Aoibhe Devlin #2 Aoibhe and the verrrrrdy mysterious Instagram posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There all as fake as each other denise from Pello curvykim, I like Ali she seems real. But that denise one I dont think we have seen the real denise shes hiding something it's all a front for insta like butter wouldnt melt I'm sure she will eventually drop the act an reveal her self like they all do
I found Denise quite rude like she's above everyone. And those bloody hair dryers and straighteners sick of looking at them. I wouldn't be buying one I'll continue with my GHD that I have for about 20 years thanks

Is there a thread here for missellamayandmommy?
She definitely needs one

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I hope she’s relaxing wherever she is.

It must be exhausting to live the insta hun life

Always have to be ‘on’

Think of (cringe) funny tiktoks

Get the latest rubbish fast fashion tie dye sweat suit

Pose for pics after slapping on the makeup - just for insta !

Plan what to say when you come on for the ‘chats’

Wait round for your kid to do cute or funny things to film for your audience

Get your man to go wait outside til you leg it upstairs to take a candid pic of him in his uniform coming home from his commute #YouCanBeMyHeroBaybeeeee

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope she’s relaxing wherever she is.

It must be exhausting to live the insta hun life

Always have to be ‘on’

Think of (cringe) funny tiktoks

Get the latest rubbish fast fashion tie dye sweat suit

Pose for pics after slapping on the makeup - just for insta !

Plan what to say when you come on for the ‘chats’

Wait round for your kid to do cute or funny things to film for your audience

Get your man to go wait outside til you leg it upstairs to take a candid pic of him in his uniform coming home from his commute #YouCanBeMyHeroBaybeeeee
Haha too funny 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Been watching denise (pelodolls) starting to dislike her now she seem very up herself the other week
In her story when she was asking people did they stay away from friends during the lockdown then went on to say oh me and Beth were in wexford for 15 days while my bathroom/kitchen were been done up when she was saying ages back that she w wouldn't go anywhere because she was keeping Beth safe in her own house .sure now she has Beth showing off the hairdryers and putting on fashion shows

Reactions: 11
Thread on retroflame?
This is 100% needed.

We all ready for yet another weekend in the Hamptons or whichever rich town they've gone to this weekend? With the usual "thanks expensive car brand for loaning us a car, God forbid we would have had to pay to rent a car! The "boys", whos names I can't be arsed to say and have no identity because me and Kaelin control everything from apartment decor to what clothes they are allowed to wear, really enjoyed driving it"

And don't forget 50 new resting witch face photos from Kaelin to look forward to!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is 100% needed.

We all ready for yet another weekend in the Hamptons or whichever rich town they've gone to this weekend? With the usual "thanks expensive car brand for loaning us a car, God forbid we would have had to pay to rent a car! The "boys", whos names I can't be arsed to say and have no identity because me and Kaelin control everything from apartment decor to what clothes they are allowed to wear, really enjoyed driving it"

And don't forget 50 new resting witch face photos from Kaelin to look forward to!
Not to mention 50 shades of cream/beige/black depending on season. And her trying to flog M&S but in reality she's walking around in chanel.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not to mention 50 shades of cream/beige/black depending on season. And her trying to flog M&S but in reality she's walking around in chanel.
Sure doesn't she "save" for her designer pieces that she buys at least once a month 🙄

Reactions: 10
This is 100% needed.

Kaelin is pathetic, her content is identical to Erika's only ten times more boring. She edits the tit out of her pictures for some weird reason making her legs and feet really long. Her feet look about 2 metres long in some pictures, and the ridiculous poses.. kinda freak me out at times. Erika is such a snob, ok she works consistently on her content but thats her job. Every thing has to be picture picture for the gram with her.

Sure doesn't she "save" for her designer pieces that she buys at least once a month 🙄
Remember she showed a chanel watch she was lusting after but remarked about the price tag... Low and behold a few weeks later was sent it. Two spoilt little rich kids those foxes

Reactions: 8
Kaelin is pathetic, her content is identical to Erika's only ten times more boring. She edits the tit out of her pictures for some weird reason making her legs and feet really long. Her feet look about 2 metres long in some pictures, and the ridiculous poses.. kinda freak me out at times. Erika is such a snob, ok she works consistently on her content but thats her job. Every thing has to be picture picture for the gram with her.

Remember she showed a chanel watch she was lusting after but remarked about the price tag... Low and behold a few weeks later was sent it. Two spoilt little rich kids those foxes
I wish they would just be honest about the fact that their parents are loaded and obviously help them financially. There's no way Erika can afford $3k plus a month in rent and to pay Kaelin enough to also live in that neighborhood, and all of the designer gear.

Anyway this is why they need a thread so we don't hijak others 😂

Reactions: 11
I was a bit shocked about WYB. I had wondered why her page disappeared.But to be honest I realised her name was Denise OBrien a while back...she is friendly with galz admin Elaine. And denise commented loads on that page. You can search her name at the top of galz page. Shes denise ni bhriain on it though
What happened with WYB? Is there a thread/discussion somewhere? Are there posts deleted?

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed too, especially when I heard about a grant she got in Kerry
WHAT??? I’m curious. Can’t stand either of them. And don’t get me started on the mother! Can someone help and start a thread. I wouldn’t want Eeeffffaa to think we were forgetting about her. And I’d hate to see this thread closed.
***Thread for Retro Flame *** Please

Reactions: 10
WHAT??? I’m curious. Can’t stand either of them. And don’t get me started on the mother! Can someone help and start a thread. I wouldn’t want Eeeffffaa to think we were forgetting about her. And I’d hate to see this thread closed.
***Thread for Retro Flame *** Please
I've asked for a retroflame thread on another post too, have seen a few people ask. They definitely need a thread of their own. Nobody can do food like their mom, nobody can do parties or a spread like their mom. Nobody can decorate like their mom. Give over ffs

Reactions: 3
I've asked for a retroflame thread on another post too, have seen a few people ask. They definitely need a thread of their own. Nobody can do food like their mom, nobody can do parties or a spread like their mom. Nobody can decorate like their mom. Give over ffs

Here you go lads

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has she changed her instagram name I can’t find it I’ve never commented or I don’t even follow her I just look at her page every once in a while so I haven’t been blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.