Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t agree with that as a blanket statement, definitely in their case their was a lack of routine with so much travelling but my kids had a fairly good routine, the odd day was off but in general it was good, in fairness sleeping was never an issue for us but the eating was all them, great up till 2 and got fussy then, we tried everything, especially on the first and it was so stressful, many days she was crying and so was I so whether it was right or wrong we gave up and gave them what they like, they are older now and still fussy but eat a lot of what they like so they are not hungry
That poor child had no routine, in a hotel every second week or flying off somewhere. New Years out in her buggy for fireworks. We all give our kids a break from routine for special occasions but that child had more breaks than regular bed times.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t agree with that as a blanket statement, definitely in their case their was a lack of routine with so much travelling but my kids had a fairly good routine, the odd day was off but in general it was good, in fairness sleeping was never an issue for us but the eating was all them, great up till 2 and got fussy then, we tried everything, especially on the first and it was so stressful, many days she was crying and so was I so whether it was right or wrong we gave up and gave them what they like, they are older now and still fussy but eat a lot of what they like so they are not hungry
You are right it’s not a one size fits all approach but that poor child hadn’t an ounce of routine. When she was actually with her parents they were off suiting themselves. The worst being the Dominican Republic trip when she was unwell, my heart went out to her while her moron parents are checking into “club level” cocktail lounges 🙄 thinking they were only exclusive 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You are right it’s not a one size fits all approach but that poor child hadn’t an ounce of routine. When she was actually with her parents they were off suiting themselves. The worst being the Dominican Republic trip when she was unwell, my heart went out to her while her moron parents are checking into “club level” cocktail lounges 🙄 thinking they were only exclusive 😂
I didn't follow her then, that's awful 😢

Reactions: 2
And brought her on a helicopter when she was unwell !

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What? I didn’t know any of this. They dragged a sick toddler on their night out in a foreign country? Wow. That is actually heartbreaking

And brought her on a helicopter when she was unwell !
I’m not easily shocked but I actually can’t believe what I’m reading

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What? I didn’t know any of this. They dragged a sick toddler on their night out in a foreign country? Wow. That is actually heartbreaking

I’m not easily shocked but I actually can’t believe what I’m reading
Yep she had a temperature and was unwell and they brought her in a helicopter to some random island and back again. This is an actual true story like she documented it on her story like it was nothing unusual.

Got forbid a sick child stops them from having their fun

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Jesus Aer Lingus sounds like an absolutely awful place to work 🙈😬
Lads I never want to work in AL ! Holy god ! It sounds terrible .. like complete hell ! Does anyone get any work done or just gossip and talk ?! I work in a hospital and thought that was bad 😳

Reactions: 9
Yep she had a temperature and was unwell and they brought her in a helicopter to some random island and back again. This is an actual true story like she documented it on her story like it was nothing unusual.

They refused to give her the vaccinations before travelling as well

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow that poor child I’m shocked she didn’t have ear damage being sick and brought up on a f ing helicopter, how thick and obsessed with the gram can u get

Reactions: 9
Wow that poor child I’m shocked she didn’t have ear damage being sick and brought up on a f ing helicopter, how thick and obsessed with the gram can u get
I've heard it all now, that's unreal. She'll be that mother who drags sick kids to weddings, parties etc just to suit her own narrative 🙄

Reactions: 4
Lads I never want to work in AL ! Holy god ! It sounds terrible .. like complete hell ! Does anyone get any work done or just gossip and talk ?! I work in a hospital and thought that was bad 😳
Please don’t think it’s all bad. It’s really not. It’s no worse for gossip than most workplaces but these two just take the biscuit in it all!!

Reactions: 2
If they have broken up and really, I wouldn’t put it past her if they hadn’t, but if they have it will be a really embarrassed for her because she can’t even say that it’s on good terms. If it was good terms no photos would have been deleted and not status would have been changed. In fact, I don’t think he had his status on Facebook before all this. He went to the effort of changing to single, all to delete it again. They’re both shameful in every sense.

Reactions: 15
Oh no, they had their own done they just didn’t think it was necessary to get poor lily covered
When we travelled to Asia with our then 7 month old there were no recommended travel vaccinations for her because she was under 2. She was up to date for her normal vaccinations under the HSE schedule. Lily was under 2 at the time, it’s possible she didn’t need anything. I don’t know the specific vaccinations for that area, maybe she did, but it’s possible she didn’t.

As per our GP the main vaccinations for the region are for food and water borne illnesses and a for child of that milk is still their main food so wouldn’t be eating much food there or drinking the water. We bought Evian for any water she did need and brought food pouches and snacks with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Aoibhe Devlin is smart enough to realise that if she has stirred this up to gain followers, they will be short term. The minute it comes out that herself and Sean did not break up she will haemorrhage followers and any “business” contracts for sp posts she might have like no tomorrow. She’s a very silly girl playing a dangerous game

Reactions: 10
Oh 100%, I’ve been there myself and the thoughts of even telling anyone wouldn’t cross my mind, cause let’s face it nobody gives a single duck about your kid going to bed. At Lily’s age and earlier routine is key to creating good habits, so not sleeping or eating great would be a direct result of them suiting themselves and putting her needs 2nd. Might be harsh to say that but it’s true, the poor kid was dragged around the world with no routine.
Not sleeping or eating is not only caused by no routine. It can be caused by sensory issues. We don’t know what is going on in the background

Reactions: 5
Her post have gone up by a few since yesterday, she must have unarchived some. I assume they are ones with Sean 😂 . She is hilarious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.