Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
She can just go and charge it in at the airport, do staff have free charging points, I know a few friends that work in big companies have free charging points in the car park. None of them have switched to electric to use them.

Reactions: 2

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
About as cringey as when she had “Jenny from the block” in her bio 😬😬 like how old are you and if she wants to use the correct emoji it should be 🧑‍🚒 ✈ Incase anyone thinks he’s in the actual fire brigade 🙄🙄

I know he’s not in the actual fire bridge but what is the difference?

Reactions: 2

youramuppet

Chatty Member
You or I could go down to the dealership tomorrow and get the same. She's after getting a different model this time by the looks of it which you or I could also do. She is spinning it as though she is being awarded or "gifted". She's a spoofer.
She has Gifted on it

Reactions: 1

Noseyness

The school Lily is in has a sibling policy. If your sibling is in then you are pretty much guaranteed a place.

Ryan80

VIP Member
Will she run a 5k with him though 🏃🏃
I was thinking the same thing, she'll say she has dodgy knees or something as a reason why she can't. Chris is great at doing the runs and seems to have inspired loads of people to join him. Fair play

Does she have a lot of help with them? Must do if she can work long haul flights and work away regularly. Or does their father have them when she's at work? Must be a juggle when he's a pilot and away a lot too.