Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why would you want people thinking you’ve separated when you haven’t, especially your colleagues at work, like what are they not going to think of them if this is untrue?
How can they ever go back and face their work colleagues, it just doesn’t make sense if they haven’t 🤯 so bizarre just for likes 🙄🙄🙄 do they not realise the age of the ‘influencer’ is over? ⏰
Its pathetic. But this is someone who blocks people who watch her stories but doesn't follow her ,(hasn't she heard of the explore page on insta, she'd show up there for non followers). The only thing I can think is would they possibly be trying to catch someone they think is talking about them. Like a Colleen Rooney "its Rebecca Vardy" situation

Either way you'd think with 2 small kids, uncertain futures for them both, they'd have more important things to focus on. Especially since Aoibhe was so upset about being talked about last year. Why do this?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love how some people are adamant they're done and others are fully convinced they're together. Either way it's all weird and if it turns out they're still together and did it all for attention and views shes even more childish and petty than I thought and he's worse for going along with it 🙄

Reactions: 12
Ah Jesus!! At this stage I hope for their own sake they have spilt up cause if they made all of this up for Instagram attention.......... well they have bigger problems then not having any holidays booked 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So many people here are close sources/friends of friends/colleague/school friend’s cousin’s neighbours/Juan himself yet everyone is saying something contradictory 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So many people here are close sources/friends of friends/colleague/school friend’s cousin’s neighbours/Juan himself yet everyone is saying something contradictory 😂😂
This is like when covid started... everybody had a friends cousins granny that was in the army 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is like when covid started... everybody had a friends cousins granny that was in the army 🤣
😂😂😂😂😂 my bfs in the army. The amount of texts I got. “Is this true” generally they’re the last to know what they’re doing so I’d highly bleeping doubt it. Hahaha that drove me mad. I comepleteky forgot about it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they have done this as a ploy for more followers then they both need to give their heads a wobble!! Our industry is in tatters, world on its knees but these two could be playing “oh let’s see if we can boost my engagement” 🙄 honestly!! These people are parents and playing games like they are 16!

Reactions: 10
I hope for the sake of 2 babies what ever tit, egos, issues they got, they can sort out and move on from in the most amicable way!
As for us none of them actually care what we have to say they still gona get their free dinner sent for the mention :rolleyes:
Won’t stop us hating on them either :LOL:

Reactions: 4
She's better off without him, any grown man that updates his relationship status in this day and age needs to grow up. Attention seeking right there, god could you imagine living with him 🙈
The fact is he's one of the most shameworthy pilots in there.
Loads of his mates who started there with him have gone in to bigger airlines. There's a well supported rumour he went for an interview for Emirates on the A380 and didn't even get passed the first round.
The reality is that being a pilot in AL is absolutely nothing special. A lot or the FOs are just guys who are too old for anyone decent to hire. RYANAIR FOs earn more than AL FOs!!!
I have a family member who is a Capt in there and he said in Irish aviation in the last 10 years all the talent as usual goes abroad and the shakings of the bag are left behind. Aer Lingus are making do with the lads the ME 3 won't take like Juan and the like.

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂😂😂 my bfs in the army. The amount of texts I got. “Is this true” generally they’re the last to know what they’re doing so I’d highly bleeping doubt it. Hahaha that drove me mad. I comepleteky forgot about it 😂😂
I’m in the army and I also was hounded 😂😂

• Haha
Ugh she’s an absolute obnoxious dose....”I’ll link the night light now before I’m asked 100 times” seriously the attitude is disgusting, shove your night light up your @rse FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I definitely think she would have been asked the question had they broke up on her Q&A last. So that would have giving her the opportunity to say yes or no.
Like a previous poster I do think it’s just to get people talking. He probably asked her to delete or hide his picture from her profile due to work been on his case for his social media presences

Reactions: 3
Ugh she’s an absolute obnoxious dose....”I’ll link the night light now before I’m asked 100 times” seriously the attitude is disgusting, shove your night light up your @rse FFS.
If I was lying on the floor in my kids room, holding their hand to get them to sleep (which has been known to happen quite a few times!) the last thing I'd consider doing is whipping out my phone for an auld insta story opportunity 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She thrives on the attention. She just loves it. You can tell with the tone of her voice when she talks into her phone.

Regardless of what has happened between her and her boyfriend she just loves people fawning over her.

The ultimate definition of a narcissist.

Reactions: 18
I noticed the Boojum order went out from the blog email - adevlin or whatever wouldn't have quite the same impact. I have no doubt its used for hotels, bookings orders etc to highlight who she is and the fact she is a blogger/influencer. Sneaky enough way to get the begging in.
Should the swipe up to the light not be labelled as an AF and there is no ad on the My Vitamins posts either I don't think?

Reactions: 8
If I was lying on the floor in my kids room, holding their hand to get them to sleep (which has been known to happen quite a few times!) the last thing I'd consider doing is whipping out my phone for an auld insta story opportunity 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Oh 100%, I’ve been there myself and the thoughts of even telling anyone wouldn’t cross my mind, cause let’s face it nobody gives a single duck about your kid going to bed. At Lily’s age and earlier routine is key to creating good habits, so not sleeping or eating great would be a direct result of them suiting themselves and putting her needs 2nd. Might be harsh to say that but it’s true, the poor kid was dragged around the world with no routine.

Reactions: 8
Oh 100%, I’ve been there myself and the thoughts of even telling anyone wouldn’t cross my mind, cause let’s face it nobody gives a single duck about your kid going to bed. At Lily’s age and earlier routine is key to creating good habits, so not sleeping or eating great would be a direct result of them suiting themselves and putting her needs 2nd. Might be harsh to say that but it’s true, the poor kid was dragged around the world with no routine.
I wouldn’t agree with that as a blanket statement, definitely in their case their was a lack of routine with so much travelling but my kids had a fairly good routine, the odd day was off but in general it was good, in fairness sleeping was never an issue for us but the eating was all them, great up till 2 and got fussy then, we tried everything, especially on the first and it was so stressful, many days she was crying and so was I so whether it was right or wrong we gave up and gave them what they like, they are older now and still fussy but eat a lot of what they like so they are not hungry

I can confirm for a FACT they’ve definitely broken up. Oh wait, maybe they haven’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

If they’ve broken up that’s a shame for all involved.. except for Sean because he seems like an absolute dope.

If they haven’t broken up then there’s something seriously very wrong and concerning about the two of them 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.