Aoibhe Devlin #2 Aoibhe and the verrrrrdy mysterious Instagram posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know them both years. Friends of friends but really close and pretty much know their entire life story. Ask me anything (really). The last thread got a lot of stuff correct and incorrect. Sean is 5’9 still small but not 5’3. The house is his he had it before they even met. He was not with anyone when he met aoibhe. She was engaged and with the guy for nearly 10 years and cheated on him I believe on the very first time they got to be alone. She has cheated on him (kissed) with one of his close friends On Sean’s birthday a few years ago in front of other friends I believe. Sean didn’t believe them of course I hear. Lily gets dropped off most Fridays to Sean mum who is a saint btw so they can have their “date night” before he goes to China. Then lily gets collected on the Sunday. Great parenting. But for real ask me anything I know it all and have plenty more to tell.
He was with someone when he was with
I know them both years. Friends of friends but really close and pretty much know their entire life story. Ask me anything (really). The last thread got a lot of stuff correct and incorrect. Sean is 5’9 still small but not 5’3. The house is his he had it before they even met. He was not with anyone when he met aoibhe. She was engaged and with the guy for nearly 10 years and cheated on him I believe on the very first time they got to be alone. She has cheated on him (kissed) with one of his close friends On Sean’s birthday a few years ago in front of other friends I believe. Sean didn’t believe them of course I hear. Lily gets dropped off most Fridays to Sean mum who is a saint btw so they can have their “date night” before he goes to China. Then lily gets collected on the Sunday. Great parenting. But for real ask me anything I know it all and have plenty more to tell.
He was in a realtionship when he starting seeing her

Are all these connected does anybody know? Could be all planned together
Yeah all planned to get attention and gain followers! It’s all the same crew doing it and then resharing each other

She needs to work on her acting skills. She hadn’t gained followers in months I haven’t watched her stories in months. Soon as I read what happened I was straight over to look and her profiles booming. Does Andrea roache manage them all. Jess.shers.ie just signed with her. Wonder will she have a big drama up soon 🙈
Couldn’t agree more with this. She got 10k followers over night 😂🙄

Reactions: 5
Big c just said she doesnt want it investigated.🤔.. god I wouldnt stop till I found out who it was to be honest..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big c just said she doesnt want it investigated... god I wouldnt stop till I found out who it was to be honest..
Convenient! Biggest joke ever. Honestly who’s going to come on with a sob story today 😂
She’s not even relevant, someone that people are targeting. She tried already a few days ago saying that people were saying she was pretending to be sicker than what she was and that didn’t gain any traction so she had to come up with something bigger 🙄 so fake

Reactions: 9
She will only love getting a mention here, anything that she can make herself a victim and then say “I helped thousands of women and dis de thanks I get”. Proceeds to show anonymous nasty messages she sent herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Biggest attention seeker ever, jumps on every bandwagon (but doesn’t want to get involved apparently). Was wondering when we’d see her fat rolls for attention
I’m surprised she hasn’t got her own feed on her , but then again I’d imagine she’d love that . Anything to gain attention and followers

Reactions: 2
They are quick to criticise us. In my opinion we are allowed our say. We may be sad people but at least we arent encouraging others into tit loads of debt by buying crap products they all flog 24/7 whilst making money off every afff link posted. Its no way to earn money. Its just pure greed.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.