Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Surely any day now a handsome, sane, single man with plenty of money and a Deep love of aeronautics and also with penchant for a woman with illuminous teeth , a manic personality , an obsessive need to show off, emotional baggage ,messy court ordered child arrangements with an ex she’s clearly not over and an online presence blasting their relationship on Instagram will show up and rescue her and her two young children from the dads house?🏡 No?

Happily ever after💕
---
She needs to add “find permanent accommodation for my children” to her bucket list because I’m assuming when her dad snuffs it her brother will want half that house.
less money spent on pretending she’s high society and more money put into savings because let’s be honest she’s not going to hit the jackpot one day with her online career she’s been at a standstill with followers and ads for years now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I thought cellulitis was very serious no?
There's different degrees of it, it doesn't always warranty a hospital admission.
But it might if say you'd had a public drink fuelled melt down , dramatically flounced home a single day early from a holiday and wanted to take the heat off yourself ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Even though I don’t usually agree with airing dirty laundry in public, I’d actually think more of her if she just followed through all spilled all this time! It’d be less embarrassing for sure!

I have it on good authority that because he (or more likely his mam) technically has the kids almost 50% of the time, he doesn’t have to pay any maintenance and that’s killing Aoibhe because his base salary is so much higher than hers….

• Wow
  • Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
hold on is she on holidays with the rascal and his bio mom?
That's not important right now, it's 2024 there's no right types of families 😂

What is important is I'm meant to have "work" tomorrow for "my job". Should I phone in sick now so I can stay up all night or should I stay up all night and THEN phone in sick ?

With the time difference, Aoibhe will be awake and have seen Juan's stories by about 3am Dublin time. I don't want to miss seeing that live ...

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
We've all seen first hand evidence of her being a nasty cow to work colleagues. So let's not try paint a narrative here of Aoife being an innocent wronged party.

There's a pair of them in it. No doubt about that.
she can be a victim of abuse and still be a cunt, they’re not mutually exclusive. She doesn’t appear to be a particularly nice person but I followed her from when she was pregnant with Lily and it was very clear everything in their relationship was off, how he spoke, how she was obsessed and would do anything to keep him.
Yes she’s not a nice person. But does that mean she deserved to be abused or treated badly in her relationships? No.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
You're probably just a regular woman though I'm guessing. Our Eefa is inundated with ppl saying they don't know how she does it all but hey, she just does. She not just a single mom, she's a super single mom....without actually being a single mom
Super single mom....without actually being a single mom
For thread title please 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Yup, the people posting about how they do it all are not the ones with real shit going on.
If you're marvelling on how you're handling 2 healthy younger kids, with a part time job while sharing custody, surrounded by family to help, youre not handling it all alone.
Not as if you or one of your kids is suffering a chronic illness and you're literally dragging yourself through your days, cherishing them while fantasizing about sleep.
The people handling real shit are too busy sticking their head down and just handling it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Do we think she got knocked up on purpose with Lily to bag a wedding to a pilot?
Are you not a long time follower? Juan was desperate to marry Aoibhe. DESPERATE! She told us so many times but she was happy with how things were and didn't want to get married. She's super chill like that. Iykyk 😉

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Congratulations @TheTeaRooms for the winning thread title with a huuuge 79 votes 👏 👏 you win a poorly reheated panini.

I cba to do a recap. Sorry not sorry. I will say, I can't believe I once follow Aoibhe because Bloggers Unveiled said she was one of the most genuine Bloggers out there. Oh how the turns have tabled.

🛫 Off we go!

• Haha
  • Heart

DublinHun

VIP Member
I believe he was abusive. She was very vocal in sofar as she wanted one child and didn’t even seem to bond with Lily. She made it clear she wanted her pilots licence but he wanted her pregnant, she was pregnant and then dumped and alone. Rumors were rife he was playing away on work trips etc. Behind every crazy woman is an abusive man.
I know plenty of crazy women who don’t have an abusive man behind them

• Heart

yabbbadabbadoo

Both Amanda and Sean have fired shots 🔫 an insta post with a love heart reposted by Juan 🫣🫣🫣 Q the meltdown in 5 4 3 2 1 😵💫😵🤯🤬 Amanda you have to be on here, fair play your some woman 🙅‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha

uncleted

VIP Member
her sitting at the side road at the runway watching airplanes land gives psycho vibes. by any chance is Juan flying today? it's weird and we all know right well Hugo didn't ask to go watch planes land. She's unhinged.
Imagine him landing the plane and seeing her come into view just sitting on the side of the road 😂

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
We've all seen first hand evidence of her being a nasty cow to work colleagues. So let's not try paint a narrative here of Aoife being an innocent wronged party.

There's a pair of them in it. No doubt about that.

• Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
The way she words it, got my kids back after 9 days, like she didn’t ditch them with their dad to go to Dubai with Rhys the rascal! Making it sound like they were kidnapped

• Heart