Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Cillian photo was put up yesterday when Aoife was at home posting about eating toast! She is at Dublin airport today, her passport photo was put up at 6am this morning.

She categorically was not on his flight no more than she was "gifted a BYD to test drive".

She deliberately misrepresents her job to make it seem more glamorous than it is, this is no different.
I'd say she was on the flight and posted when she landed. The Wednesdays LAX flight is a 2nighter as a friend of mine usually does them 👌

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If she was on that flight you can be dam sure she'd be in the picture.

She said "our" as in "her" company. Aer Lingus. Sad bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she was on that flight you can be dam sure she'd be in the picture.

She said "our" as in "her" company. Aer Lingus. Sad bastard.
No, EI would have selected the crew to be in the picture, and if she was to get a pic it would be in the galley when he was up at the toilet or something…but if she wasn’t working the business class cabin then she may not have that opportunity

Reactions: 4
EI never share her posts. I'm sure it was quite deliberate she wasn't included in the pic with Cillian.

It's a bit odd they never share her stuff, she has a big enough following. They really don't want the association.

Reactions: 11
EI never share her posts. I'm sure it was quite deliberate she wasn't included in the pic with Cillian.

It's a bit odd they never share her stuff, she has a big enough following. They really don't want the association.
I’d say she’s clashed claws with the AL pr team and burnt her bridges there looooong ago iykyk

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d say she’s clashed claws with the AL pr team and burnt her bridges there looooong ago iykyk
Oh I'd say so. It's just on the face of it you'd think they'd want to engage with a staff member with such a big following. But they never do.

Reactions: 5
No, EI would have selected the crew to be in the picture, and if she was to get a pic it would be in the galley when he was up at the toilet or something…but if she wasn’t working the business class cabin then she may not have that opportunity
The photo has been reprinted in the Irish times. Rhys is named and all 😂

Funny how that wasn't a "conflict of interest" , only anything with Aoife in it is.

She's so embarrassing even *trying* to make out she was part of "our" photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not you by the looks of it Efa
---
She must have seriously pissed in the PR teams panini’s they’ve liked nearly all the comments on the Aer Lingus Instagram account pic of this but Aoibhes 🙈🙈🙈🙈😩😩😩😩😩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to take the phone off her because she’s embarrassing herself trying to make fetch happen and it’s not going to happen. I’ve just looked through the Aer Lingus IG page and they probably have hundreds of staff members on their page and not even ONE photo of Aoibhe and she likes or comments on most of their photos 🙈 like the boycott is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is an insufferable dose, and I'd say the PR, Marketing, Socials Team are well aware of who she is & are keeping well away from her.

Reactions: 6
They are posting photos of every dog and divil that’s a woman for Women’s day, ground staff, maintenance, desk staff, engineers
But what’s that?
Stillllllllll no aoibhe
It’s like… she doesn’t exist to them 😂

How can they get a raise?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What sage advice from Aoife going to breakfast this morning. Basically put your headphones in & keep cycling until you get there. A bit like when grace told us to walk to where you want to go & then turn and walk home. Groundbreaking . Can’t wait for the how to books

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What sage advice from Aoife going to breakfast this morning. Basically put your headphones in & keep cycling until you get there. A bit like when grace told us to walk to where you want to go & then turn and walk home. Groundbreaking . Can’t wait for the how to books
Advice I live my life by, walk for 30 mins and then turn around and walk back and you've walked for an hour. I'm going to start cycling to my destination until I get there. 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.