Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol but I thought she was a high flying bad ass witch, handling it all herself single mom??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
how could you go from broadcasting that private information about the documents she requested from FOI, slanging insults at her ex to showing off her unicorn nails and sharing messages to the charlatan that made her the healed effa she is today. it's absolute madness and she can't see it. the "old" effa was nowhere near the manic effa she is today. it's a sorry sight to watch to be honest. I wish someone would tell her to cop on and she can do all this privately. I can't fathom the want to share such stuff. I wouldn't be able to move with anxiety if I was going through all that and willingly sharing it all publicly in such an immature way. she must think she's going to garner sympathy but it makes her like so spiteful because he has moved on.

Reactions: 11
Rhys the wee Rascal is up way past his bedtime - in his aviation themed bedroom - and drinking big pints at Cian Decrot with Mammy Eeeefffffaaaaaaaa
1000025092.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Juan Irish? I think his new bit is like Aoife in one pic for a split second I thought it was her .

Reactions: 2
So she's out here trying to stoke the fire of the wronged Mum and he is out there living his best life with her lookalike. Two sides of the same coin but for a 1 who claims she has bettered herself and was a child of divorce you would think she would have the awareness not not use her children as collateral. So sad for those poor kids

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised she hasn't tried changing the kids surnames to Devlin
No doubt she has but he won’t agree to it as he’s an active parent…..if she did change their names to be petty and oust him though she’d still be demanding maintenance etc from him. The blasting of the new woman is going to send her proper manic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No doubt she has but he won’t agree to it as he’s an active parent…..if she did change their names to be petty and oust him though she’d still be demanding maintenance etc from him. The blasting of the new woman is going to send her proper manic
As if she’s not manic enough as it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another PR holiday for her and her kids... now I'm sick and raging. That women can well afford to bring her kids on holidays and probably has many booked for them already is getting a free holiday. I'm sick with her and especially that company she will be promoting.. SICK

• Heart
Reactions: 13