Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How utterly GAS it is that Efa confused the clocks going back with America’s. She’s such a jet setter that one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Saw Juan today out shopping with his new blonde gf well I presume it was…he’s taller than I thought he was!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw Juan today out shopping with his new blonde gf well I presume it was…he’s taller than I thought he was!
You've just actually reminded me I thought I saw make up by jennys husband and child yesterday. But he was much taller and a bit better looking than I thought so I'm not sure 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You've just actually reminded me I thought I saw make up by jennys husband and child yesterday. But he was much taller and a bit better looking than I thought so I'm not sure 😅
I hope you're wrong as I've seen him around the pavs...and I'd worry for your eyesight or taste 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope you're wrong as I've seen him around the pavs...and I'd worry for your eyesight or taste 😂
I was about to comment something similar - little Axel must have a semi-attractive Uncle or something cos Gary is nothing to look at!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.