Aoibhe Devlin #2 Aoibhe and the verrrrrdy mysterious Instagram posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we any updates on Eeeeeefffaaaaaaa and Hugo Corr? I’d say her social media blackout is killing her, I’d also say Tony Kealys is bleedin raging they gave her a free pram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have we any updates on Eeeeeefffaaaaaaa and Hugo Corr? I’d say her social media blackout is killing her, I’d also say Tony Kealys is bleedin raging they gave her a few pram 🤣

Only that Jenny from the block has passed on all the messages of good wishes! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ugh that Jenny one is a right dose 🙄
Just watched her story 😴 she is definitely enjoying her 15 minutes of fame while Eeeeeefffaaaaa takes her “break”,rest assured she will be back painting her orange for Prosecco in Betsy in no time 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Have we any updates on Eeeeeefffaaaaaaa and Hugo Corr? I’d say her social media blackout is killing her, I’d also say Tony Kealys is bleedin raging they gave her a few pram 🤣

How could u be on here if you are a follower of Jenny’s?? She told us she doesn’t want us if we’re writing tit here!! 😂😂

Ugh that Jenny one is a right dose 🙄
Just watched her story 😴 she is definitely enjoying her 15 minutes of fame while Eeeeeefffaaaaa takes her “break”,rest assured she will be back painting her orange for Prosecco in Betsy in no time 🤣
imagine how unbearable she’s goons be when she does make a comeback?? How she survived The Great Trolling 2020 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm wondering was Jenny's post a little hint that there will be a return? How random to write to Jenny about eeeffffaaa too, jenny is busy enough at the minute without needing that, she has to bring the baby to the shops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm wondering was Jenny's post a little hint that there will be a return? How random to write to Jenny about eeeffffaaa too, jenny is busy enough at the minute without needing that, she has to bring the baby to the shops 😂
She actually doesn’t seem busy enough for someone with a newborn baby🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s on Instagram all day, bond with your kid FFS. Also straight out to buy cheap shite in Penney’s and during a pandemic no less 🙄 gobshite.

Nobody is messaging her about Eeeeeefffaaaaa🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s made it private to get more followers, she knows people are nosy. It’s hardly to protect herself, baby or Aoibhe because their lives are still plastered everywhere

Reactions: 8
New to Tattle no idea if im commenting in correct area but can someone tell me what's happened with Aoibh Devlin. I had her stories muted so missed everything. Thanks x

Reactions: 1
Only new here and never commented before but had to comment when I heard this.. apparently the baby boys name is “Aviation Corr” but spelt “Aoibhiaton”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Only new here and never commented before but had to comment when I heard this.. apparently the baby boys name is “Aviation Corr” but spelt “Aoibhiaton”.
I think you spelt it wrong....thought the spelling was Aoibhiasean

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aoife’s friend Jenny off out on a date night and baby only 2 weeks old!! And I thought Zen Jen was mad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.