Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was always hilarious to me, his door is still the same door as it was built with afaik, the estate had a clause that all 'appearances' stayed the same for X amount of years, and sure Effa was the one throwing a fit about someone in the estate changing their door colour at one point, it was either on facebook or the whatsapp group.
I still can't believe the neck of her doing an ad about mortgages, when she wasn't on it :D I wonder if it was even the same bank Juan had his mortgage with 🥴 😂
She would be only gagging for the offer of a brand spanking new door 🚪 now, something fancy that they can deliver the Dr Otker vegan sawdust pizzas through ☺🤣☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What did I miss 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can someone give me a clue what this one is on about whats in the folder 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Ah guys I stayed up all night refreshing her stories and nothing ! She's not the same unhinged lunatic she was...a week ago in Dubai 😂 she's changed :(

Fingers crossed she was just waiting for the weekend to really hit the booze and go stratospheric on her stories ? I live in hope 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who has the time she asks. Coming from the person who spends her life documenting the most mundane of daily life in a lame attempt to garner attention and fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah lads she’s blocked me 😂 how do I view her stories think it was some website can’t remember

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Or if you like a comment asking her about a brand she's advertisings side effects, or how they're not a good choice because of their ethical issues, while the comments were gentle, factual and gave appropriate alternatives, but you know, she's FINNNNNEEEE and very open to suggestions and feedback.... :m :m

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next thread title :
She’s busy taking cheap shots while he’s busy taking screen shots

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The absolute drama 😜
Jesus he’s lashed it on in the last few years….i don’t think even if it was studded in diamonds would I take on his arrogance and her mental batshit drama as the new lady 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15