Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The absolute neck of her to sit there like miss high and mighty .... I'm amazing look at me why would I get negative comments.

She's been a thirsty bitch from the very beginning. Always seeking the limelight or some kind of fame or hierarchy.

I am scarlet, absolutely scarlet for her still peddling this story. And I don't believe it's the truth either. More likely she found out Juan was cheating around this time and that's what caused the breakdown.

If you are so healed AOIFE then move the fuck on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Beebles

VIP Member
I wAnT tO wEaR sHoRtS aNd NoOnE cAn StOp Me

*Noone cares spongebob*
“I love milky bars”. Wow. Groundbreaking. Please, tell us how that was worth typing out for thousands of people to read.
“I really need coffee. Sometimes I don’t. Today I do”.
“another rainy day in Ireland”
“I have friends and we share memes”.

must be absolute tumbleweed in her pea brain.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Christ she's so patronising 😴

Compliment good service ... do it do it do it.... America are next level ( yes because they rely on tips Aoife )

Her stories are just so DULL yet she tells them as if they are the BEST MOST GAS STORIES EVER

She's making pancakes
The kids ate their dinner one day
The kids love their grandad and so did she ( so do most kids who are lucky enough to have a grandad)
She can't WAIT to bring her mum to New York

All told in the gassest half laughing I've reinvented the wheel here way.

• Haha

tealover

Chatty Member
Omg, bore off Eeefa
1. Juan is now referred to as Lily's dad

2. So mad about Kate Middleton all week but couldn't be arsed mentioning it. But sees a bandwagon to jump on and she is on it like a car bonnet. And like fuck are you comparing her situation to Kates.

3. Sharing the post about need for GE but no commentary because she's obviously so uneducated and uninterested about politics she can't make a worthwhile contribution but oooh a bandwagon, let's jump on

4. Take off the stupid hat in the house at 10 o clock at night you muppet

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Christ on a fucking bike those first two threads were WILD!

Juan Corr is the best thing I’ve ever read 😂

“Criminally unfunny” was iconic 😂

Her abusing old school chums saying their faces were like bobbing in a fryer or something…..IRONIC for all the crying she did about online abuse

I saw my old profile on end of thread 2 when she blocked me for looking at Sean Juans stories 😂 little crazy cunt and it was her whinging like a banshee that ever made me aware of her to even look, wish I’d read the first thread back in 2020 😂

The Oscars for her 21st in that KIP in Drogheda, attended a family function there post Reno and Christ we all got diar deli belly 😂 certainly not an “Oscar” worthy venue 😂

She’s been trying to get famous for years with the modelling so she should have a tougher thicker skin now and should know her antics come back to bit her re the SoSue shit she was starting in that Facebook group.

Think she might be the worst of them all playing the whole victim thing while being the biggest bully of them all and fuck her rightly if other staff in AL try to get moved off flights to not have to deal with her narc self.

Anyways, I need to decompress now that was a LOT of reading and rowing over that poxy child’s name on behalf of the brother 😂

To keep current on topic - MF, be very very careful with him if anyone else has any dealings with him. Unfortunately I was unaware of this side and the desperation for fame prior to handing over money but make no mistake, he’s not all namaste good vibes positivity and loves gossip when it’s about himself for god knows what reason (gives a bit of a I have a high court suit LLL vibe) so wouldn’t be shocked if he’s on this thread.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She’s mentally ill. Crying at leaving the kids? Hasn’t left them for 2 years? What? It doesn’t matter if it’s a holiday or work, she is the one bidding for long haul to have the overnight stays away from home so she can live her best travel life 😂😂 is it any wonder they are still going through the court when she is trying to rewrite history when she shares all of this stuff freely online. This single mother martyrdom is as stale now as well. She co parents with a father who is massively involved in his children’s lives. The difference is huge.
She's cracked.
Does she not realise we see what she posts EVERY SINGLE DAY ????
She's away from the kids when they go to their dad's. She's away from them when she goes to work on long haul flights.
But crying now because she's leaving them.
Man alive !!
( and also, her drivel is hard to follow but am I right in thinking she bid to go on an earlier flight, therefore being away even longer ??!)

• Heart

memyselfi

VIP Member
Imagine her ordering two meals and two drinks just for the gram - I wouldn’t put it past her she’s a grade A bunny boiler

• Haha

Ktpeterson

He hasn’t posted a pic on his instagram since 2019, the story is to totally get under her skin

• Haha
  • Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
Before kids and before the “trolling” and that she was barely invited to events. Or rather, barely went to any 🤥 for someone who wants to prioritise seeing her family (she was always falling out with her man/dad, and they’ve only appeared excessively since she needed somewhere to live and someone to mind the kids/take her candid photos) and her friends (seems to have a new bestie every 2 years) she sure doesn’t seem to do a good enough job.

She was also on Galz Who Snap bitching about people including sosueme. And we’ve all seen her bitchy tiktoks and comments online. She’s a troll herself.

• Wow

heythere21

The big Rascal is all over the newspapers and TV with Cillian I’d say she is going absolutely mad 😡

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Do you know what really fuckin annoys me.

When she's talking to the kids and keeps prompting them with half a word.

What's that Hugo ? A pla.... pla . .. pla....

Oh fuck off and let the kids speak
But then how would we know Hugo loves planes??! If she doesn’t prompt him he might say something crazy like he loves lamp 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I see we are back in the fake boyfriend era. How nice for a mid 30’s mother of 2
😅 This is the same one who only yesterday was implying she is hounded on social media like Kate Middleton

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
How utterly GAS it is that Efa confused the clocks going back with America’s. She’s such a jet setter that one

• Haha
  • Sick

InstaHunDone

The delusions that she worked in 'fashion' 🙄 A bit like she currently works in 'aviation'.

Also Brussels is a fab city - although it might seem like a 'shithole' if you have zero appreciation for culture and not much going on between your ears

• Heart