Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is mental but highly entertainingšŸ˜‚, I've never followed Aoibhe but heard of her that time everyone was sharing her stories just before she had her 2nd baby!!
If anyone pretend breaks up with their partner and father of their 2 kids just for likes and engagement then I would say they officially need a psyche assessment.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
One thing thatā€™s come out of lockdowns is she has had to act like an actual mother with her kids.
At least they are sleeping in their own rooms and not in a crappy travel cot somewhere with shrek and fiona pretending they are two besotted jetsetters.
Without the travel and outfit pics sheā€™s not that interesting anymore.
Shrek and Fiona šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone I know made a petition because she's campaigning for a better set education system in Ireland including things like the lgbtq+ society, consent and loads more. We were sending it around to some influences and whoever on Instagram to see if somebody would share it and someone sent it to aoibhe. She saw the messages, liked them but never posted it (which slot of people didn't either there's absolutely no pressure) but she didn't even respond with "im sorry ill sign it myself but I don't think it fits my brand" or whatever like anything she just ignored them and I realised she doesn't give a tit about sharing anything that isn't going to 1. Make her money and 2. Get her talked about

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I canā€™t imagine having her following and not even mentioning never mind condemning the mother and baby homes report etc, so not surprised at this. People would like her more if she showed some conviction/personality instead of selling her soul and her kids privacy trying to flog shite.

Reactions: 6
Someone I know made a petition because she's campaigning for a better set education system in Ireland including things like the lgbtq+ society, consent and loads more. We were sending it around to some influences and whoever on Instagram to see if somebody would share it and someone sent it to aoibhe. She saw the messages, liked them but never posted it (which slot of people didn't either there's absolutely no pressure) but she didn't even respond with "im sorry ill sign it myself but I don't think it fits my brand" or whatever like anything she just ignored them and I realised she doesn't give a tit about sharing anything that isn't going to 1. Make her money and 2. Get her talked about
Unfortunately that's so typical of so many like her, instead of trying to do some good with their reach it's just all about the money. So many 'influencers' have missed the mark through this whole pandemic and I really hope the whole culture dies out soon

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m new to commenting but have been reading for the last few months. I just had to comment today because I was really annoyed to see her say she worked as ā€œan area manager ā€œ for lidl. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but I thought you had to, get on their graduate programme , become a manager and then get promoted to area manager - not just Waltz back from Oz and into a ā‚¬ 150k job šŸ¤”

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m new to commenting but have been reading for the last few months. I just had to comment today because I was really annoyed to see her say she worked as ā€œan area manager ā€œ for lidl. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but I thought you had to, get on their graduate programme , become a manager and then get promoted to area manager - not just Waltz back from Oz and into a ā‚¬ 150k job šŸ¤”
As far as I know she only worked there for around 3 months, I think she couldnā€™t hack it :LOL: Itā€™s probably why theyā€™re required to go onto the graduate programme now.

I doubt she was on 150k, surely no one would give up that kind of money to go back to the bottom of the ladder at Aer Lingus

Reactions: 21
Her Lidl role seems to be as inflated as her other jobs. She was working asa MUA in the airport and got approached and asked to be a manager in the shoe department of BTs? With zero experience there? An area manager for Lidl for 4 stores with no grocery experience?? All her roles seem to be about her being approached and given manager titles. Madness. https://www.thesecretobsession.com/2018/07/striving-success-20s/

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her Lidl role seems to be as inflated as her other jobs. She was working asa MUA in the airport and got approached and asked to be a manager in the shoe department of BTs? With zero experience there? An area manager for Lidl for 4 stores with no grocery experience?? All her roles seem to be about her being approached and given manager titles. Madness. https://www.thesecretobsession.com/2018/07/striving-success-20s/

I met her once and she told me she worked for Prada/miu miu but wouldnā€™t tell me any more about it, she was so strangely smug yet unwilling to discuss any further...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I canā€™t believe she claims to have a love and a flair for writing. That blogpost is a tragedy to the eyes. Her grammar, syntax and overall delivery is genuinely woeful. ā€œI doneā€ this and ā€œI doneā€ that. Truly awful

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I canā€™t believe she claims to have a love and a flair for writing. That blogpost is a tragedy to the eyes. Her grammar, syntax and overall delivery is genuinely woeful. ā€œI doneā€ this and ā€œI doneā€ that. Truly awful
It reads like the transcription of a phonecall or monologue. So many blog posts are the same though, you can just picture whoever typing it on their laptop, feeling like Carrie Bradshaw ā€œI like my money where I can see it ā€“ hanging in my closet.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m still reading it. God she comes across as such a snob. When in Australia she says she, ā€œlike a lot of Irish people took whatever job to get her off the groundā€, her job was in Harvey Norman! Hardly picking fruit in 40 degree temperatures. Wtf is wrong with working in Harvey Norman? The way she describes it too she couldnā€™t be looking down her nose any more. A far cry from BTā€™s with all the important managers with the fancy handbags šŸ™„šŸ™„ what a bleeping twit. The whole blog post is cringe inducing

Reactions: 16
Thatā€™s the first time Iā€™ve heard her mention Lidl?? Is she touting for a real job now that sheā€™s a single parent

Selling feckin shoes ffs!
Exactly, I can imagine the vacant stare as she stands on the empty shop floor working in ā€œfashionā€...not that there is a thing wrong with it but her delivery was meant to entice me to believe that she was up there in the design studio šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
Illusions of grandeur is all I will say . All deluded .. she has no formal qualifications not have the education nor the capacity for any of these roles she claims to have . She is deluded . Lives in a Walter Mitty type world

I can just see her doing her mad voice and expressions into her headset in lidl while flinging your shopping through the cash register :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is no way she would be cut out for a Lidl area manager - they earn unbelievable money but my god do they put in the work. She doesnā€™t strike me as the 14 hour days, 5 days a week kinda girl.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.