Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so self indulgent. Those pathetic Q&As.

The lack of ring is defo a sore spot. I feel sorry for her in that regard. He should have really done it by now, out of respect more than anything. She obviously wants the husband.

Reactions: 7
She is so self indulgent. Those pathetic Q&As.

The lack of ring is defo a sore spot. I feel sorry for her in that regard. He should have really done it by now, out of respect more than anything. She obviously wants the husband.
It’s 2021 nearly she can ask him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I see Aoibhe has just got ‘Lily & Hugo’ in her bio now. She definitely had Sean written in there a few days ago!! Trouble in paradise?

Reactions: 6
So I see Aoibhe has just got ‘Lily & Hugo’ in her bio now. She definitely had Sean written in there a few days ago!! Trouble in paradise?
She definitely did as I only followed again recently for a nose 😂😂 didnt want to keep watching her stories and have her block me for not following haha

Reactions: 1
Yeah she defo did have it there a few days ago! She was saying she got the hunter boots from Sean/Santa for Christmas.. I’d say she’s trying to keep him completely off SM now after all the comments

maybe they’re over....
That would be mad awkward for her considering Corr castle is solely his irrespective of all the shite she has come out with. It be some fall from Grace for her heading back to blankets by Gers gaff with the two kids!! Although slagging aside I hope they aren’t over as it will be the poor kids that suffer. Plus they are both so obnoxious they deserve eachother.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That would be mad awkward for her considering Corr castle is solely his irrespective of all the shite she has come out with. It be some fall from Grace for her heading back to blankets by Gers gaff with the two kids!! Although slagging aside I hope they aren’t over as it will be the poor kids that suffer. Plus they are both so obnoxious they deserve eachother.
Flying high in April...shot down in May.... maybe she can go into business with Ger and start knitting

• Haha
That would explain no ring...sneaky given her is dad to the kids. I feel for her... basically just a guest in his house. The would make me very nervous.
Poor girl. She does deserve more respect that that. But she's waiting for the ring.

However, she is such a pain in the backside. Her content is tit. She is so self absorbed and appears pretty arrogant. It makes me ill.

She may well have acquired some rights to the property by now given she has lived in it over 2 years and they have a child/children together, assuming she pays some of the household bills ( cohabitants act 2010). It’s not cut and dry.

Reactions: 13
She may well have acquired some rights to the property by now given she has lived in it over 2 years and they have a child/children together, assuming she pays some of the household bills ( cohabitants act 2010). It’s not cut and dry.
I did think this too.
However like you say it isn't cut and dry and the onsus is on the petitioner to prove what they should reasonably be entitled to.
Not a very nice situation to be in. Which can be easily remedied should they marry.

She seems to have deleted that cringe “hero” video too ? She hasn’t been on at all recently, I really hope things are well

Yeah she has, I still find it very sad though, going through a breakup is awful, can’t imagine what it would be like with 2 babies, god love her like

Reactions: 2
Jesus this isn't the 1950s you can live together have kids and never get married. I know she probably does want to be engaged, but some of these comments make me cringe. I doubt I'll ever get married and if I do it will be a quick and cheap job with a party after. I'd rather a nice house then pay for a load of people to eat, who I don't even like that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah she has, I still find it very sad though, going through a breakup is awful, can’t imagine what it would be like with 2 babies, god love her like
Although it does sound like a breakup, she did say she’s keeping stuff private now so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s just keeping him off the page. Plus, they still follow each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.