Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact is he's one of the most shameworthy pilots in there.
Loads of his mates who started there with him have gone in to bigger airlines. There's a well supported rumour he went for an interview for Emirates on the A380 and didn't even get passed the first round.
The reality is that being a pilot in AL is absolutely nothing special. A lot or the FOs are just guys who are too old for anyone decent to hire. RYANAIR FOs earn more than AL FOs!!!
I have a family member who is a Capt in there and he said in Irish aviation in the last 10 years all the talent as usual goes abroad and the shakings of the bag are left behind. Aer Lingus are making do with the lads the ME 3 won't take like Juan and the like.
That's not true. Sorry but I'm in the industry myself and I know a lot of amazing pilots who simply don't want to make the move abroad to Emirates or anywhere long haul. The guys I know that want to remain based in Ireland are doing it as they love their family life and don't want to move their partners/kids away and also want to stay close to parents. Life in Emirates isn't all its made out to be.

Reactions: 19
One thing that’s come out of lockdowns is she has had to act like an actual mother with her kids.
At least they are sleeping in their own rooms and not in a crappy travel cot somewhere with shrek and fiona pretending they are two besotted jetsetters.
Without the travel and outfit pics she’s not that interesting anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes she’s unarchived a few with him. She’s such a sap.
I was really starting to feel sorry for her over all this. If she was doing it for the sympathy clicks it’s gonna backfire on her bigtime. And my friend made a good point, any other time that she’s felt wronged about rumours or her breakdown in June she’s straight on to say no that’s not true even if it’s just a text response on her stories so the fact she’s remained silent is telling.

Reactions: 13
What a pair of tits they are 🙄🙄 can imagine the pair of them having a good laugh at people on tattle and thinking they’ve got one over on us!!

Reactions: 10
One thing that’s come out of lockdowns is she has had to act like an actual mother with her kids.
At least they are sleeping in their own rooms and not in a crappy travel cot somewhere with shrek and fiona pretending they are two besotted jetsetters.
Without the travel and outfit pics she’s not that interesting anymore.
Couldn’t agree more 👏👏👏 she’s not at all interesting anymore without all the pics & mouthy pretend ‘honesty’ chats 🙄

Reactions: 11
Could they have been split but got back together so that's why pictures are back?
I’m telling ya they never broke up. Not for a single day. It was all for clicks like and views. They’re not getting any from travel blogs or the Betsey parties etc so they needed to create their own content.

Reactions: 6
I’m telling ya they never broke up. Not for a single day. It was all for clicks like and views. They’re not getting any from travel blogs or the Betsey parties etc so they needed to create their own content.
If that’s true, that’s just desperate, not to mention, super super embarrassing! They should hang their heads in shame behaving the way they have if they haven’t broken up.

I’m broke dead for the both of them & feel sorry for them poor babies.

Good Luck to them behaving like that, they’ll never get far.

Reactions: 15
That's not true. Sorry but I'm in the industry myself and I know a lot of amazing pilots who simply don't want to make the move abroad to Emirates or anywhere long haul. The guys I know that want to remain based in Ireland are doing it as they love their family life and don't want to move their partners/kids away and also want to stay close to parents. Life in Emirates isn't all its made out to be.
Totally agree!

And your proof of this is?
Sure where's your proof that they haven't? You keep at whoever goes against you saying they're together. Yet your "proof" is people on their street said they're together. Sure I could come on and say that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sure where's your proof that they haven't? You keep at whoever goes against you saying they're together. Yet your "proof" is people on their street said they're together. Sure I could come on and say that
I said that yesterday and all of a sudden the posts about Sean were put back on her IG grid this morning. Come on do the maths.

Reactions: 2
I said that yesterday and all of a sudden the posts about Sean were put back on her IG grid this morning. Come on do the maths.
Maybe she is getting asked a lot if they're together and she doesn't want to answer. So she hopes a few Sean pics will stop people asking..... who knows 100% what she is at really

Reactions: 1
Maybe she is getting asked a lot if they're together and she doesn't want to answer. So she hopes a few Sean pics will stop people asking..... who knows 100% what she is at really
Wow you really want to believe the drama that they’ve broken up.
Sorry to burst your bubble but they haven’t at all.

and at least I’m here defending my position on it. Notice how the people who say they’ve broken up disappear as soon as they’re asked for proof as there is none.

Is that you Jenny??? Obviously if I disclosed the proof it would out me and others so obviously I am not going to do that. I know they are broken up so not sure what your agenda is other than you are close to Aoibhe and are trying to do damage limitation.

This thread is getting silly now, people who never posted before are now on running the show.

All will be revealed in due course.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.