Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the baby portraits cost, I'm sure a lot as well. She's always 'booked out' and she was going on recently about another wedding product idea that she has up her sleeve. Fair enough she does seem to work hard, as in she works a lot but it comes across that she is just really greedy for money. I actually contacted other photographers and a wedding planner to say she (I didn't name and shame, I just said our photographer) wouldn't transfer our £400 deposit to another service given the times we are in now, the cancellation was out of our control, and they were like that doesn't seem right. Who are the idiots buying a stupid wedding candle.
That is such a pity. Our original wedding photographer found us a replacement photographer (prob as expensive as Jenny) who reduced his fee by the amount of the deposit we had paid. They told us there was a group of photographers working together to help people get rebooked and not lose deposits.

Reactions: 1
That is such a pity. Our original wedding photographer found us a replacement photographer (prob as expensive as Jenny) who reduced his fee by the amount of the deposit we had paid. They told us there was a group of photographers working together to help people get rebooked and not lose deposits.
That's really decent of them. She told me (by email) she had been talking with other photographers and the consensus was to keep deposits and not offer anything in return! I follow her on Instagram and I never see other photographers comment on her work etc like I see with other Irish photographers that I follow. Kinda wonder what the other Irish wedding photographers make of her lol

Reactions: 2
That's really decent of them. She told me (by email) she had been talking with other photographers and the consensus was to keep deposits and not offer anything in return! I follow her on Instagram and I never see other photographers comment on her work etc like I see with other Irish photographers that I follow. Kinda wonder what the other Irish wedding photographers make of her lol
Well let’s hope tattle has been an eye opener to some of these vendors. We were all set to go with Gotcha Covered but our hotel wedding coordinator discreetly told us to shop around. Looking at the work they do with the floggers now, it makes their huge prices even harder to swallow!

Reactions: 4
Why after disassociating with bperfect would you then start associating, publicly, with two people that attended the event?? (Rachel Gorry and Denise from Pelo) as well as someone regularly sharing anti vaxx posts / COVID conspiracy theories and who is constantly flouting and bending COVID restrictions to suit herself (Nikki little bow pip)

No clue who the rest on the list are. But I unfollowed Aoibhe after seen this, seems to go against everything she used to stand for and the reason I originally began following her!

Reactions: 5
Imagine her SMUG face that Rosanna named one of her boys Hugo as well! #trendsetter 🙄🙄🙄
It’s defo something she’d try to claim. Every gofundme, charity, successful person she brings back to her somehow

Gals I received my order today from Betty and buddy x aoibhe, am honestly shocked just the necklace on a piece of card that says betty&biddy with plastic over the top of it. No thank you card, no invoice or return label. Ya know the normal stuff. No mention of aoibhe any where . The chain is cheap shite. It was the 2020 coin necklace that I ordered. It seems ok, little bit smaller than I expected. Honestly it has turned me off the company all together . Not aoibhe biggest fan but thought it would have been a lovely gift for a friend who started her new job in the south in 2020 as a little keepsake.

Reactions: 2
Gals I received my order today from Betty and buddy x aoibhe, am honestly shocked just the necklace on a piece of card that says betty&biddy with plastic over the top of it. No thank you card, no invoice or return label. Ya know the normal stuff. No mention of aoibhe any where . The chain is cheap shite. It was the 2020 coin necklace that I ordered. It seems ok, little bit smaller than I expected. Honestly it has turned me off the company all together . Not aoibhe biggest fan but thought it would have been a lovely gift for a friend who started her new job in the south in 2020 as a little keepsake.
If you read through this thread before purchasing you would know that the range is AliExpress’s finest! You should give the company your feedback.

Reactions: 7
If you read through this thread before purchasing you would know that the range is AliExpress’s finest! You should give the company your feedback.
Funny thing is the first release I did look on AliExpress for the coin necklace and couldn’t find anything . Even did the photo thing. Even a quick google search threw nothing up for me

I know Aoife and Sean are up tit creek work wise due to covid but honestly so so disappointed at her flogging that oh my glam shite. It's honestly the worst. My friends younger sister bought some and I saw it....it's like chalk. Aoibhe likes expensive makeup so there's no way in hell she could stand over this rubbish. Sineads Curvy Stlye is also flogging it .....plenty on her thread here about how crap it is.
Both being paid 60% of salary and getting social welfare of €203 each week on top of that so not up shits creek and both jobs are very much safe!

Both being paid 60% of salary and getting social welfare of €203 each week on top of that so not up shits creek and both jobs are very much safe!
I think she said Sean is on 50% pay, I think very few jobs in Aviation are very secure at the moment, Aoibhe is not even with them that long so if there was redundancies she could be one of the first gone if its not voluntary

Reactions: 5
She’s on maternity leave so not being paid by her job, on maternity benefit only

She’s on maternity leave so not being paid by her job, on maternity benefit only
she gets a lump sum at the end of her ML leave and that will be at 100% not 60% pay

I think she said Sean is on 50% pay, I think very few jobs in Aviation are very secure at the moment, Aoibhe is not even with them that long so if there was redundancies she could be one of the first gone if its not voluntary
Back on 60% since 2 weeks ago

she won’t be gone first a lot of people joined after her she would be safe enough and there was a voluntary package just recently completed

she gets a lump sum at the end of her ML leave and that will be at 100% not 60% pay

Back on 60% since 2 weeks ago

she won’t be gone first a lot of people joined after her she would be safe enough and there was a voluntary package just recently completed
I worked for Aer Lingus until very recently & had 2 pregnancies while there. You don’t get 100% of your pay as a lump sum- they pay you the difference between what you would have earned & what social welfare has paid you in maternity benefit. Out of what you get you have to pay back pension payments & some other deductions that may have accumulated while on maternity leave so don’t end up with a much of a ‘lump sum’ at the end of it.
Agree though that there was a voluntary redundancy offered & quite a few left so she will probably be fine, no talk of mandatory redundancy at the moment.

I worked for Aer Lingus until very recently & had 2 pregnancies while there. You don’t get 100% of your pay as a lump sum- they pay you the difference between what you would have earned & what social welfare has paid you in maternity benefit. Out of what you get you have to pay back pension payments & some other deductions that may have accumulated while on maternity leave so don’t end up with a much of a ‘lump sum’ at the end of it.
Agree though that there was a voluntary redundancy offered & quite a few left so she will probably be fine, no talk of mandatory redundancy at the moment.
No I meant she will get that based on 100% pay not 60% pay as cabin crew are on now. And she would have had the choice to stop paying pensions, union fees or what ever else she may have had deductions for. And now with talks of a Manchester base and potentially more recruitment she will be ok along with the nearly 200+ crew who have taken career breaks that was offered also.

If you look back on thread two you will see that the range was from Ali Express, it’s a Chinese wholesale site. The necklace you bought was about 70c to buy.

Lads I know I was warned but I did buy the Eire necklace, received it yesterday and it’s genuinely the biggest piece of tack, my ma says it reminds her of something you’d see in one of those souvenir shops on your holibobs 😂 Very plastic and shiny looking. Please don’t be like me and waste your money on this shite if you’re thinking about it 👍🏼

Reactions: 7
I bought earrings from B&B years ago after seeing YStyle flog their stuff. More fool me. They tarnished and went all discoloured after only a couple of wears.
They seem to heavily moderate their FB reviews but you should leave a Google review. There are a couple there along a similar theme.
Really makes a mockery out of Aoibhe and her 'exclusive designs' that she worked so hard on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.