Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
If she was truly doing it alone , she wouldn’t be able to work the job she does, she wouldn’t be able to go on all these trips, she wouldn’t be able to go to all these concerts etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Beebles

VIP Member
She was so traumatised by the supposed no contact with the kids, that she bid for an extended layover to Chicago? And a concert for as soon as she lands?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Aww think of the missed opportunities!

She could have had an air traffic controller signaling her down the aisle, with the two orange torches 😭
Some of her EI pals could have handed out sick bags to the congregation
And of course at the meal, chicken or beef?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Trying to claim that runway restaurant is Hugos favourite restaurant.

His favourite restaurant is Mc Donalds Aoife. He's 3.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Nahhh this is getting ridiculous now! I can’t believe he stooped so low and took a swipe back… just goes to show how pathetic the two of them are. This is nasty nasty ugly shit from the two of them and it should totally be left offline. Those poor little babies 😩😩😩
In fairness to him, he has kept quiet for what, 3 years? This is the first ( well second if you count the story about keeping kids off line) that he has directly hit back.

There's a pair of them in it, no doubt, but I do feel for him in the sense that she is constantly taking swipes at him on a public business insta page with 120k followers. He was bound to snap eventually. I know I would.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I always get the vibe she’s the type that when she’s on a night out and has a few too many, thinks she’s gas, gets up and does the emergency exit gestures. While everyone else is like ffs not this again.

• Haha
It’s easy to think the worst. I get your point but I think that’s prob a bit much, for all her faults I don’t think she’d ring her kids pissed. Just my own opinion

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I’ve had cellulitis before and ended up in hospital. It’s taken extremely serious, it can travel up to your heart and kill you, it can cause sepsis and amputation. Once I was sent home I was told not to move for a week, they were so serious in the hospital it was bed rest except for the toilet. They drew around the cellulitis and I’d to check it wasn’t spreading and I was on strong medication.
There is no way she had cellulitis, was in and out of hospital, and then had that day. Seriously she needs help.

• Heart
  • Wow

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I can't stand influencers that mix holiday pics with posts about Palestine and then popping on for the chats. It makes the gravity of the situation seem overshadowed. I get that not sharing would also be wrong, but maybe she could dedicate specific times to handle it with more thought and give it the respect it deserves.
Nothing will convince me that any of them care about Palestine. It’s performative bullshit.

• Heart

floggersunited

Chatty Member
As they say there is always three sides to every story, his, hers and the truth. We will never know.

I kinda find it hard to feel sorry for her when she’s just so full of shit. All week in Dubai she made it look perfect, the VERY thing she bangs on about is you only see what people put up yadda yadda. Yet today she saysall she’s done is cry all week and now she’s going home early cause there is no place like home. Then why put up all the happy filtered photos like your having the best time of your life. Is it a middle finger at Juan (she’s assuming he’s watching) or is she just so obsessed with her online fake life. Probably both.
She needs time off for proper therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Which part is the bit that's going on "behind closed doors"? It looks fairly fucking "in front of open doors" from where I'm sitting (where I'm sitting also patiently awaiting the next installment of the show 'Air hostess , mommy, narc: the Aoibhe Devlin story')

• Haha
Reactions: 33

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Something happened today, after two years of waiting it’s finally happened. If it doesn’t happen I’m going public…….

Does she be drunk writing this dribble?
It’s no wonder Juan had 97 pages on her I can imagine the shite she txts his if these are the threats posts on her public platform

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
If you take annual leave for a big event and the event doesn't happen, can you ask your employer for the day back, does anyone know?

Signed Disappointed in Dublin

• Haha

Aggie123

I just don’t understand this .. you have Mother’s Day to celebrate .. why do you need to use Father’s Day to say this is my day too

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She should take time offline after this. She needs therapy & they need to come to some sort of agreement that suits the kids & stop all of this madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
"how do you do it all and stay so calm?"

Lol, this is the dope that had a drunken knicker fit in Dubai, put the whole thing on blast on her stories, had her ex retaliate with a video about narcissistic women, came home in an epic public strop, checked herself into a&E as a cover story for the time she needed to recover from the shame of her drunken antics..

THEN came back on pretending she was just back from the trip of a life time ?!

How does *that* girl keep it together ?! 😂

Melting down like a welly in the desert she is.

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Christ she is absolutely fucking pathetic.

Whatever she's going through behind closed doors blah blah blah.... I fail to see why her friend needs to wish her a happy fathers day???
The children have a loving active father in their lives ? But because SHE doesn't get on with him she can't acknowledge this ??
She needs help.

• Heart