Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tealover

Chatty Member
I'm not going to do the podcast cos I'm grand. I'm healed. I'm fine. I'm in such a good place. I'm grand. I'm fine. The trolling is not life now. I'm grand. I'm healed. My life is so good. That's not who I am anymore. I'm living my best life. I'm so happy. I'M FINE GUYS

All we were missing is I am woman, hear me roar

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dexxie124

VIP Member
Didn’t someone on this thread say the emojis over the kids faces were creepy .. tell us your bet into tattle without telling us efa !!! IYKYK especially long time followers bla bla bla. She’s fine thou !! Your far from fine love your unhinged and patetic

• Haha

Chips Obviously

I always wonder when people go on about "karma" (when they really mean revenge) and does it ever occur to them that the bad thing that happened to them is their karma for something in their past?

Same as the manifesting logic. If you don't get it, did you not deserve it, or manifest it hard enough? Or if you get the amazing thing and put it down to manifesting and then it turns out to be awful or a mistake, is that also a result of something you manifested? was the universe sending you a message.

Or does it only apply to positive things? :rolleyes:
Aoibhe manifesting her dream Range Rover which turned out to be an irredeemable piece of crap. If that doesn’t sum up this wan’s entire life…..

• Haha

Whitefloor

I'd say the uniform on the kid was hoping he would get brought up to the cockpit like Axel did last year.

• Haha
Yes, I see it a lot on FacesbyGrace threads and Im always in my head like "oh come on, yes she's a selfish, self absorbed asshole who uses her kids for money and content but if you think Tusla should be called, you need your head examined"

Ive no doubt there will be some long term consequences for these huns kids down the line but it is nowhere near a Tusla issue

Last edited:
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I see we are back in the fake boyfriend era. How nice for a mid 30’s mother of 2
😅 This is the same one who only yesterday was implying she is hounded on social media like Kate Middleton
Now we know where Kate is , us trolls can spend our time wondering if Aoibhe has faked the photos of "a certain someone". The Daily Mail will no doubt write obsessively about it, Sky news will have a 24 hour ticker on it, Piers Morgan will chime in.
#WhereisHim? will trend on twitter.

How does Aoibhe stay so grounded through it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
yup she was full of that shit of 'we're a couple who will not forget us when we have kids' so fucked off when the child was a few weeks old repeatedly.
News Alert Aoifs: If you have to work that hard to be a couple when your baby is a few weeks old, you're sorta fucked already.

• Heart
She was in Cillians flight too, and no pic with him, she must have been warned
Im fecking DELIGHTED she didnt get her head in with Cillian. Was she actually working the flight or just gegging in on a trip away as a passenger like she did with NYC for Valentines

I LIVE for Cillian's facial expressions and how much he hates the whole celeb thing

• Haha

Loki

Where would you be going bringing two young kids to New York City?? 🙄 Either wheeling two YoYos through the streets or dragging little legs for miles. Does she honestly believe a 3 and 6 year old would love that as a holiday?

• Heart

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
It really bugs the shit out of me the way she goes on about being a single MOM, how amazing she is with her kids etc. and this is from the one who took off with Juan when Lily was only 4 weeks old!

khaigs

VIP Member
This fucktard needs to get a life. The way she brought herself into the poor Kate Middleton story is mind blowing. So pathetic. The heart ache in Kate’s voice for her children was so upsetting. Efa is the most selfish and spiteful, attention grabbing hoar I have come across

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Niamh’s fan girling was totally fake and for show only for the podcast.
She didn’t know Aoibhe had taken her kids faces off her Instagram and she thought Aoibhe went off line after her melt down for 6 months when it was a short two months 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Niamh obviously wasn’t even arsed going into Aoibhes IG before the pod to do her homework