Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%....she must have got duck all off Juan Corr this year as the scabby bastard couldn’t buy duty free as he hasn’t been flying anywhere decent. She’s a complete dose and the biggest braggy bastard around 🙄
I would imagine finances are pretty low this year which would explain lack of showy gifts. But Aoibhe is the biggest hypocrite, she was the braggiest instahun (holidays, designer goods, house) before Covid.

Reactions: 14
I don't know the cynic in me thinks there was plenty to show but the recent criticisms about bragging, etc made her be very quiet on purpose to quell any criticism. Dampen down all the stuff about palming Lily off last year by saying it was all about her and her little family. Nothing like making your mum and dad feel tit though by telling your 100K odd followers that you don't really like Christmas because you come from a separated family. Another ploy to be relatable? And of course the silence could be also because they were breaking restrictions left, right and centre or mixing beyond what is allowed but didn't want to be called out.

Reactions: 11
I would imagine finances are pretty low this year which would explain lack of showy gifts. But Aoibhe is the biggest hypocrite, she was the braggiest instahun (holidays, designer goods, house) before Covid.
All smoke and mirrors when you consider the holidays are part subsidised, the designer stuff is all old from when she worked in BT, and the house is prob in his name only, he was buying it before they met according to prev posts here

Reactions: 8
She was a Xmas shopping channel all through Nov and first half of Dec and then boom it’s like something happened causing her to stay off Insta. Sure god knows what goes on behind their closed doors eh.... if even half the rumours were true then a leopard doesn’t change spots overnight.... a lack of engagement ring may also be part of her silence

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She was a Xmas shopping channel all through Nov and first half of Dec and then boom it’s like something happened causing her to stay off Insta. Sure god knows what goes on behind their closed doors eh.... if even half the rumours were true then a leopard doesn’t change spots overnight.... a lack of engagement ring may also be part of her silence
She disappeared from Instagram for about a month last year after she found out he had cheated on her with a girl from EI cabin crew. Also the lack of engagement ring probably has her snapping, Jenny from the block is always that one step ahead especially now she has the kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
We’re not out of the woods yet
We may or may not have to suffer a nye proposal?

or the bravado of not caring at all ....when we all know ..shacked up with da pilot and 2 kids it’s ALL she wants
Dying to lock him down in case he’s snapped away (lol)
Think of the spon con.. I’d say her head is spinning

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No the proposal needs to BE somewhere. A luxury hotel in another county might just have cut muster - but being proposed to within Dublin.
Nah needs to be full on destination proposal - le bach jardin isn't going to meet the high standards expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say the original plan was a proposal whilst skydiving off the wing of an Aerlingus en route to Dubai wearing matching Gucci suits
Damn you covid

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How long were they together before they had lily?
Well that’s the thing... there’s confusion over their starting to date, date. But according to her own page and what was said on here earlier this year, she got with him around the May/June time and announced she was up the duff in the November (@ 12 weeks). ???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s reading tattle and composing her content from the comments , I’m not buying her “I won’t show my kids gifts” “I love stuffing and food” fake relatable dribble she clearly seen ppl moaning about BT bags she is a pain of glass

Reactions: 4
Well that’s the thing... there’s confusion over their starting to date, date. But according to her own page and what was said on here earlier this year, she got with him around the May/June time and announced she was up the duff in the November (@ 12 weeks). ???
Yeah she was still technically engaged and looking at venues in may/June/July (posts deleted now) and always posts anniversary type stuff up of him around then because she can’t resist but “officially” started dating him in September (when she said she was single, there was still a definite cross over between her fiancée and Sean and she can delete her posts as much as she wants, it was clear as day). She announced pregnancy then, all very quick. She got pregnant in November, announced in February

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The proposal I reckon was going to be in Dubai although with all the glitz and glam of the Betsy maybe Gerry and the gang will make it extra special!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She disappeared from Instagram for about a month last year after she found out he had cheated on her with a girl from EI cabin crew. Also the lack of engagement ring probably has her snapping, Jenny from the block is always that one step ahead especially now she has the kid.
He cheated ? Whaaaaaat. I didn’t know that how trustworthy is the source?

Reactions: 2
There’s no way he’s popping the question to her, he was having a bit of fun banging someone else’s fiancé and ended up with two unplanned children and a fame mad girlfriend no one can stand

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He cheated ? Whaaaaaat. I didn’t know that how trustworthy is the source?
He has cheated multiple times. Everyone in EI knows all about him and knew exactly what/who he was doing. On that particular occasion it got back to her and she disappeared for a month, said she needed a break to concentrate on family or some crap like that. She used to check his flight schedule and text the women scheduled on his flights for overnights being all pally and asking what have yous planned, where are yous going etc. She’s so insecure about him but ye so bullish about everything else.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The saying “ Single man with married man pleasures” as my Gran used to say comes to mind there.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.