Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Cillian 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You just know he is bleeping PAINED standing there with cabin crew. Surely they shouldn’t be allowed fan girl over customers?? #justiceforcillian

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus is she STILL writing "gifted" car about those poxy BYDs? It was a bleeping TEST DRIVE Aoife.

Any one in any town can walk into any dealer any day of the week and the dealer will "gift" them a test drive. The definition of a test drive is you don't own anything after it.

Please PLEASE stop embarrassing yourself. It's too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her teeth aren’t natural. She got bonding done. She didn’t need it, her own teeth were beautiful

Reactions: 9
I would imagine they couldn’t do much because it’s her personal Instagram account and the people messaged her of their own ac

She really wasn’t in the position to be slagging anyone’s outfit dressed like this herself
She looks like she just got caught weeing herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was in Cillians flight too, and no pic with him, she must have been warned

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The big Rascal is all over the newspapers and TV with Cillian I’d say she is going absolutely mad 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's only flying today, that photo was taken yesterday, no?

Does she mean "our" like "aer lingus's" flight?

If she was on his actual flight, I honestly don't think she'd be able to resist taking and uploading a photo of herself snuggled up with him in his flatlay cos she's such a desperate try hard.

ETA:

Rhys posted his photo 14 hours ago. I assume that was *after* they landed in Lax, so it was probably Mondays flight?

Aoibhe was at home yesterday, and only arrived to work today/Wednesdays flight 6 hours ago.

She definitely used "our" to mean "aer Lingus". She wasn't on the actual plane with Cillian.
---
Screenshot_2024-03-07-08-49-33-44_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2024-03-07-08-50-03-78_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2024-03-07-08-49-43-39_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 3
Im fecking DELIGHTED she didnt get her head in with Cillian. Was she actually working the flight or just gegging in on a trip away as a passenger like she did with NYC for Valentines

I LIVE for Cillian's facial expressions and how much he hates the whole celeb thing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure she was well warned cillian doesn't do photos, those ones yesterday were press photos , I'd say she was raging she wasn't picked to be in it.

Reactions: 6
She's only flying today, that photo was taken yesterday, no?

Does she mean "our" like "aer lingus's" flight?

If she was on his actual flight, I honestly don't think she'd be able to resist taking and uploading a photo of herself snuggled up with him in his flatlay cos she's such a desperate try hard.

ETA:

Rhys posted his photo 14 hours ago. I assume that was *after* they landed in Lax, so it was probably Mondays flight?

Aoibhe was at home yesterday, and only arrived to work today/Wednesdays flight 6 hours ago.

She definitely used "our" to mean "aer Lingus". She wasn't on the actual plane with Cillian.
---
View attachment 2800393View attachment 2800394View attachment 2800395
I assumed our meant hers and Rhys flight. I should've known she was talking tit.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she was well warned cillian doesn't do photos, those ones yesterday were press photos , I'd say she was raging she wasn't picked to be in it.
but in typical Aoive fashion she had to get in that she was on that flight too, couldnt just reshare and call out her mate, nope get that "I was there TOOOOOOO!"

Reactions: 8
she absolutely made out she was with the "look who was on our flight" also showing her passport with the DUB-LAX post, she's in LA now, do EI do more than one LAX flight a day?
Just one flight per day, she probably was working the flight but it speaks volumes when EI didn’t select her to do the photos, that was EI PR team taking the pics I would assume.
And I doubt she worked the business class cabin so she’d have gotten no chance to have the chats with Cillian.

Reactions: 6
The Cillian photo was put up yesterday when Aoife was at home posting about eating toast! She is at Dublin airport today, her passport photo was put up at 6am this morning.

She categorically was not on his flight no more than she was "gifted a BYD to test drive".

She deliberately misrepresents her job to make it seem more glamorous than it is, this is no different.

Reactions: 14
The Cillian photo was put yesterday when Aoife was at home posting about eating toast! She is at Dublin airport today, her passport photo was put up at 6am this morning.

She categorically was not on his flight no more than she was "gifted a BYD to test drive".

She deliberately misrepresents her job to make it seem more glamorous than it is, this is no different.
Oh god, mortified for her "our flight"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I wonder if we could get odds on what will happen when she leaves Aer Lingus, I'm sure there will be a massive sob story of how they tried to clip her wings and cage the influencer talent that she is... how unfair it all was, how she was targeted and bullied, singled out and not included in any PR stuff, when others with a social media 'following' were picked to take part...

Reactions: 10
I wonder if we could get odds on what will happen when she leaves Aer Lingus, I'm sure there will be a massive sob story of how they tried to clip her wings and cage the influencer talent that she is... how unfair it all was, how she was targeted and bullied, singled out and not included in any PR stuff, when others with a social media 'following' were picked to take part...
I don't think she'll ever leave. It's her main source of content and it's a way of keeping tabs on Juan.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.