Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that you Jenny??? Obviously if I disclosed the proof it would out me and others so obviously I am not going to do that. I know they are broken up so not sure what your agenda is other than you are close to Aoibhe and are trying to do damage limitation.

This thread is getting silly now, people who never posted before are now on running the show.

All will be revealed in due course.
It’s someone very close to aoibhe anyway. Your not The only person who has said you know for a fact they have broken up. They are the only ones defoneding her saying they haven’t doesn’t take a detective to cop

Reactions: 5
It’s someone very close to aoibhe anyway. Your not The only person who has said you know for a fact they have broken up. They are the only ones defoneding her saying they haven’t doesn’t take a detective to cop
I agree, very animated with the responses too

Reactions: 2
Tbf I don't really want to believe the drama they're broken up. I don't care that much, I thought it was sad for the children but It's not that deep for me either.

Reactions: 4
cause I know the truth and ye don’t.

and I’m not close to evvaaaaa. I really can’t stand her but ye are all playing into her hands by hyping her page up with lies.
Nobody is hyping anything up 🤷🏼‍♀️ playing into her hands? Seriously what the duck is going on....I know him through mutual friends and he has told friends it’s over. If that’s not true and it’s all being done for online attention well then there is something seriously wrong with those people and it’s actually scary to think someone so stupid is flying commercial airlines!!

Reactions: 29
Nobody is hyping anything up 🤷🏼‍♀️ playing into her hands? Seriously what the duck is going on....I know him through mutual friends and he has told friends it’s over. If that’s not true and it’s all being done for online attention well then there is something seriously wrong with those people and it’s actually scary to think someone so stupid is flying commercial airlines!!
This☝totally agree

Reactions: 6

and I’m not close to evvaaaaa. I really can’t stand her but ye are all playing into her hands by hyping her page up with lies.
The only one hyping anything up is herself and Sean with their carry on, deleting and reinstating pictures, putting up single status' and removing them etc etc.

I don't think anyone cares that deeply. We come here for the goss. The only one getting their knickers in a twist is you because we won't take your word for gospel.

Reactions: 12

Hyping up her page? Shes losing followers almost daily. Look I take all the "I know such and such" stuff with a mountain of salt but if they are doing it for attention, to have a laugh or to prove some bizarre point then being talked about on Tattle is the least of their problems. Its bizarre behaviour from two grown adults. End of the day, I come on here, read a few bits and occasionally comment, thats the only head space I give it. If they're doing this on purpose or getting their jollies, they clearly can't say the same, which is sad and worrying quite frankly.

Reactions: 17
The proof is that Sean changed his status on FB to
Single , Sean deleted all sign of Aoibhe on his insta, Aoibhe started the drama posting pics of cards from her mates then deleted pics of Sean and took him off her bio and she hasn’t come on to squash any speculation and it’s clear they both follow these threads. She’s obviously going to have to come out and say it unless they broke up and got back together either way she’s loving the traffic this is bringing
Wow you really want to believe the drama that they’ve broken up.
Sorry to burst your bubble but they haven’t at all.

and at least I’m here defending my position on it. Notice how the people who say they’ve broken up disappear as soon as they’re asked for proof as there is none.

Reactions: 11
Who actually gives a shite if they have or they haven’t at this stage. Two absolute attention seeking saps either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If it’s true or not we will all know soon as this girl is Drawn to drama and can’t help herself .. she was “ gone forever “ remember in June and was back as she can’t help herself !
We can all agree we hope the kids are ok and that whatever the situation the kids are kept as the priority.
We can also all agree we can’t put any bring past her - she will lie and manipulate for them clicks ! She is a dose !!

Hyping up her page? Shes losing followers almost daily. Look I take all the "I know such and such" stuff with a mountain of salt but if they are doing it for attention, to have a laugh or to prove some bizarre point then being talked about on Tattle is the least of their problems. Its bizarre behaviour from two grown adults. End of the day, I come on here, read a few bits and occasionally comment, thats the only head space I give it. If they're doing this on purpose or getting their jollies, they clearly can't say the same, which is sad and worrying quite frankly.
You're not wrong about losing followers, 89 today alone! Her engagement is really low so not doubt she will be upping the ads and swipe ups to try to boost it

Screenshot_20210118-011135_Chrome.jpg

The proof is that Sean changed his status on FB to
Single , Sean deleted all sign of Aoibhe on his insta, Aoibhe started the drama posting pics of cards from her mates then deleted pics of Sean and took him off her bio and she hasn’t come on to squash any speculation and it’s clear they both follow these threads. She’s obviously going to have to come out and say it unless they broke up and got back together either way she’s loving the traffic this is bringing
Sean deleted his status and his pics are all back on her grid posts now. They did this purely for drama. They weren’t broken up for a hour. They actually planned a fake breakup.

• Haha
Sean deleted his status and his pics are all back on her grid posts now. They did this purely for drama. They weren’t broken up for a hour. They actually planned a fake breakup.
She has no posts of Sean visible since June 2020 on her page as of now?

Reactions: 3
I’d say he is that manipulating that he had her thinking it’s better to delete all trace of him and him do the same. he probably needed to do it so he can message a few ladies 🧐

If it’s true then yeah, it’s tit for her but she’s better off without him by the sounds of it and it might mellow her out a bit...BUT, if it’s false and they’re doing it for the ‘gram to boost engagement etc. then she has another thing coming. Think she can’t hack what was being said on here about her before? Well she’ll have another thing coming if she’s faked a breakup, she will be crucified on this and people will be MERCILESS to the point where she’ll draw some serious and long-standing mental health issues upon herself. Think carefully about what you’re doing Aoibhe, if you’re reading this...

Reactions: 9
If it’s true then yeah, it’s tit for her but she’s better off without him by the sounds of it and it might mellow her out a bit...BUT, if it’s false and they’re doing it for the ‘gram to boost engagement etc. then she has another thing coming. Think she can’t hack what was being said on here about her before? Well she’ll have another thing coming if she’s faked a breakup, she will be crucified on this and people will be MERCILESS to the point where she’ll draw some serious and long-standing mental health issues upon herself. Think carefully about what you’re doing Aoibhe, if you’re reading this...
They broke up weeks ago. It’s all true

I’ve a feeling that it’s true but right now she is too stubborn to give in and relent to the fact that the “trolls” and everyone who warned her about him, were right all along. That’s her to a T. It’s how she operates. She would rather motor on and pretend nothing happened but drip the odd thing in for sympathy and the “are you ok hun?”.
If they haven’t broken up and all of this was a ploy for attention, well they both need their heads looked at. I can’t say I think about this girl for once second once I scan here for the gossip and put the phone down. But I do think it’s true. She’s just too mortified to admit it id say as Stevie Wonder could have seen it coming but she didn’t take her head out from his ass long enough to see the obvious

Reactions: 19
I’ve a feeling it’s true. Someone said it to me in dunnes today. She works in AL from near border tho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.