Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She finds one thing she thinks is hilarious & tries too hard. The toilet seat story isn’t remotely funny but she has to go on & on & on. My mam was laughing at me, the amount of messages, my ass is large. What ass? Your flat back? Get a grip ffs
And WHYYYYYYYYYYYY is every story told in that laughy, gassss voice
Lads yiz are gas hahahha the toilet hahahah pink stuff hahaha ..... every.single.story.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

KittenRadziwell

She bought those pens herself didn’t she???
No silly goose, her main rascal Rhys bought them for her as an early father's day present. Cause she's mum AND dad AND air hostess AND influencer AND the creator of sucky-in knickers AND full time gas craic AND an absolute dose. How does she do it all??!!

• Haha

gossmomma

Thanks for clearing that up ladies I always wondered 😂😂

ok so first of all why is she writing up a post to ask what age is suitable to give kids a phone “when her kids are 3&5 and she has no intention” well then why are you asking ??🙄

And secondly talk about airing your dirty laundry in public why are you telling thousands you havnt spoken to your kids in a week ?
like what are we meant to do about it? Your given out about trolls and people commenting on your life when you are listerally serving it on a platter for all to see and discuss

two kids being raised by two kids..
toxic toxic parents god love Hugo and lily really

and lastly he is an ugly looking yoke who thinks he’s billy big bollox cos he’s a pilot…
so why is she so obsessed with him good riddance juan ya tosser 😂👋🏼

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
So she’s on hols with her son 🙈 no friends to head away with !! Her dress sense is pure cheap
I guess when she said the kids were crying and clinging onto her leg asking how many more sleeps until she was back, she must've caved and decided to just bring Rhys with her.

• Haha
her sitting at the side road at the runway watching airplanes land gives psycho vibes. by any chance is Juan flying today? it's weird and we all know right well Hugo didn't ask to go watch planes land. She's unhinged.

God does she ever give it up... if the old aoife could see herself🙄. which old aoife? the efffa that can't keep friends? the eeffffa that can't keep a fella? running to I'm unstoppable. efffa nobody will believe you until you stop the manic posting. you will always be the manic bitter psycho ex

• Heart
  • Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
I believe he was abusive. She was very vocal in sofar as she wanted one child and didn’t even seem to bond with Lily. She made it clear she wanted her pilots licence but he wanted her pregnant, she was pregnant and then dumped and alone. Rumors were rife he was playing away on work trips etc. Behind every crazy woman is an abusive man.

• Wow

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Regardless of whatever went down, who’s at fault etc. I can understand not wanting the dirty laundry to be aired. Aoife has a track record of putting inappropriate, private things out there for public consumption. She’s no filter. And not in a refreshing, honest, articulate way. I’d be so unhappy and take action if my ex did the same, particularly if I didn’t have a platform to get my side of the story out.
The two of them are so toxic. If the kids were genuinely the most important thing to them, they wouldn’t be used as pawns in their fight. They’re both in their mid 30s and should have the maturity and cop on to put the kids first and keep their disagreements private and out of sight and hearing of their kids. They’re both involved in the kids lives and they should know how important they are to the kids. Aoife grew up in a divorced household and likely knows how traumatic things can be if there’s constant tension. If Juan is withholding contact, then it proves again that the 2 of them are completely selfish arseholes who aren’t fit to be parents. I don’t think either of them are innocent, I think they’re narcissistic pricks who need professional intervention.
This all day long, they're both pricks, but only 1 of them is broadcasting it to thousands of people in public.
What will that achieve? other than more bloody issues, some hun sympathy? some insta clout?
She is no innocent party either.

• Heart

youramuppet

Chatty Member
I personally believe Aoifes dream life with the Pilot didn't pan out like she wanted, how many pics, and videos did she post of him coming home, drooling over him , then when covid hit according to her, he single handedly saved the world, she was always unhinged..
She needs to get offline asap, her posts are not going to help her when this goes to court

• Heart

tealover

Chatty Member
Persil should do a collaboration with her, she loves washing her dirty laundry in public #june21 #ticktock #imgoingpublic #goodfirmemail 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
So we can all see how hilarious she is, such mad craic IYKYK that Aoibhe is tanning a long time 😂😂😂 so are most of us why does she think she’s special 😂😂
Living up to the thread title, trying to MAGA.

I cannot bear how she tells stories. She’s such a simpleton. “I was in the sun like, in the actual sun, like in 39° heat like in the sun, and in the dessert so properly in the sun like, I was in the sun”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
It’s easy to think the worst. I get your point but I think that’s prob a bit much, for all her faults I don’t think she’d ring her kids pissed. Just my own opinion
1. I don't believe a single word she says about him or this. All week she's been banging on about this being the most amazing bUcKet LiSt trip EVERRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. Her shit posting starts every night when it's evening here and very late there. Shes also posted alcohol on her stories every day, usually right before she starts shit posting.

3. She was at a pool party earlier and is now vomitting this shite online at what? 1am local time?!!!!!

She writing angry so this must've just happened - so is she only after trying to phone her kids now ?! At 9/10 o'clock in Dublin on a school night? After being at a pool party all day,?!

Again, I don't believe a word she says about this anyway , but she looks like the idiot here.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She's on holidays in the best place in the world, living her best life having a ball being gas......
But can't help herself posting shite about phones. Something has obviously gone down and she's absolutely fuming that she can't grill Lily and Hugo.
That post was 100 percent aimed to get some sort of rise out of Juan. She's absolutely pathetic.

Enjoy yer holiday Aoife with your eldest rascal and hush the fuck up.

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Just to add to this..... she's a very very foolish girl because Juan will screenshot all her insane ramblings and use it against her in court.

Edit. That's probably what the 92 pages were. Screenshots of her ridiculous posts 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

tealover

Chatty Member
Wait til she starts harping on about AL launching flights to Vegas and her trying to get staffed for them 🙄
Gals, I'm only gas. I was in Vegas soaking up the sun for 24 hours with the eldest rascals and we were passing the Chapel of Love and we both just looked at each other and said shir why not. Officially Mrs Eeefa Devlin O Donoghue. We're mad yokes.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
At home now furiously editing all her mad bastard living my best life if yesterday's aoife could see me now videos.

• Haha