Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a mama but surely those flags could be lethal to a young child. An accident can happen so quickly. I wouldn't have a second of peace if these were on my imaginary child's bed

Reactions: 12
Are the kids sharing a room? She’s very careful to only show the side of the wall with the beds. She shouldn’t even be sharing their beds, poor kids have 0 privacy

Reactions: 13
I'm not a mama but surely those flags could be lethal to a young child. An accident can happen so quickly. I wouldn't have a second of peace if these were on my imaginary child's bed
A local child got caught in the cord of the blind here a couple of years ago. I won't share any more details for the sake of her privacy but ANY sort of cord, ribbon, bunting etc is just a complete no no. Vogue Williams has them on her kids bunks too. I don't understand how they can be so irresponsible.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This free jacket I got is so good I'm wearing a different jacket on my hike. Would ya ever f off Aoife.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg. She told the dentist she wanted them natural and he just knew, he just got it. He is un-be-liev-able. It's a thank you, next, for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg. She told the dentist she wanted them natural and he just knew, he just got it. He is un-be-liev-able. It's a thank you, next, for me.
I couldn't even listen to that drivel I clicked through it !
Her eyes must be dry af from holding them open SO WIDE ALL THE TIME !
The hiking boots for the cliff walk. Please.

Reactions: 8
I took one for the team. Her gnashers are so natural and she loves them. Thanks for the well wishes for Lily, she was home alone and her mother's instinct just kicked in and her own mam saved the day and came to mind Hugo (code for Juan is a dick and I'm a single mam doing it all on my own). If you're having a rough Monday take heart, oh wait it's Tuesday. Rhonda the Range Rover is no more but she now is never buying a Land Rover again and while it's semantics she has never, ever once referred to it as a Land Rover until today. And brace yourself Bridie, she's going to work tomorrow for two days. That's the end of the public service announcement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I took one for the team. Her gnashers are so natural and she loves them. Thanks for the well wishes for Lily, she was home alone and her mother's instinct just kicked in and her own mam saved the day and came to mind Hugo (code for Juan is a dick and I'm a single mam doing it all on my own). If you're having a rough Monday take heart, oh wait it's Tuesday. Rhonda the Range Rover is no more but she now is never buying a Land Rover again and while it's semantics she has never, ever once referred to it as a Land Rover until today. And brace yourself Bridie, she's going to work tomorrow for two days. That's the end of the public service announcement
Doing the lord's work thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
n

nevermind doxing her Aer lingus colleagues, how she wasn't fucked from a height for that I'll never know.
I would imagine they couldn’t do much because it’s her personal Instagram account and the people messaged her of their own ac
And she's some neck to be posting about bullies and chatting tit about people given her past bitchy history 🙄 😒

The Internet never forgets Aoife.
She really wasn’t in the position to be slagging anyone’s outfit dressed like this herself

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Rhonda the Range Rover is no more but she now is never buying a Land Rover again and while it's semantics she has never, ever once referred to it as a Land Rover until today. And brace yourself Bridie, she's going to work tomorrow for two days. That's the end of the public service announcement
Remember her banging on about that being her dream car and how she had manifested it? Hows that work then, that it ended up being a total nightmare car? Was that the universe also sending you a message that you're a dick or does manifesting only apply to positive things Aoive?

Also those teeth are anything other than natural

• Heart
n

nevermind doxing her Aer lingus colleagues, how she wasn't fucked from a height for that I'll never know.
From my own HR experience I would say Aer Lingus couldn’t do much about her putting her colleagues on blast because it’s her personal Instagram page she uses in her own time and the colleagues sent her the messages of their own accord. So although they work together it’s not work related. It would also tie in with the reason Aer Lingus have no affiliation with Aoibhe and her Instagram and why they noticeably ignore her existence because she is a liability aswel as being a dose

• Heart
I would imagine they couldn’t do much because it’s her personal Instagram account and the people messaged her of their own ac

She really wasn’t in the position to be slagging anyone’s outfit dressed like this herself
Christ on a bike 😬

Reactions: 2
Cillian Murphy looks like he’d rather shite in his own seat and it sit on all the way to LA than pose with …who is that giant man..is that Rhys?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cillian Murphy looks like he’d rather shite in his own seat and it sit on all the way to LA than pose with …who is that giant man..is that Rhys?
I was just about to post the same picture 🤣 she will be on later saying how proud she is of her ‘oldest rascal’, getting his pic with Cillian. Deep down we she will be fuming, this will only add to the worst week of her single parent life 🙄
---
Yeah that’s Rhys, her oldest rascal

• Haha
Haha literally came here to say did ye all see Rhys with Cillian. She will probably reshare it any second 🤣🤣

• Haha
I get such entertainment from Cillian’s facial expressions. He just doesn’t want to be there - who’d blame him 😊

• Haha

What in the name of duck is she like, what shade of foundation is that on her face - curry sauce?
---
Proud mom moment for Aoife

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.