Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Does anyone really love their job as much as she says she does. I've been working for early 40 years and all my jobs were just an income to me. I never loved any of my jobs. I actually worked in the airport when I was only 15 🤣
I am lucky in that really enjoy my job however it isn’t my entire personality unlike Eeeffffaaa!!

Reactions: 2

Clangers2

VIP Member
What's the story with this one? Only recently came across her!!
Trying to read back is taking too much time
Does she have her own house with the kids?

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Do we believe having baby number 2 was Juans idea? I don’t know why he’d do that if he was unsure he’s even stay with her. There must have been problems long before Hugo was born

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I was saw that 😂😂 I having a nosey via the anonymous viewer…she has lost weight but she is 100 holding her breath in in that video… she photoshops and poses in “flattering “ angles so it’s hard to know or see the dramatic weight loss she goes on about .. I always think with weighloss it’s always very telling in the face…. She hasn’t lost any there and uses a filter when on camera
The weight she lost was the weight she had to lose before the boob job and then the tummy tuck, she's not lost anymore really

memyselfi

VIP Member
Sharing getbetterwithchris page, she will probably take credit for getting him sober seeing as she takes credit for everything including discovering dermot Kennedy 😂

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
New thread

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I love them. I get the seventy hyal. It starts off pricy now, you get one a month for 3 months and then every 6 months after that. They are around 175 each?
Definitely made a difference to my skin. When I got my first one loads of people commented on my skin and how well it looked. If you have the funds I would definitely recommend. I'm mid 40s for reference so need all the help I can get 🤣🙌
Think I’ll give them a try sounds like what I’m looking for. Had a Google of that brand you mentioned can’t find anywhere if you have a salon recommendation?

Lmg1111

VIP Member
Someone really needs to do a WIKI for Aoibhe. I may be a little out with dates because she’s erased nearly all trace of Juan on her IG
She announced the end of her engagement October 2017,
she was pregnant with Lily by November 2017, had Lily August 2018,
pregnant with Hugo around November 2019 had him July 2020
and a few months later they broke up.
So her and Jaun were together roughly under 3 years and for nearly 2 years of that time she was pregnant. I wonder for how long more she’s going to drag this one out. Funny how she moved on from the fiancé she cheated on so quickly
I do think she trapped Juan.... Not sure if anyone thinks the same??!
---

isshe4reel

Every post you are liking is taking me down a chaotic memory lane & I am loving it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---

She must have got wind that Juan wasn’t going so she didn’t bother. She’s no friend she’s just a user. The majority of these Huns are the same
Did she ever say why she didn’t go? Such a big deal made about booking the flight was it all a mind game with Juan? Are any of them still friends?