Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, apart from the stuff here, let’s not forget how they’ve been treating their staff during the pandemic.
Ei should be ashamed of themselves how they have treated staff but especially cabin crew, again Crew are treated like outcast of the family. It’s a great place to work and that’s down to the crew ( especially if you don’t listen to galley fm and make up your own mind about ppl) I had the best years there and it’s given me some amazing life long friends. There is always going to be company gossip/ the witches etc in every company, it’s talked more in ei cos you don’t see the same people all the time and like everything a story changes or gets more added to it.

Reactions: 3
God. A stuck up cabin manager and tit smelling like roses?

Why? What is it with people not liking authority? Get over it and get a promo yourself if you're that bothered.

How many crew in my life have i encountered who have that tit attitude ugh!

Reactions: 6
Ah gals/guys we're all friends here 😂 we have major office drama that sometimes you would question are you the boring one by not being involved but again I'd say because people rotate and work with so many different people in EI the stories become epics over all the inputs and chinese whispers. Also if she only travelled once or twice as a passenger she always made it seem like more as they went to Florida on their hols when he was in the cockpit so I'd nearly agree that she did it a lot more than some people have let on 😂😂either way it's a sad state of affairs to have to basically follow your man to work and travel across the atlantic to make sure he doesnt stray 🙄

Reactions: 15
The obsession was a bit much .
That’s where the name The Secret Obsession really came from, just years ahead of himself 😂

I always thought it made that she was trying to either work on his flights or be on them as a passenger when they had lily. Like the child would be without either parent for the majority of the week, most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
aoibhe is friends with Orla but I think that was before she worked in Aer Lingus not since she worked there.

and he will let you know he’s a pilot that is one thing that I know 🤣🤣 My flights I worked with her she mixed with crew and Sean wasn’t on two of them. I brought my friend on one trip so I didn’t do anything with them but they all went out for drinks on one of them and Aoibhe was there so not sure where you’re getting this? And she flew back out once on a Chicago flight my friend worked and that was it. People made it out as if she did this all the time when it was just once 🙄 This is exactly what I mean about this place. I love the job but Jesus it’s just crazy! If your husband is a captain, he is there years and you are there a long time too then clearly you’re not a young one and makes me wonder why the hell you’d be on a forum like this? Probs a stuck up cabin manager who thinks your tit smells of roses like Sean 🙄🙄🙄
Aoibhe that you hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
aoibhe is friends with Orla but I think that was before she worked in Aer Lingus not since she worked there.

and he will let you know he’s a pilot that is one thing that I know 🤣🤣 My flights I worked with her she mixed with crew and Sean wasn’t on two of them. I brought my friend on one trip so I didn’t do anything with them but they all went out for drinks on one of them and Aoibhe was there so not sure where you’re getting this? And she flew back out once on a Chicago flight my friend worked and that was it. People made it out as if she did this all the time when it was just once 🙄 This is exactly what I mean about this place. I love the job but Jesus it’s just crazy! If your husband is a captain, he is there years and you are there a long time too then clearly you’re not a young one and makes me wonder why the hell you’d be on a forum like this? Probs a stuck up cabin manager who thinks your tit smells of roses like Sean 🙄🙄🙄
You ok hun? You might need to schedule an appointment with EAP!! 😅😅😅
(Employee assistance programme)

Reactions: 7

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 jaaaaaayyyyyyziiiiiiiissss

Reactions: 9

jesus!! I know your name is knowitall, but it should be cheekybitch. Who do you think you are talking to that person like that. Reign it in. How do you know it was just once she done it?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or are the hints all over her stories this evening.... or else she’s reading here... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.