Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Does she have a lot of help with them? Must do if she can work long haul flights and work away regularly. Or does their father have them when she's at work? Must be a juggle when he's a pilot and away a lot too.
She does, she lives with her Dad, her mam gives a hand and Juans mother used to do the bulk of the childminding afaik

Reactions: 3

overgrammers

VIP Member
Is she planning on dressing up as a satsuma?
uuuggghhhhh I’ve bought those gazelles (minus the rotten platform sole)The huns can fuck off, stick to your rotten sambas

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Didn’t she bring Lillllly to New York for 24hrs??? And apparently the child was obsessssed and asked when were they going back 🙄
Child was probably wonder where was the rest of the holiday . I'd say she was saying ma when are we going back to finish that holiday went spent more time travelling to
---
Oh gal, someone more tech savvy than me can link you to the real Eeffa. The trinity quarter had the real pics up and they were unfiltered.
Oh I want to see this 😂😂

Is she actually comparing her life to Kate Middleton's 🙈
---
Yep and she gave him a build a bear to tell him. Always remember he looked really uncomfortable with the filming.
This needs to resurface aswell 😂😂 I need to see it

Last edited:

EllBelle

Because she probably invented Instagram…
---
Seriously, who has ‘running 10k in Disneyland’ on their bucket list…actually who has a bucket list??
She really doesn’t aim too high does she…
Those runDisney events are not for the fainted hearted. Good luck to her trying to get a slot!

Stop, I never knew she cheated on the ex for Seán! I had some pity for her before I heard that (only because I can't imagine the nightmare of being cheated on when you've 2 kids)

khaigs

VIP Member
FFS. Such a stupid influencer thing to do. Dim Dom did the same (poor thing). But it’s so cringe worthy.

• Sick

Turmeric123

VIP Member
  • Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
Wasn’t she hopeful to train as a pilot?

I’m pretty sure there’s very rigorous mental health testing for that job……
Could be why she only got as far as a few free lessons 😂 honestly, you could pay for a lesson from Weston Airport and have the same experience she did but in a day

Lmg1111

VIP Member
Meh, there's a pair of them in it.
Maybe she did, but I've zero sympathy for him. He cheated on and left a long term partner for this lunatic so he deserved whatever came his way.
Didn't know he cheated also and ya you're right both as bad as eachother

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
She has quite pigmented/freckly skin in real life.... which there is nothing wrong with at all, but as you say, doesn't really go with the cartoon-like, poreless face we see on stories!
It makes her face look even more unnatural than it already does and tan on her hands looks like dirt

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She was in Cillians flight too, and no pic with him, she must have been warned
She's only flying today, that photo was taken yesterday, no?

Does she mean "our" like "aer lingus's" flight?

If she was on his actual flight, I honestly don't think she'd be able to resist taking and uploading a photo of herself snuggled up with him in his flatlay cos she's such a desperate try hard.

ETA:

Rhys posted his photo 14 hours ago. I assume that was *after* they landed in Lax, so it was probably Mondays flight?

Aoibhe was at home yesterday, and only arrived to work today/Wednesdays flight 6 hours ago.

She definitely used "our" to mean "aer Lingus". She wasn't on the actual plane with Cillian.
---
Screenshot_2024-03-07-08-49-33-44_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2024-03-07-08-50-03-78_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2024-03-07-08-49-43-39_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg