Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Every one of them car stories should be marked as AD. Not gift.
She knows the rules just refuses to follow them.

Also, can she stop calling the howth cliff walk a hike. It's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

isshe4reel

I die when a hun or someone on tattle references ‘legal’ 😂😂 like what law stops me saying Aoibhes content is annoying 😂😂😂 it’s mortifying
Just to correct you there 😜it’s usually their “legal team” they reference 😂 they must have a team of solicitors on standby hitting refresh on tattle

• Haha
Why bother posting the picture if you can’t have the kids faces in it??? Like wtfffff???? Just don’t put the picture up at all??? Common sense 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
And the absolute cheek of her to then post a photo of her friend and her child without affording that child the same courtesy of privacy by covering her face. She couldn't give 2 shits about safeguarding children 😡

• Heart

Mullou3001

Did you know she knows better than anyone else what it’s like to travel with children…is she for fucking real or what. She’s wasted in Aer Lingus coz she’s an expert on absolutely everything…thank me later…fuck the fuck off Efa, you’re flying less than 3yrs in total and your kids are what 4 and 3 but you know better than anyone what it’s like to travel with kids. She gave a child a blanket, wow, it’s your job!

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
If you are going to Orlando there’s the cutest theme park tell them I sent you, it’s bloomin amazing galz

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Does anyone really love their job as much as she says she does. I've been working for early 40 years and all my jobs were just an income to me. I never loved any of my jobs. I actually worked in the airport when I was only 15 🤣
I suppose in the 70s, 80s, 90s it was so cool and glamorous to be cabin crew. This was also back in the day when they used to weigh women and would hire them based on looks.
Things have ( thankfully) moved on now and it's just a regular job.
But I feel Aoife is still stuck in this mindset and thinks we are all jealous of her microwaving paninis in the sky.

• Haha
  • Heart

khaigs

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly. That attention seeking shite drives me mad. The likes of her checking in to a hospital on SM and saying nothing else. Last thing a mother thinks of when her child is in hospital is letting people know where they are. 🤬

Reactions: 19

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Didn’t her and Juan also fly off for a couples holiday only a couple of weeks after Lily was born?

Edit; I just checked, Lily was born on 6th August and they flew to Barcelona (just her and Sean) on 2nd September…

• Wow
  • Sad

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I die for influencers who use sick kids for content. These are the same ones who say we are all mothers & should know better when calling out their shit. A real mother wouldn’t use a hospital stay for attention on themselves. It’s sick

Last edited:

khaigs

VIP Member
For someone who’s so up her own arse about her looks, she’s not a looker at all

• Heart

LennonRoad

VIP Member
If you are travelling abroad on an airplane - bring your Passport!

And if you are bringing your kids - bring theirs too ✌🏻

• Haha

paintbynumbers

Her poor mother being dragged around New York, likely fighting jetlag, and looking at an over night flight home in probably less than 24 hours. That is not "treating" your mam.

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
I see she’s in hospital with her little girl , hope she’s ok! But no need to post it
You would this she would have a day off . The child is sick in hospital and the self centred little c U next Tues has to post for attention for herself. Get off Instagram and look after your sick child you waster

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
At least she’s topped saying that the trolls endangered the life of Hugo and caused her to go into early labour. That was a weird narrative she took for a while.
“The stress of the experience led Aoibhe to have her baby induced early as doctors were worried about her ability to continue carrying her son safely.
‘They knew at that stage I couldn’t continue to carry my baby full term. I was really stressed, I was dealing with an awful lot of things outside of the pregnancy and they deemed it too unsafe for me to carry my child the way I was mentally. I was really, really, really low. I can’t even describe it.’
(https://rollercoaster.ie/lifestyle/...he-devlin-couldnt-continue-to-carry-her-baby/)

She always failed to mention that her and Juan were breaking up and that it was a very wild break up. She’d literally met Juan, cheated on her long time fiancée with him quite obviously to those on layovers with them, kept shopping around for wedding venues as she cheated, silently transitioned into a relationship with Juan, gotten pregnant, moved in, had lily, declared she wanted no more kids several times, had her surgeries, left lily as much as possibly from as early as possible, Juan the national hero was being a creep and bunny boiler Aoibhe got too much, always fighting and suddenly got pregnant with hugo but don’t worry guys he was totally planned. Midway through pregnancy things really fell apart with her and Juan and that made her have the breakdown. The trolling was apart of it, I’m sure, but she fails to mention her personal life collapsing because she built it on lies and bullshit.
SPOT ON !!!!!!!!
She really is dangerous isn't she.
Isn't it scary how someone can completely change the narrative of everything that happened and then stand on a soap box screaming how THEY have been wronged.
Let's also not forget that Juan had a long term partner too so they were also lying and sneaking around on her.
But nah, poor Aoife is the victim here.

writteninthestars

Fair enough it must be very hard when your relationship breaks up when children are involved. It’s 3 odd years now and she seems more bitter than ever. She has another 15 years to co parent, someone close to her needs to pull her aside and tell her to cop on. Kids pick up on animosity no matter what they hear. She can write all the poems in the world, it won’t take back all that has been said. I’m sure Juan is as spiteful as her but there are two kids involved two whole humans who have milestones ahead that both parents will be involved in. Imagine the anxiety they will feel, they have to be picking up on the crap already.

They liked each other enough one time to make those babies so why can’t they just be civil to each other for the sake of the kids

• Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Clearing out some old screenshots and found this. I remember it so well. She came on for the “chats” and bleated on about having tea with her followers is like having tea with her mates. Her mug was empty the whole time the knob 😂

Everytime I think of the things she’s said I actually cringe. The annual pancake day recipe where she says she created the best recipe and it’s legit copied from another website. The invention of Mars bars squares. The photoshop blunders while coming on saying she’s the most real out of them all. Hun, there’s a reason why you’re not mates with ANY of the 100s of Irish influencers, why you’re invited to absolutely no events, why your collabs are nothing more than the generic ones any aul person could sign up for.
Yeah but she did invent egg in a cup

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Am I imagining things or did she have a boob lift or something before she got pregnant with Hugo?? Why would you do that if you were planning on knocking out another kid asap!
She had a reduction. I’d say she was one & done but he was insistent. She would have eaten her own mother raw to hold on to the pilot

• Haha
Won’t be long till her 3 friends (tasha, Rhys, Vanessa) dump her
Oh wait she has one more friend.... the girl from work she went hiking with once... remember the first time they had it arranged it was gaasssss like literally gas, the weather wasn't appropriate for hiking that day her friend text her to see was the hike still on, it was all so funny, like imagine like.. and she was like we move girls, we move. Oh My days!!!!

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
How do you spot someone who is truly content ?
They don't tell you and just get on with their lives.

@Chatterbox2412 made such a valid point earlier. She had 2 kids with a guy she barely knew. Moved into his house with zero financial security. Maybe Aoife, take some life lessons from yourself and take some responsibility that maybe your own mistakes and naivety contributed to your situation.

And while your there.... move the fuck on.

• Heart