Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's better off without him, any grown man that updates his relationship status in this day and age needs to grow up. Attention seeking right there, god could you imagine living with him 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Vanessa Williams
Yes that is her. I don’t know her but there is a girl Shereen who they used to be friends with too and she works with us. Flew with her. She’s not nice at all, stuck up her own arse. Had two babies and been in & out since before Aoibhe had Lily.

Reactions: 1
Just copped a new-ish friend/acquaintance of mine is mates with efaaaa and jenny from the block by pics she has on the gram....hmmm will have to suss her out

Reactions: 3
Yes that is her. I don’t know her but there is a girl Shereen who they used to be friends with too and she works with us. Flew with her. She’s not nice at all, stuck up her own arse. Had two babies and been in & out since before Aoibhe had Lily.
is this girl shereen a blogger in Aer Lingus too? I had heard aoibhe was “mentoring” some wanna be blogger cabin crew member

Reactions: 2
To anyone doubting that they have broke up, they have stopped following eachother on Instagram. I'm usually skeptical when it comes to things like this but I 100% believe they have broken up

Reactions: 2
is this girl shereen a blogger in Aer Lingus too? I had heard aoibhe was “mentoring” some wanna be blogger cabin crew member
no she’s not a blogger. I very much doubt she was 🤣🤣🤣 sounds like some stupid rumour to me. Like everything in our job grows arms and legs very quickly. Aoibhe hasn’t been working there properly since 2018? How would she have the time 🙄 Never been in a job with so much tit going around, it’s a joke!!! The tit you hear about people it that place

Reactions: 1
no she’s not a blogger. I very much doubt she was 🤣🤣🤣 sounds like some stupid rumour to me. Like everything in our job grows arms and legs very quickly. Aoibhe hasn’t been working there properly since 2018? How would she have the time 🙄 Never been in a job with so much tit going around, it’s a joke!!! The tit you hear about people it that place
I know exactly what your on about, I used to work there and my sister still does the stuff she tells me sometimes I wonder is she making half it up it’s the crazy and seems to have gotten worse over the last few years 😂😂
Maybe there should be a thread just for there 😂🤪

Reactions: 3
Yep the place is the best for the gossip. Some of it sounds so far fetched but most of it is true . It's gets u throught the long flights thru the nite home from America !
Aoibhe is permanent now but she has only ever worked when she was seasonal. She worked both seasons for a few months so she has very little flying experience .
When she got on the trans Atlantics she tried to swop and only work with Sean, the flights she done without Sean she never mixed with crew or went for dinner drinks or breakfast with anyone. She had no interest is spending time with anyone other than sean. If she landed in from her flight and Sean was going out on one she wud go home shower and bk to the airport and travel as a passenger. The obsession was a bit much .
I'm there a long time and married to my hubby who's a captain there and I think I've two pics of us in uniform together 😅I die when we are scheduled flights together 😂 but he's fab and a gent and not all of them have a turn in their eye for the younger Huns 😂 it takes a type of man to be that way regardless of occupation. her obsession with him being a pilot is very strange. It gave him a god complex but hes like a kitten in the flight deck with captains .
How do you know when some one's a pilot...... They will let u know 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Probably theOrlacle?
aoibhe is friends with Orla but I think that was before she worked in Aer Lingus not since she worked there.
Yep the place is the best for the gossip. Some of it sounds so far fetched but most of it is true . It's gets u throught the long flights thru the nite home from America !
Aoibhe is permanent now but she has only ever worked when she was seasonal. She worked both seasons for a few months so she has very little flying experience .
When she got on the trans Atlantics she tried to swop and only work with Sean, the flights she done without Sean she never mixed with crew or went for dinner drinks or breakfast with anyone. She had no interest is spending time with anyone other than sean. If she landed in from her flight and Sean was going out on one she wud go home shower and bk to the airport and travel as a passenger. The obsession was a bit much .
I'm there a long time and married to my hubby who's a captain there and I think I've two pics of us in uniform together 😅I die when we are scheduled flights together 😂 but he's fab and a gent and not all of them have a turn in their eye for the younger Huns 😂 it takes a type of man to be that way regardless of occupation. her obsession with him being a pilot is very strange. It gave him a god complex but hes like a kitten in the flight deck with captains .
How do you know when some one's a pilot...... They will let u know 😅
and he will let you know he’s a pilot that is one thing that I know 🤣🤣 My flights I worked with her she mixed with crew and Sean wasn’t on two of them. I brought my friend on one trip so I didn’t do anything with them but they all went out for drinks on one of them and Aoibhe was there so not sure where you’re getting this? And she flew back out once on a Chicago flight my friend worked and that was it. People made it out as if she did this all the time when it was just once 🙄 This is exactly what I mean about this place. I love the job but Jesus it’s just crazy! If your husband is a captain, he is there years and you are there a long time too then clearly you’re not a young one and makes me wonder why the hell you’d be on a forum like this? Probs a stuck up cabin manager who thinks your tit smells of roses like Sean 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jaysus 😂😂 so if I'm there years I have to be old. And have to be old to be a cabin manager didnt realise that!!!
I also didn't think early 30s was old!
Also being there years doesn't imply that either!
Recruitment age when I started was 19! Which was the age I started at , I made cabin manager in my late 20s..... Is that old!
Being a captain also doesn't imply Ur old, it's experience and flying hours and the choice to get ahead of Ur game shud u wish to progress quicker.
Your lack of experience speaks volumes about the way you speak about cabin managers. I'm a bleeping great cabin manager and love working with crew! The curtains are never pulled and I never stay up there thinking I'm better than anyone, I'd never be that type of person and that wud be me whether I was a CCM a sccm or csn!!!Hopefully your not that way to work with , u seem a bit bitter And my tit smells like tit , just like everyone's . And I didn't realise this was a forum for a certain age.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.