Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus this isn't the 1950s you can live together have kids and never get married. I know she probably does want to be engaged, but some of these comments make me cringe. I doubt I'll ever get married and if I do it will be a quick and cheap job with a party after. I'd rather a nice house then pay for a load of people to eat, who I don't even like that much.
If you are referring to any of my comments, I certainly didn't intend to come across to appear antiquated. All I meant is she lives in what is essentially her boyfriend's house with their two children. She has no or limited legal rights which in my mind doesn't offer stability.

I am maybe an old fashioned romantic in the sense that it would have been nice for him to propose to her. She appears to be a girly girl who would like that. A pity really.

Reactions: 7
If you are referring to any of my comments, I certainly didn't intend to come across to appear antiquated. All I meant is she lives in what is essentially her boyfriend's house with their two children. She has no or limited legal rights which in my mind doesn't offer stability.

I am maybe an old fashioned romantic in the sense that it would have been nice for him to propose to her. She appears to be a girly girl who would like that. A pity really.

No I see where you're coming from, like I said if I was to marry it most likely would be for the protection of my children etc

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Although it does sound like a breakup, she did say she’s keeping stuff private now so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s just keeping him off the page. Plus, they still follow each other.
He hasn’t been active on insta in a long time, the whole following each-other thing is irrelevant I think. Imagine though going through a breakup during a lockdown with two very young kids. Sounds like hell and then throw in the fact that you talk some amount of arrogant shite on Instagram and now might have to back peddle faster than Bradley Wiggins, ugh wouldn’t be nice at all.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone round up the break up theories for me? What’s the thoughts behind it? Has she moved in with her dad?? Maybe I’ve misunderstood a comment above.

Reactions: 1
Jesus this isn't the 1950s you can live together have kids and never get married. I know she probably does want to be engaged, but some of these comments make me cringe. I doubt I'll ever get married and if I do it will be a quick and cheap job with a party after. I'd rather a nice house then pay for a load of people to eat, who I don't even like that much.
Of course yes, it’s just that she was engaged previously to her last boyfriend so assume that is her preferred route and it doesn’t appear forthcoming

So no more Fab Four holidays to look forward to and no more of Sean’s denim shorts 😱 I’m devo

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This might explain Jenny’s cryptic posts during the week!! All about living without someone etc could be backing her pal up

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t think a whole lot of her not posting the BF, could be she felt he / their relationship was way to spotlighted before the summer. I am so happy she stopped with the tiktoks, they were painful.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t think a whole lot of her not posting the BF, could be she felt he / their relationship was way to spotlighted before the summer. I am so happy she stopped with the tiktoks, they were painful.
I’d say she’s been hard work this year. Since her drama before Hugo. The fact that we all guessed the name she’d pick. Through shade that the brother couldn’t use it. I bet she was like a banshee and he went duck this the kids can stay off you pop

Reactions: 7
They're not split up, I'd put money on it. She knows as soon as she goes elusive people on here and elsewhere go "ooooh!". He'll have told her to get rid of pics of him.

Even on his insta page he's v quick to mention how inflight pics are taken safely and not at critical phases nevermind so I'd say he's curbed her content too.

Reactions: 4
They're not split up, I'd put money on it. She knows as soon as she goes elusive people on here and elsewhere go "ooooh!". He'll have told her to get rid of pics of him.

Even on his insta page he's v quick to mention how inflight pics are taken safely and not at critical phases nevermind so I'd say he's curbed her content too.
There is no way he’s curbed her content!! Don’t be fooled! He loves attention!!! And he has that about his pictures from the cockpit cause he could get into trouble with work. Two pilots in England were sacked for their insta pics so he’s covering his back there

Reactions: 5
no way she’d stay quite all through December and miss out on all her ad cash just so we could write a few comments about her.

Reactions: 3
I’m just raging really that the hero video is gone😞 it was pure comedy gold!! But sure look at least “la Bach gardan” post survived the cull😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She still has a lot of photos up of them when you scroll back but wonder has she just decided not to share him anymore due to all of the crap she got before and calling him a hero and all that. Maybe she is doing what JJ does and keeping him in the background and will maybe show him every so often or whatever?

From that quote she put up, it seems they may be over. All about new beginnings and fear of the unknown

If she did remove his name, his photos and posting ridiculous quotes for attention then I have lost any ounce of respect I had for her.

She was hysterical the last time she was talked about. If she is setting this up to be talked about again she is a loser

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.