Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummymeee

Oh my god she's manic!! Waterpark a day after being in hospital! I get it if she'd made plans with her friend and promised the kids a day out but they could've at least scaled it down to a day at the park or just a walk with the kids on their scooters, why is everything so extreme with her? I actually feel exhausted just viewing her life nevermind living it. If I had no contact for 9 days, it would be a weekend of cuddles and just chilling in the house.
Also, for someone who adores her kids...she never seems to have them to herself, it's always a playdate, a day out, there's always other people there with her. It's like she can't be by herself with them.

Reactions: 29

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I've said this before but I need to say it again.

If things were as bad as she is alluding to then he wouldn't have the children.
Not for a day, not for a minute.

She's an awful nasty cow saying a lot but saying nothing at the same time. Someone could read her comments and think that Juan was mistreating the children.
If that was the case then I would give up my aer lingus job and go to prison before I'd let him near them.
This has nothing to do with the children and everything to do with two childish petty grown ass people who can't get on for the sake of their kids. Ridiculous carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If you take annual leave for a big event and the event doesn't happen, can you ask your employer for the day back, does anyone know?

Signed Disappointed in Dublin
Would you consider sending them a firm email threatening to expose them on the 12th of never if they refuse?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
As much as she might be a head melt he is one nasty prick if he hasn't let her talk to them kids on the phone since she left, that's not fuckin on at all and they are probably missing her and wondering why she hasn't called. Now if that was me no one would talk me around to staying id be on the first flight home and I tell ye he wouldnt know what hit him when I landed 👿

• Heart

tealover

Chatty Member
I’ve had cellulitis before and ended up in hospital. It’s taken extremely serious, it can travel up to your heart and kill you, it can cause sepsis and amputation. Once I was sent home I was told not to move for a week, they were so serious in the hospital it was bed rest except for the toilet. They drew around the cellulitis and I’d to check it wasn’t spreading and I was on strong medication.
There is no way she had cellulitis, was in and out of hospital, and then had that day. Seriously she needs help.
You're probably just a regular woman though I'm guessing. Our Eefa is inundated with ppl saying they don't know how she does it all but hey, she just does. She not just a single mom, she's a super single mom....without actually being a single mom

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I don't think having your kids 13 nights out of 15 before you left on a weeks holiday is the flex you think Efs.
They both work shifts, she's regularly away on overnights, there's ebbs and flows.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Tomorrow is the big reveal ladies! The one she’s been teasing us with for nearly 4 years now. The big tell all. I can hear Juan quivering in his Fred Perry plimsoles from here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she for real sharing the happy father's Day message she got and the bullshit about doing it alone. She is so unhinged and bitter and angry,she never fails to let herself down. Has she no dignity?

• Wow

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
This whole airing your business over social media literally gives me the fucking ICK... Especially when you have kids who will eventually grow up to read the whole tit for tat carry on... I've went through a shit break up with my eldest kids father and I'd sooner die than give any random people (or even people I vaguely know) bars for the house 🙈

St Anthony couldn't even find your dignity Efa darling, making a holy show of yourself just to score points and try and garner some sympathy.

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
I had her on a flight in '22. She was on my section and we had a few interactions.

She looks like a normal lady- better than on her insta, no wild filters and she does blink.

She was fantastic at her job that day. We were travelling in a group, young kids, older generation too. She was very engaging with the kids, very discrete serving. Seemed to genuinely care that we were having a comfortable flight.

Seen her leaving the airport to go home- looked like a normal woman finishing work and happy to be going home!

I honestly couldn't fault her- infact I'd have to praise her.

Her insta persona (bit manic) absolutely did not match what I experienced of her in person (calm and professional).
Did you email her employer to tell them how great she is at her job, as per her suggestion? 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
Totally agree with this. The signs are there looking back.

The way he used to speak about her (sitting beside her!!) in those Q&As was atrocious. He always came across a pig and it really wouldn't shock me.

It's a dangerous game alright and even if he was never violent, emotional abuse is a horrific thing to go through.
Omg yes the few times he came on he said some really outlandish things. I can’t quite remember what, maybe someone here has a better memory. There was something about she asked what his favourite thing about her was and he went straight for a lad answer about something physical or something. Who knows.

Either way, the 2 of them are awful. She was clear she was “one and done” and said so many, many times but I think she did everything to keep him. The kids were abandoned as often as possible pretty much from birth so that the 2 of them could live their best lives because “we’re still sean and Aoife”, she scheduled her surgeries at times when they were infants and wouldn’t be able to hold them, the last one during Covid when we weren’t meant to be mixing with people so she really lacked support. It’s all bizarre. You could see she was losing her mind with all the stuff she was posting and her tiktoks etc but she’s always been so bitchy in her conduct as we could see on Galz who snap.
The 2 of them got together sneaking around on layovers, he with his gf and she her fiance. It was built on sand from the beginning. He continued to play around, she’d swap every shift to keep an eye on him. It was never going to work.

• Heart

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Surely any day now a handsome, sane, single man with plenty of money and a Deep love of aeronautics and also with penchant for a woman with illuminous teeth , a manic personality , an obsessive need to show off, emotional baggage ,messy court ordered child arrangements with an ex she’s clearly not over and an online presence blasting their relationship on Instagram will show up and rescue her and her two young children from the dads house?🏡 No?

Happily ever after💕
---
She needs to add “find permanent accommodation for my children” to her bucket list because I’m assuming when her dad snuffs it her brother will want half that house.
less money spent on pretending she’s high society and more money put into savings because let’s be honest she’s not going to hit the jackpot one day with her online career she’s been at a standstill with followers and ads for years now

Last edited:
  • Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I thought cellulitis was very serious no?
There's different degrees of it, it doesn't always warranty a hospital admission.
But it might if say you'd had a public drink fuelled melt down , dramatically flounced home a single day early from a holiday and wanted to take the heat off yourself ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Even though I don’t usually agree with airing dirty laundry in public, I’d actually think more of her if she just followed through all spilled all this time! It’d be less embarrassing for sure!

I have it on good authority that because he (or more likely his mam) technically has the kids almost 50% of the time, he doesn’t have to pay any maintenance and that’s killing Aoibhe because his base salary is so much higher than hers….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25