Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Amanda and Sean have fired shots πŸ”« an insta post with a love heart reposted by Juan 🫣🫣🫣 Q the meltdown in 5 4 3 2 1 πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅πŸ€―πŸ€¬ Amanda you have to be on here, fair play your some woman πŸ™…β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s busy with more free holidays and undoubtedly mama devlin will be roped into help.
how does she do it????? πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know Juan or the new Mrs personally but would have mutuals. They seem to have grown up in the sameish area and have probably known each other a long time through a wider circle. Any mutuals I have with her are lovely down to earth people. No dramas.

Reactions: 15
I don't know Juan or the new Mrs personally but would have mutuals. They seem to have grown up in the sameish area and have probably known each other a long time through a wider circle. Any mutuals I have with her are lovely down to earth people. No dramas.

No dramas at all …….

Except for dating stage 5 clingers baby daddy the elusive Juan Corr 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She bought those pens herself didn’t she???
No silly goose, her main rascal Rhys bought them for her as an early father's day present. Cause she's mum AND dad AND air hostess AND influencer AND the creator of sucky-in knickers AND full time gas craic AND an absolute dose. How does she do it all??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is Juan Irish? I think his new bit is like Aoife in one pic for a split second I thought it was her .
I could be getting the ethnicity wrong but I ( think ) his mam is Indian ?
My memory is very vague on this but one of his parents is definitely of an ethnic decent.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When she talks about the swings & the holiday it should be clearly marked as AD. Off to report her again

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh for God sake the pens 🫣🫣🫣🫣

Imagine just constantly reminding yourself that you're a legend. It's so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 16