Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Isn't it pretty sad though that she is so horrified by her own face. She does anything she can to hide it and disguise her actual appearance. How would she feel if in a few years time Lily came to her and said she was really unhappy with how she looked?
She would do anything in her power to boost her daughters confidence.

I've had botox and skin boosters myself so I'm not talking about getting enhanced... I'm all for it ๐Ÿคฃ
But you can see clearly how incredibly uncomfortable she is doing make up ads. I also believe that we are so shocked by her actual appearance because she hides it so much. Her face is fine.
Iโ€™m sorry to derail the thread but what did you think of skin boosters? Iโ€™m thinking of them but not sure if they actually do anything or itโ€™s just a waste of money?

Reactions: 1

Suzeywoozey

Has Hugo ever been to church before in his life? Or lily since Lilyโ€™s christening? Or more importantly, Aoibhe? Never hear of her mentioning mass despite how important religion is to her, apparently.
I suspect itโ€™s for school to keep her higher up the eligibility list

Sugersweet

OK this might be sad but how did she get 15 pics on her one post thought they only went up to 10 which I hate.

Chuci

and that dose Mark Fennell ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
seemingly a life coach for 20 years..... he does remember covid didn't cause a collective memory wipe for the country right?

With nothing to lose and a better life to gain.
Mark Fennell is coaching 20 years and credentials are:
  • Qualified Life Coach QQI
  • High Performance & Business Coach
  • Leadership Coach
  • Relationship & Mediation Coach
  • Certified in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
QQI life coach........ I'm convinced.....:m
Who is this fella? He looks like a twat in that pic she shared of him.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I'd put money on her getting a BA, I know an electric car company approached the irish beauty fairy offering a BA and she asked her audience what they thought

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She would fly short haul but will never tell us. You can be either TA weighted (long haul) or Europe weighted or no weighted. Then if Europe you can be early or late weighted. Even if she was TA weighted sheโ€™d still be rostered the odd Europe
Thanks so much