Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily is 2 1/2 now but yes it is hard with two kids and it is probably a shock to her as all she did with Lily was leave her with someone else to mind. Never saw anything like it for a new mum
Don’t get me wrong it’s very important as a mum to get time to yourself and for you and your partner but she was leaving her for weekend breaks since she was 6 weeks old
Shocking wasn’t it? She was dropped with his Mam or auntie constantly, she never spent a full week parenting her own kid, not in the early days anyway. I personally thinks that’s disgusting. She has no choice now, good enough for her.

Reactions: 6
If I see one more penneys bar cart or a spotlight teeth whitening kit from any of them.. I swear to the Devine jesus.. WE GET IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is her page still up I can't see it I must be blocked but I never once commented or interacted with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is her page still up I can't see it I must be blocked but I never once commented or interacted with her.
If you have looked at her stories a few times but don’t follow her she blocks you, she did it to a friend of mine

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t really follow her but saw she got sent lots of free stuff for her kids from Irish brands today on her stories

If you have looked at her stories a few times but don’t follow her she blocks you, she did it to a friend of mine
She has heard of the discover page on insta right?! They show you pages you don’t follow but might be interested in.... maybe people view her from there and she’s on a blocking spree!? More time than sense!

Reactions: 2
Doubtful. He probably doesn’t want to be on her account over all the drama during the summer 🙊
He’s an egomaniac, I’d say the stick he got earlier this year hit like a muthafucker. He actually thinks more of himself than she does of herself, which is saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a post on her stories about how hard this Christmas is, people in financial uncertainty etc and not to be boasting about gifts or feel pressure to keep up. She’s literally online every day telling people what to buy or to go to the Betsy or wherever. She pushes a lifestyle that’s unhealthy and unattainable for “normal” people. Why do they try so hard to be relatable and woe is me and then in the next post be like buy this, look at my expensive hat and watch me eat out for the 5th time this week

Reactions: 15
She’s a post on her stories about how hard this Christmas is, people in financial uncertainty etc and not to be boasting about gifts or feel pressure to keep up. She’s literally online every day telling people what to buy or to go to the Betsy or wherever. She pushes a lifestyle that’s unhealthy and unattainable for “normal” people. Why do they try so hard to be relatable and woe is me and then in the next post be like buy this, look at my expensive hat and watch me eat out for the 5th time this week
Sounds like their own finances are catching up with her? She's lucky her kids are so small still though, they won't have a clue if anything's up, all they want at that age is quality time together.

Reactions: 3
Shes telling people that are struggling that it’s ok to ask for help. That’s what she’s been doing this year. 😂😂😂
Stop Eeeffffaaa. that’s all you’ve ever done. Lily was dumped with whoever every chance you got And that’s not just 2020.

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t want to show what presents were exchanged at Xmas cos she’s not that type of person 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Is she having a laugh. Couldn’t stop bragging Xmas 2019 about being in Disney & all the trappings that went with it. She’s unreal. If the gifts she got were impressive she’d be the first on to brag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t want to show what presents were exchanged at Xmas cos she’s not that type of person 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Is she having a laugh. Couldn’t stop bragging Xmas 2019 about being in Disney & all the trappings that went with it. She’s unreal. If the gifts she got were impressive she’d be the first on to brag.
100%....she must have got duck all off Juan Corr this year as the scabby bastard couldn’t buy duty free as he hasn’t been flying anywhere decent. She’s a complete dose and the biggest braggy bastard around 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.