Aoibhe Devlin #2 Aoibhe and the verrrrrdy mysterious Instagram posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to work on her acting skills. She hadn’t gained followers in months I haven’t watched her stories in months. Soon as I read what happened I was straight over to look and her profiles booming. Does Andrea roache manage them all. Jess.shers.ie just signed with her. Wonder will she have a big drama up soon 🙈
She goes this will upset my dad etc...then why tell him if you know it will upset him!

Reactions: 6
All, please keep this about the account in question as it's going offtopic.

If you want a thread for someone else you can write an introduction, say their follower numbers and link to their profile in the right thread in the support forum to get it created

Reactions: 21
Am I the only one that finds it extremely weird that Juan hasn’t spoke out on her behalf. Like I know if I was heavily pregnant and that “upset” my partner would’ve addressed it on his social media. Just find it very strange that he’s remained silent on the whole thing.
we all know she posted her meltdown as a story so she could see who viewed it and could cross check to see who wer followers.... I’d say she’s raging she didn’t post it as a grid post like kate hayes and she wouldn’t have gotten any backlash from saving it to her highlights then 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely sounds personal.... That's someone who wants to hurt her and knows her..... Awful what happened to her
It sounds personal to me . Someone who knows her address . It was an appalling thing to happen . I’m sure that she has received many kind messages of support from people inc me but I noticed today that the only references to this on her story were screenshots from well known instagrammers / influencers and no mention of all the ordinary people that messaged her . Wasn’t expecting any kind of acknowledgement but thought it was strange

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that finds it extremely weird that Juan hasn’t spoke out on her behalf. Like I know if I was heavily pregnant and that “upset” my partner would’ve addressed it on his social media. Just find it very strange that he’s remained silent on the whole thing.
we all know she posted her meltdown as a story so she could see who viewed it and could cross check to see who wer followers.... I’d say she’s raging she didn’t post it as a grid post like kate hayes and she wouldn’t have gotten any backlash from saving it to her highlights then 🙈🙈
I never even thought about her cross referencing, verdy sad 😂 but agree she should have done an igtv would have been less suspect. Is it strange they haven't used this to grow juans following? Surely both of them as influencers would bring in more bucks

Reactions: 4
I'm not surprised though. Most influencer husbands/partners steer clear. Tbh men in general are less inclined to post about their lives on socials, even less so when their wives/partners cock up. Only one I can think of is FOD when it turned out she was posting here, bashing him but it went tits up, he's a plonker.

Reactions: 4
I never even thought about her cross referencing, verdy sad 😂 but agree she should have done an igtv would have been less suspect. Is it strange they haven't used this to grow juans following? Surely both of them as influencers would bring in more bucks
That was the first thing I thought wen I seen it as a story, she had to know who exactly had seen it so she could see who watched it and didn’t offer their support so she could bash them at a later date🙈🙈 🤣🤣🤣 Juans followers did increase a bit but I think that’s people who think he will announce the birth of his future pilot son 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Juan could be tucking in to protect his job, which makes sense
Would standing up for his partner put his job at risk? I don’t think AL would care after all she has their uniforms etc plastered all over her page

I’m wondering will she have a fall out with Kelly (missellamayandmommy) since she unintentionally outed her by saying that Aoibhe had told her about the thread 3 weeks ago wen Aoibhe had said she was only told about it last week on her stories. If they are in contact so much then they really should’ve gotten their stories straight 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Does it bother anyone else the way she says “humans” all the time??? It drives me round the twist. “Oh so and so is one of the nicest humans ever” or “Jane Doe is one of my favourite humans” or “I can’t believe I’m going to have another little human”??? 😂😂😂 Rant Over.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does it bother anyone else the way she says “humans” all the time??? It drives me round the twist. “Oh so and so is one of the nicest humans ever” or “Jane Doe is one of my favourite humans” or “I can’t believe I’m going to have another little human”??? 😂😂😂 Rant Over.
Ia it eeffa who says that? This thread is far too hard to follow now

Only slightly marginally better than hooman! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tea Spill 2020 page seems to be deactivated ?????

One poster on the Just Jordan thread noticed that JJ had been following tea spill yesterday & “they” were following her, then last night the poster checked n they weren’t following each other, then page is deleted, very suspect 👀 After people suspected JJ of running the page etc

Reactions: 10
All, please keep this about the account in question as it's going offtopic.

If you want a thread for someone else you can write an introduction, say their follower numbers and link to their profile in the right thread in the support forum to get it created

Still happening and its driving me mad. I'm dying for the Aoibhe goss.

• Heart
Where did the Irish insta thread go 😩 I’m dying to hear some Suzanne Burke tea

Reactions: 1
That's what I was thinking or someone that knows her really well, how would some randomer from Instagram get her address.
I defo reckon it has to be someone close to her who she fucked off over d years cant u see from a package what county it originated in

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.