Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bookie556

Only new here and never commented before but had to comment when I heard this.. apparently the baby boys name is “Aviation Corr” but spelt “Aoibhiaton”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

notsodumbblonde

Gentleman’s family 🤢 fuck right off

I think it’s because my kids are teens I just can’t stomach all this new mom shit , Laura Cunningham , ailbhe garrihy and that absolute dose Rosanna . News flash : Nobody cares 😈
Never really loved Rosanna, she was your typical Celtic Tiger ‘It’ girl but after 14 miscarriages and a surrogacy, I think she can completely justify the new mom overload compared to the others you mention. I respect she doesn’t show Sophia’s face. As I’ve said, was never a fan but I was so delighted when I read she has twins on the way. For all her wealth, privileged upbringing, luxury lifestyle and good looks, you wouldn’t wish what she has gone through behind closed doors on your worst enemy. Let her spam the mommy stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 79

ConfusedMango

Think about it...what kind of sane person sets up a camera, pulls up a chair, plonks themselves down and switches said camera on, picks a filter, proceeds to film themselves whining and crying to the lens, then turns the camera off and thinks ‘yep, brilliant, I’ll post that out to the rest of the world’ after already filming said footage TEN times previously?? Not forgetting the need to screenshot, crop, edit and post ‘evidence’ inbetween...and then saving the story as a highlight.

Seriously, who does that unless they are seeking attention, pity and adoration?

I am sick to death of these arrogant, egotistical insta-brats. Often using their children (who have no way of consenting) as a source of advertisement, exchanging their lives for cash and gifts, lying to and deceiving the general public to attract engagement and then having the audacity to manipulatively spit their dummies out when people have their own thoughts and opinions after watching the videos, photos and words that they have released to the general public 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 68

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
She’s actually saved the most soul destroying, raw and emotionally painful experience of her entire life to a highlight.

A highlight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

ConfusedMango

Also, whilst I’m on one...The whole ‘Be Kind’ movement they all keep spouting as a defence mechanism, is in my opinion, a toxic, double edged sword.

Are these social media hustlers being kind and considerate when they are continually flashing and pushing their seemingly ‘perfect’ lives on to the public?

Page upon page of unrealistic outlooks on life with the perfect self image, ideal homes, family set ups, careers, wealth and possessions. You can’t even browse the daily news now without seeing constant articles from these people (usually paid for by themselves or management), bragging and posing for exposure.

As of February this year, approximately
14 million people in the UK are in poverty. I have no doubt that this figure is set to rise from the effects of the pandemic.

The content these people dish out is hugely detrimental to the average Joe’s mental health. Most people are just trying to get through each day, working long hours to put food on the table and a roof over their families heads. Yet as a collective, these influencers are making people doubt every aspect of their lives and making others feel worthless. Many are getting themselves into debt by trying to force themselves closer to this new quixotic way of life.

Is it kind to wheel out the name of a deceased celebrity everytime somebody wants to push their own agenda?

It is disrespectful. To use the pain and suicide of another to portray a moral high ground to others is ironically as low as it gets.

This entitled influencer culture needs to stop. They should not be trusted or admired. They are promoting unhealthy ideals, based on a foundation of manipulation, narcissism and deceit, all for their own selfish gain.

Over and out 🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Rosielite

Chatty Member
its all about eeaafffaaaa and what she wants so why would she consider anyone else!! Isnt she the first woman ever to have "gentlemans family"".... !!!!
Surely a proper gentleman's family would be married before kids and no infidelity.....? If we're going to be real traditional altogether

Surely a proper gentleman's family would be married before kids and no infidelity.....? If we're going to be real traditional altogether
God I need to clarify in case anyone thinks I'm judging their family set up - I'm absolutely not! Each to their own. Sure I'm 'living in sin' myself too if you want to put a judgemental granny term on it.

My point is that if you're going to label yourself with such an outdated term, think about all the implied aspects of it or you're making a joke of yourself aoifs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Fruitloops

I own a small business and wannabe queen bee eeeffaaa sent me an email suggesting we sponsor her for one of her “events”...I politely declined and was met with a rapid fire response back from
herself to say that I didn’t UNDERSTAND “the power of bloggers” 😂😂😂

needless to say, without showering her with freebies, my business is doing just fine 😁😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

jeaner

This is like a script.

The "some of these people are mothers" is trotted out every time. Because having a womb somehow raises the bar for ethics and these women claim to be feminists. The fucking irony of that considering they are the ones monetising their offspring. It's laughable, but we're all trolls. It's all so predictable.

Reactions: 43

Daisyxo

I think that’s terrible. I wouldn’t use my brothers name. Especially not if it was my dads also. That’s the brothers choice fuck me she’s selfish
And what if her brother never had kids, or only has daughters?
She’ll have missed her chance to name her child after her dad and use a family name based on something that may or may not happen in the future.
She’s just as entitled to name her child after her father as her brother is.

This kind of shit really annoys me, we had the same issue in our family with one person taking ownership of a long standing family name even though many others had an equal claim to it and it caused the height of trouble.
It’s not selfish at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Her and Sean seem like those really annoying people by the pool that you get on every holiday 😂
Dis is me fellah...... he's a pileh dontcha know

New thread title suggestion;

Eeeefa Dee loves a freebie, prams galore from Tony Kealy, swipe up for dis, swipe up for dah, must be on the same flight, or Juan'll act the raH

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t follow this person at all. I just had a look through her page. She is a total fake cringe fest and is 100% trying to copy pregnant instagrammer Katie Hayes. She did this exact video about a month ago about tattle and got lots of attention. She even uses some of the same language. ITS SO OBVIOUS! Take a look at Katie Hayes’ video and prepare to cringe. This is all for attention. Imagine putting your baby through this at 38 weeks over Instagram 😢 her husband should take the phone off her. As if any of this matters when you’re going through something as primal and amazing as bringing your baby safely into the world. Your job is to protect that little life. Why is she doing this? Why does she care so much about Instagram? Is Instagram and what people say more important than your own baby? Stop the world I want to get off.

Surely she must look at her page and herself and say well some of the comments on tattle are true. Maybe I need to listen and change, be a nicer person, keep my babies off Instagram. The hypocrisy of her too. Look at the tiktok on her page laughing at girls on Facebook that she went to school with who in her words “are 32 but look 72 and that they look like their faces have been bobbing in a deep fat fryer” (See attached screenshot). Why is it ok for her to comment on people’s looks in such a nasty way yet it’s not ok for people to comment on her looks? God she is a nasty piece of work!!! She’s that evil she even names the girl from her school she was talking about -a girl called “April”!!! Who does that? She’s saying look at my life compared to yours April “I’m laughing at you now”. What an absolute cretin.Love your life is a shambles, a successful life is how many people you make feel good, make happy, from the bulling allegations made against you on this thread and the fact your laying up bawling and screaming like a mad yoke at 38 weeks pregnant, not even able to enjoy such a gift from god shows your life is not a happy one.

Her followers will go up temporarily as everyone loves a car crash. People want to watch what happens next. They will all unfollow when they see her post again. I looked for literally 10minutes and could see she is seriously nauseating and the fact she isn’t self aware enough to see what she really looks like and how cringe she comes across is crazy. if she stays off insta for a few months then this was genuine. If not, we’ll then we can all rest easy in the knowledge she was doing it for attention (I know what my bet is).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

ConfusedMango

It’s human nature for people to speculate, discuss, gossip and debate. Are these bloggers and influencers saying that they are so damn important and above everybody else in this world that we, the general public (of whom they are making money from with the daily peddling of their ‘perfect’ lives and advertisements), must bypass all normal human response of having an opinion?

If you don’t want to be talked about then don’t post your lives, daily motions, homes, children and families to a platform that anybody with an internet connection can easily access. It is possible (and relatively simple!) to live a quiet and private life, but very few willingly leave the twisted world of social media because they are hooked on the likes, money, and the pedestal that they have put themselves on, further dictated by the number of followers they possess.

You don’t like it? Delete your page and log off. Nobody is holding a gun to your heads forcing you to continue this pathetic charade that you are all so desperate to be at the top of.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is a bit ridiculous the way it’s been blown out of proportion.

Plenty of the other bloggers who are similar to her like FBG etc have threads on here, where people have also made similar (and even worse) comments about lack of transparency, using children as billboards and generally questionable behaviour without the fuss. She is a public figure and it’s she has actively chosen to do and of course with that there is a possibility that people won’t like her and will comment on her behaviour etc. It goes with the territory.

If she was that upset and hurt about what was going on and truly focused on her wellbeing and that of her family, then I don’t think she would have put herself out there with the ‘Crying’ video where she is subjecting herself to more attention and scrutiny etc .
The fact that she has pre-prepared ,recorded multiple times and worn a full face of make up for the video tells you all you need to know about how authentic she is and where her priorities are.

Least everyone forget she was more than happy to actively participate and engage with bloggers unveiled, gals who snap etc and slag off everyone at the PLT event and actively tear strips of so sue me any chance she got. But that behaviour was okay because she was not the target.

I’m sure this has caused her a lot of genuine stress and upset. I don’t belive she is a bad person but ultimately it’s her own doing due to the number of lies etc she told. She should really re-evaluate her life and stop seeking the attention and validation of strangers on the internet (which she has been doing for a long time) and focus on her family and all the other ‘dreams and ambitions’ she has

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Noseybatch

VIP Member
To all bloggers
You have the power, to delete instagram, or stop sharing and move on.
You are not being harassed by paparazzi or the media. It is not the same as caroline flack.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sss said 'people need to be held accountable for online behaviour '

Exactly.. they do.. and that's why forums like this exist

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Londoncailín

VIP Member
They’re all only hopping on the band wagon and vehemently defending her because 1) they’re delighted it’s not them and 2) it’s an opportunity to set a precedent where no one can criticise any blogger because that’s BULLYING

Utter horse shit
Nobody can criticise or question any blogger or insta hun because you are immediately deleted and blocked. It’s for this very reason that a site like tattle was born into existence in the first place?! If they were more transparent and engaged in a discussion when they are justifiably called out, then it wouldn’t need to go underground!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Mona86

VIP Member
Makes me sick to see Aoibhe Devlin, Tara Make up and the lot trying to look thoughtful ‘oh if you’re a restaurant that has been hit let me know I’ll shout you out’ - how about the next time you’re offered a free dinner you pay for it?

• Heart

Wellthisisafirst

I HAD to make an account to comment on this. It’s absolutely astounding to me that she’s managed to orchestrate this.

I’ve never followed this girl but was pointed to her stories last night by someone I do follow who was faux outraged at ADs croc tears.

Imagine you’re 38 weeks pregnant, living out your BEST LIFE ON THE GRAM etc. And you become aware of a website talking shite about you. Why in God’s name would you continue to keep reading it? Why would you stay online? Why would you do 10 takes of yourself crying to camera that people you’ve never met don’t like you?

The very dangerous thing about people like her associating herself with Caroline flack is that Caroline had no out. She was hounded by the press 24/7, banging on her door, ringing her phone, jumping on her car while she drove. But AD is willingly seeking out people writing negative things about her and roaring screaming crying about it ruining her life? She’s saved it as a highlight for fuck sake. IMO it’s negligent of her at 38 weeks pregnant to put that much stress on her baby - SHE COULD JUST GO OFFLINE AND IT WOULD ALL GO AWAY FOR HER.

Madness.

• Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
She’s clearly trying to keep up appearances for the gram. Newborns have no immune system. We’re in a global pandemic. I don’t know what kind of birth she had but even if it were quick and painless you’re meant to be resting, not out walking for photos for Instagram (even though she is a nobody really despite us talking about her). Bringing a newborn into a large indoor shop (Penney’s and Zara, the juice bar and then for doughnuts just from what we can see) when he’s not even a week old? And people saying the queues to pay etc are mad? Whatever. You can tell what kind of mom she’ll be already by saying, well showing off, that he slept from 1-6:30am (newborns need to feed frequently but again, whatever, the PHN’s problem). She’ll be like Aoibhe, dragging the child here and there and everywhere just to look good and be like oh my life hasn’t changed at all 🙄
Even letting people other than herself and Gary hold the baby is making me nervous. I know how hard it is, believe me I had a baby during all this, but you need to protect them and those around you and letting everyone hold a fragile little thing during a pandemic is mind boggling. No PPE, not even a face covering. She was the one crying for a lock down but quickly changed her tune when she wouldn’t get her Instagram shot of Gary walking out of the hospital. Now she’s on the petition to extend maternity leave but sure she’s carrying on like there’s no pandemic

• Heart

Carlyq92

Never really loved Rosanna, she was your typical Celtic Tiger ‘It’ girl but after 14 miscarriages and a surrogacy, I think she can completely justify the new mom overload compared to the others you mention. I respect she doesn’t show Sophia’s face. As I’ve said, was never a fan but I was so delighted when I read she has twins on the way. For all her wealth, privileged upbringing, luxury lifestyle and good looks, you wouldn’t wish what she has gone through behind closed doors on your worst enemy. Let her spam the mommy stuff!
Could have written this comment word for word myself. She's been through so much heartache, she can spam as much as she pleases! There's no smugness about it, she's overjoyed, and she's absolutely entitled to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 32