blocking potential followers by being a paranoid freak. I’ve lost count of how many people’s stories I view for a mooch but don’t follow after appearing on the discover page. She’s also frequently tagged in stories and people click on the tag and view that way. Like does she realise her page is public?!? Put it on private if you’re going to be such a weirdo about it lol. I pity her in all honesty. It must be a torturous and miserable existence

Reactions: 22
I would imagine she’s watching who is viewing her stories and then who is commenting here to see if she can narrow down who everyone is based on the timing of the views and the timing of the comments here. She’s that much of a saddo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Juan must have got custody of the original Emma mattress....
Ya, I was thinking that myself... she said “I’m back” yeah back from where ?? Also the bed was stripped🤔 another thing - I could be wrong but boojum don’t deliver to swords so how is it that she’s able to get them to deliver to her ?

Reactions: 4
I think the Boojum was a meal-kit at home so probably was delivered to her in Swords?
Should all of those stories of the Emma Mattress not have been marked as an #ad or #collab - there was a swipe up there too. Should that not have been clearly marked as an AF?

Reactions: 10
Yup and Emma already had a tit show this year with Larbo, you think they’d learn.

Reactions: 2
Plugging Jenny’s giveaway for a pair of balenciaga trainers......the genuine replica ones!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plugging Jenny’s giveaway for a pair of balenciaga trainers......the genuine replica ones!! 😂😂
Yeah that Jenny has described as Balenciagas.. not one word of them being fake anywhere on the giveaway. Can’t believe no one has pulled her on it yet!

Reactions: 8
And I see Jenny is only desperate to try and get a gig with either My Vitamins or Look Fantastic. Both owned by the Hut Group whose trust pilot customer reviews speak volumes. Loads of people let down badly by the Look Fantastic Advent calendars this year and their very poor customer service.
Promotion of counterfeit goods, does that not breach insta guidelines?

Reactions: 5
Has anyone bought an Emma mattress?????
I badly need a new one and am tempted to buy,
I've a Revlout 45% off discount I wouldn't use hers.

It's a bit mortifying directing people to Jenny's competition for a pair of knock off runners. Balenciaga my hole 😂🙄 Classy birds with their counterfeit trainers.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone bought an Emma mattress?????
I badly need a new one and am tempted to buy,
I've a Revlout 45% off discount I wouldn't use hers.
I wouldn’t fancy getting one that was used by someone else for 200 days... you might get a Juan Corr stain 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
No but I did get the pillow. Awful rock hard thing
I've had 3 pillows and it's the only pillow I can sleep on, buuuttttt I've a dodgy neck and the Emma supports it well.
Also have a single mattress in one of our spares and it's very comfy but can get warm.

We have the Emma mattress before the floggers started selling them. We like it - it was delivered promptly and find it really comfortable.
Have a look at the Trustpilot reviews.
As far as I know any that are returned within the 200 days are sent to charity - not to be resold!

I was looking at that Dublin Pugg site being promoted by Jenny and by default the sharing of it by Aoibhe. It is very obviously fake goods that have come in from China being re-sold here for a mark-up. Its been through several FB pages and insta pages etc. Is Jenny being paid to promote counterfeit goods or was she gifted her runners and that bag and asked to run competitions for them? Its on a par with those people running those car 'raffles' for money laundering. I'm actually mortified for her and I would have thought Aoibhe would have had more sense than be sharing it.

Reactions: 5
I've had 3 pillows and it's the only pillow I can sleep on, buuuttttt I've a dodgy neck and the Emma supports it well.
Also have a single mattress in one of our spares and it's very comfy but can get warm.
Yes I think it would be great for neck support as it’s kinda hard and would mould into your neck. I just found it very uncomfortable for general sleeping so it’s used as a spare to make the bed look nice, made up during the day 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.