Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used work at the airport so she probably started to idolise pilots back then... when she finally hooked up with one she thought she had made it in life 🙄🤭🤣🤣🤣

She looked dog rough like she’d give u a right dig back in the day 🙈

Reactions: 5
Such an odd q and a. I was like does she want people to ask have they split??? What's the point of it. Have you any holidays planned 🙃.

Reactions: 10
I see she mentioned Sean there in the q and a.

If her and Sean are still together she she should be ashamed of herself.
I've absolutely no doubt in my mind that the deleting of pictures, deleting him from the bio, unfollowing each other and him putting up single on Facebook was all done for attention then.

Why ? For a laugh? To gain followers? To gain traffic to her page ?

Let's not forget that this is a same woman who was hysterical 8 months ago because she was being talked about and said she gave birth at the lowest point of her life.

IF they are just doing it for attention then she is no better than the " trolls" she despises so much.

Reactions: 35
I see she mentioned Sean there in the q and a.

If her and Sean are still together she she should be ashamed of herself.
I've absolutely no doubt in my mind that the deleting of pictures, deleting him from the bio, unfollowing each other and him putting up single on Facebook was all done for attention then.

Why ? For a laugh? To gain followers? To gain traffic to her page ?

Let's not forget that this is a same woman who was hysterical 8 months ago because she was being talked about and said she gave birth at the lowest point of her life.

IF they are just doing it for attention then she is no better than the " trolls" she despises so much.
This 🙌 but she's actually worse than a troll she's a real life bully! Crocodile years will b on show in the next few days I'm sure

Reactions: 12
All she said was that lily likes mushrooms like her and Sean😂 I didn’t think ohhhh there still together by reading that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All she said was that lily likes mushrooms like her and Sean😂 I didn’t think ohhhh there still together by reading that?
I didn't automatically assume they were together, I just think she is very crafty and knows exactly what she is doing.
She knows that one comment will spark interest.

Reactions: 11
I noticed there was a lot of “We” in that Q & A -“We” this and “We” that. The whole thing stinks and if it transpires that they haven’t broken up, then they both need psychological help for whatever the hell they’re playing at.

Reactions: 19
I noticed there was a lot of “We” in that Q & A -“We” this and “We” that. The whole thing stinks and if it transpires that they haven’t broken up, then they both need psychological help for whatever the hell they’re playing at.
I think that’s just a cover up, to put people off the scent

Firstly I don’t think anything is getting deleted I think its managed. Just like SuPooMe and her random absence the appearance of dzzzzylans toe.... his finger.... they’re all just trying to manipulate this whole forum for the mention I mean that’s how they’re getting the views... Like they’re not even cool! I follow both of their tattles way more buzz here :LOL:

I previously lived in the same estate that corr castle was built on and I know a lot of her neighbors really well and I can confirm herself and Sean are still together.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I previously lived in the same estate that corr castle was built on and I know a lot of her neighbors really well and I can confirm herself and Sean are still together.
Nope he has already started telling friends it’s over and unblocking all the girls Eeeeeffffaaaa supposedly made him block. He’s a complete loser, how he even gets the women is beyond me🤷🏼‍♀️

If neighbors have seen him I’m sure it’s because he’s visiting his kids maybe.

Reactions: 9
They could also still be living in the same house whilst they sort out somewhere for one of them to go 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Nope he has already started telling friends it’s over and unblocking all the girls Eeeeeffffaaaa supposedly made him block. He’s a complete loser, how he even gets the women is beyond me🤷🏼‍♀️

If neighbors have seen him I’m sure it’s because he’s visiting his kids maybe.
Hes living there full time and they’re out for walks hand in hand. She’s doing this all for publicity and likes.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hes living there full time and they’re out for walks hand in hand. She’s doing this all for publicity and likes.
why would you want people thinking you’ve separated when you haven’t, especially your colleagues at work, like what are they not going to think of them if this is untrue?
How can they ever go back and face their work colleagues, it just doesn’t make sense if they haven’t 🤯 so bizarre just for likes 🙄🙄🙄 do they not realise the age of the ‘influencer’ is over? ⏰

Reactions: 17
why would you want people thinking you’ve separated when you haven’t, especially your colleagues at work, like what are they not going to think of them if this is untrue?
How can they ever go back and face their work colleagues, it just doesn’t make sense if they haven’t 🤯 so bizarre just for likes 🙄🙄🙄 do they not realise the age of the ‘influencer’ is over? ⏰
Do they not realise their own ages. Pathetic carry on from two fully grown adults and parents to boot.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.